17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

So is the $195 section in club basically sold out? Sounds like it if only a three seater left jammed towards the corner, what stinks is you have to go all the way back to row 38 in end zone or Mezz B to get cheap cover and it ain't worth it. Rather sell my two rainy games or sit in a rain coat than site 38 rows behind endzone. Good seats in club that are left start at 245 and you really aren't covered anyhow. Only other alternative is 6k and 7.5k on visitors side on aisle first 8 rows as you can duck in and out of lower entrance in a split second for warmth or to get out of rain. UD is a nightmare. Even by food it is wide open to rain and snow with crazy design that will be amazing on a sunny day and crazy in a snow storm.

Mr. 227 who loves cover I would highly recommend you also look at Mezz B while at stadium. If they do the price cut there and you can add in no money down, no psl payment till 2011 and free one year parking and let you do it in a LLC corporation name there will be a time frame of 24 hours to snap the few good seats and that might be an ok option for people who despise PSLs but still want to get a little closer to field and some cover. Without price cut no matter what deal is no way. But people have been saying 40% off and a $105 ticket, so $2,400 PSL with a $105 ticket which is same ticket price as a UD sideline seat might actually get some people to move there. Take 15 year plan and make very low 2012 and 2013 payments etc, if you are afraid Jets will start sucking again soon so you don't have much to walk away from.

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I'm not looking at squat. And stop talking like Tonto.

3. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

227 is on the warpath and rightfully so..

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Well I hope you win the Jet War!!!!!! Bottom Line there are tons of better empty seats in UD than you have and they won't sell out Mezz B. They should re-locate you in UD or let you sit PSL free in Mezz B. Assuming they want to do the right thing for a long time season ticketholder.

However, Jets most likely do it now. They have three months of full court press ahead before they start selling PSL free season tickets.

5. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

section 322 row 23 is open
    it was just offered to me if i wanted to move closer to OUR parking lot

6. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

The next visual I picture is 227 being tased by security in the new stadium and being tossed out into Lot P to fend for himself.

7. JLJets

JLJets New Member

Giants PSLs

I know I've said it before, but the Giants PSLs are a much better package for the fans, than ours. I have Upper Level Prime and the thing everyone cheered about was no PSL. I would much rather have paid the $1K PSL. When you think about it, there's 10 games/season over 30 years. That about $3.33 (yes, three dollars) per seat, per game. My tickets are $125/per and the same seat at a Giants game is $95, a $30 difference!

So, instead, I get a free PSL. I've said before, I'd much rather have:
    1. Ownership
    2. Lower ticket prices
    3. Transfer rights
    4. Resale rights

And now, add to that:
    5. Freedom to park in a reasonable lot.

We got screwed, compared to the Giants plan. No question about it.

8. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

They had to buy blindly though, they had no clue where their seats would be.

With that they still sold much more then us-

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

10. JetsSec337Lot13B

The Giants also did it better because when you got your seat location in the mail you then got your contract. If you didn't like it you could opt out and get your $$$ back. I was prepared to pay $1k for a PSL and would have gladly to have the same rights as everyone else.

11. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Let them tase me! I'll sue the hell out of them for use of excessive force. Before it goes to trial they'll want to settle out of court, and that's when I tell them I'll call off the dogs if they give me 4 Row One Club seats with no PSL and tckets paid in advance by the NY Jets for the next 20 years. Oh yeah... and I want executive parking too, right next to the gate of my choice.

Oh, and one more little thing... I can invite 50 Pepsi Corner guys per game to tailgate with BBQs right on the concrete in front of the gate for the next 20 years. More than one way to skin a cat.

12. 17a_tailgater

Hell hath no fury no like a jets season ticket holder scorned

13. baamf

baamf Active Member

Damn, finally found you bastards, how did this epic thread end up in the "Jet's Experience"? Didn't even know people came here.

Got the parking mail yesterday and came looking for you fellow Pepsi Corner guys to get a read on what people are doing. Un-f-ing believable how much they are trying to screw the long time season ticket holders. Over 20 years of season tickets and now I have to walk my 78 year old father 8 f-ing miles from the car to our seats. I am real close to telling them to shove the tickets up their asses. I'm sure there will be a lot of good seats available (and hopefully a better parking situation) after this year when all the senior UD's leave woody with a barrel full of tickets and no more waiting list. The greed is what kills me most, the longtime friendships and awesome tailgates are what I'll miss the most. F Woody!!!

Let me know what you come up with in regards to tailgating for Pepsi Corner upper deckers. I'm going to let it settle in for a few days and maybe do a recon of the area before making any rash decisions, but I think I have about had it.

Later

14. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Izod, north side, Lot M. Come on by, tons of room and you walk to the overpass on the east side of Izod which nobody uses. Which direction are you going after the game?. I go North but my buddy goes south and he has a way to get to the GSP south.

15. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

My visual was a bit different albeit disturbing. It had 227 man-raping Woody Johnson on a bearskin rug next to one of the fireplaces in the Commissioner's Club. I would not have had that visual until I read this morning about the 'nam experiences....

Go get'em 227! Bring a condom.

16. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Your speach makes me want to sit above the UD in the catwalks with a machine gun and cover you in case they pull out there walkie talkies.

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

They are letting UD Handicap people park in yellow sections near stadium. Get a doctors note for dad and you are set.

18. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Where's Lot M ??

I have parked in the Lot directly between IZOD and Stadium/120 and walked over the Tunnel a ton of times.
    Tunnel is fine..and Parking over there expedites the trip home.

Tunnel can be entertaining after a Win...and VERY entertaining after a Loss :smile:

Anyway, there is another way across RTE 120 besides the Long White Tunnel ??

19. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

No..Handicapped Parking (with an official plate or placard) will be in the GREEN Club/Suite Sections in Lots E - F - G right next to the Stadium.

20. 17a_tailgater

good to hear from you bro.yea we where moved over here without warning or reason.i think someone's inner woody personality took over.

but any way i need to take pictures of these new lots. i already ahve photographed Lot B.