17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

You got that right. Like somebody is gonna say to themselves, "Boy,
    I gotta call up right now and buy those shitty Row 33 PSL seats, the ones that are $295 but the Jets think are worth $400 per ticket, the ones they'll jack up on me and fuck me over on. Yeah... I gotta have those fucing seats right way!"

It's not happening...

Fuck them now. I wouldn't buy them if they reduced them even more. They're still a lousy value.

2. Section 227. Row 5

Inquiring Pepsi people want to know more...

3. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I hate to say this, but in some ways that Super Bowl victory, excuse me - the VLT we've all prayed for and waited our entire sporting lives for will be an excuse for a huge ticket price spike.

And I do mean huge.

Man, if they somehow fall flat this year, imagine the ticket market next year?

4. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

haha that was the funniest thing i have read all day. thank you sir.

5. alleycat9

i am pretty sure its not free. i am fairly confident you still have to purchase tickets. :)

the fact that you said it is free means they have gotten to you and made you think something that is not. you hear psl free no psl no 5k no payment plan and you start to think those seats without that stuff are free when in fact they are just like the seats have always been.

6. HCUBED

HCUBED Member

I'm well aware of the UD ticket prices. I'm not a puppet. I make my own decisions. If you need me to clarify my point: PSL FREE/No Personal Seat License/leave after one year. Would you have rather paid the $1000.00 like the Giants fans. Nobody wants to pay for a PSL but as Bob Dylan would say "The times they are a changing"

7. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i need to reconn the other orange lots on the Izod side.i really hate that cattle walk,but i cant leave a stone unturned in my quest for ultimate tailgate expierence......

8. rgoltsch

rgoltsch New Member

I am headed to the stadium tomorrow for my viewing of my seats. Does anyone have anything they need me to check out or photograph?

I have two seats in section 244. The wife and I decided to go from our three seats in section 107 the last decade or so, down to two seats in the club, since our little one was rarely going to game the last few yearss. Well, the problem I have now is that the new seats are much more palatable to my daughter, and she wants to go to the games.

I emailed my rep and asked if they had three seats together in my club section. At first, I was offered more expensive seats, but I didn't want to do that. These club corner seats are pricey enough. I got an email back this morning asking if I wanted three seats on the far end of the side I am in now. And the best part is that they are 8 rows closer to the field.

I told him that the boss and little boss had to approve the new seats. That part is true, I don't want to spend the next thirtry years sitting next to my wife having her complain that she liked the other seats better, and she wished I didn't change......Something tells me a few of you might understand :smile:

#6888 rgoltsch, May 11, 2010
    Last edited: May 11, 2010
  9. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Bravo, amigo you are Dr. House

10. JetsSec337Lot13B

If you don't mind let us know how far away lot P and B are and what the lots look like.

11. alleycat9

i would prefer to be dr. foreman

but i guess i could live with being a drug addict cripple who cant even get along with himself. yeah sure that works :)

12. alleycat9

i really didnt try to make it a rude comment on my part. reading it back now i could see how you would get that impression. i would. poorly written on my part. my apologies.

13. 17a_tailgater

need to reconn Land of The Lost

14. Section 227. Row 5

I was not aware that you could take a tour on days other than their invitational Saturdays, which never work out for me because I'm always busy on Saturdays.

Can I just call and ask to see my seats on, say, Monday? If so, what I plan on doing is making a whole day of it... checking out all available parking for UD and then seeing my seats. After I see my seats I plan on asking to speak with a supervisor and reaming him/her out in person and then going over his/her head to whoever is up the food chain over the horrendous parking. I want to know what inconsiderate moron came up with this plan and why they disrespect me so. I'm going to tell them I was a Jets fan since they were in fucking diapers, and this is the way you fuck over your oldest fans?

This will have a much bigger impact in person than on the phone, believe me. If you guys think I'm a pain in the ass on message boards you haven't seen anything until you've seen this old Vietnam Veteran, ex-infantry 1LT paratrooper, class of 1969 and Jets fan since before that get good and pissed off. I'll make a scene the likes of which will send these sniveling little piles of parrot droppings reaching for their walkie-talkies to summon security.

I want an explanation from somebody, damn it, and I fucking want it now. And I'm not fucking leaving until somebody explains why us Upper Deck old-timers are getting shit on this way. Oh, I'm going to enjoy this tour, believe me.

#6894 Section 227. Row 5, May 12, 2010
    Last edited: May 12, 2010
  15. 17a_tailgater

hooah................................

16. 17a_tailgater

they hired an EXPERT for the parking

17. Section 227. Row 5

Yes, that's rght. Picture Al Pacino in "Scent Of A Woman," reaming out the college administrators in the final scene of the movie. Maybe I'll put on my dress greens and wear my Bronze Star and CIB and let them fucking tell me in person why I have to walk two fucking miles to go to a Jets game.

They should be ashamed of themselves and I intend to not-so-gently remind them of that.

18. HCUBED

HCUBED Member

Apology accepted Mr Alley Cat. Sorry if my reply was a bit curt.

19. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Awesome. Let us know when you're going. Don't want to miss this. Word of advice: they won't let you in with that shotgun.

Think you'll be able to bring someone that can record it on a cell phone? I'd love to see your tirade on YouTube. Be sure to ask why the Giants have different parking arrangements that allow more people to park where they want to park.

20. Section 227. Row 5

Fuck all these apologies. The only apologies required around here are apologies from the Jets for this total fuckover.