17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

key Words For The New Parking Scheme

oompa loopa's = upper deck orange parking lot people
    land of the lost= orange parking lots for the upper deckers

2. 17a_tailgater

look at the top right of this picture there will be an overpass that the train and route 120 run under and the road of which you speak of is right there and so is Lot B
    [​IMG]

3. 17a_tailgater

i have an idea of where i will set up my tailgate and how i will enter the stadium and get to my seat with great ease. never doubling back

4. 17a_tailgater

one last picture, in the top you have the cattle walk from the Izod to the right and left of that is a dirt area with some green grass and a tree. that is Lot D.behind that lot is route 120 south and on the opposite side route 120 north.

to the left of that tree in Lot D is a small structure that is a walkover to Lot B.and that white area of the walkover in Lot B is where we tailgated for the Cincy game that joannyd shit stain couldnt find.

now i dont know if you will be able to tailgate on that area b/c the walkover was not opened last year.and the doorway was on that open slab.
    [​IMG]

btw can anyone just enlarge tje area im talking about in htese pictures to where it is still visable but without all the stuff we dont need,like that piece of shit stadium.

5. JLJets

JLJets New Member

Lot B

I think its agreed that Lot B is the best alternative for Upper Level people.
    Lot B is also mentioned by many PSL people as a good option for them.
    Many people have mentioned that they intend to get to the game early to get in Lot B.

Since the PSL and Club people can also park in any Orange lot, I can see Lot B filling up very, very early.

Therefore, I think most Upper Level people will be relegated to Lot P. Then, as someone mentioned, having to walk past many vacant lots on their long walk into the stadium.

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

The club and PSL lots will be full. Since UD parking sucks so much everyone in those lots who takes train will just sell their $250 pass for $500 bucks to UD people. Funny people on JI like SAR will have the UD people kegs on top of his BMW.

I think the Jets by giving UD people crappy parking does two things, first gives UD people who love to tailgate a reason to buy a PSL, second people who bought a PSL can make some coin by selling the parking.

Giving good parking to UD just gives even less reason to buy a PSL and makes PSL people mad.

7. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Agreed..........................

8. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

It's actually a 0.85 billion stadium for the Jets

9. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I think the Jets by giving UD people crappy parking does two things, first gives UD people who love to tailgate a reason to buy a PSL, second people who bought a PSL can make some coin by selling the parking.

Which is yet another example of how near-sighted the Jets are. Very bright -Tempt the largest group of sold-out, no empty seats, longest running die-hard fans you have into leaving altogether, or at least feeling as if they're being punished in some way.

It's so stupid it's mind-boggling. At this point none of us who have upper deck seats are going to change their mind about "PSL value" because of the parking arrangements. All it's going to do is piss us off more.

Do they forget we share this with facility and lots the Giants, and we all know Giants fans, and we'll all soon find out most of the lots we've been parking in all of these years the Giants fans will have access to and we won't? Why is it a different plan than the Giants?

We all damn well know why...

#6869 LogeSection2RowJ, May 11, 2010
    Last edited: May 11, 2010
  10. 17a_tailgater

just another example of those who think the jets wont hike ticket prices on those REDUCED PSL seating.

11. LogeSection2RowJ

I think you meant to say another example for those...

12. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Walking that cattle ramp in the heat and drunk is not an option.

13. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

The Upper Deck is NOT sold out. The Jets have been far more abusive to PSL people than UD people. Once they got a check you never heard from then again. Even better as better seats open in sections they just sell them to the new people. UD and ex-season ticketholders are wined and dined.

However, the thing I did find most interesting in my packet is it says if a season ticket holder has BOTH PSL and NON PSL seats he can buy parking based on either PSL or NON PSL. So lets say you have 4 seats in UD and are entitled to one UD parking spot if you bought a single PSL seat next to your friends downstairs you would be entitled to two PSL parking spots. Wonder if people will put one of friends PSL seats in their name eventually so they can get all PSL parking passes.

14. 17a_tailgater

way too involved

15. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Last year there were these 2 completely loaded broads in there holding up traffic, falling all over.

It was rather hilarious. I believe it was the Titans game..

16. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

and retarded

17. LogeSection2RowJ

Since Green (Club) and Yellow (PSL) parking passes can enter the Upper Deck (Orange) parking, I tend to think the orange lots other than P (For Pennsylvania) will be very crowded. Forget about lot B. Everyone, including Yellow PSL parkers will fill that lot.

Think about it. Any large tailgating group will without a doubt contain some if not in some cases all Upper Deckers, since they became upper deckers due to seniority. Sure, within their group there will be those who took PSL's. They'll still want to park to tailgate together and the only option to do that will be in an orange lot. How many larger (eight or more) tailgate groups will all be PSL holders now? Not too many.

Even if a group of 14 tailgaters is split 10/4 or even 12/2 towards PSL's, the group won't disband or prohibit the others. They'll keep their group together and have it in an orange lot. That's what I expect mine will do. This means packed orange lots, and plenty of room in the yellow PSL lots.

Again, this is where the Jet-knuckleheads don't get it. While they will not show loyalty and appreciation towards their most senior and loyal fans, we tailgaters will. That's why I can't believe big lot K was not designated as orange, yet lot B was. Makes no sense.

Maybe there's a reason we haven't though of as to why lot B also sucks and was assigned to the Upper Deck. Train noise? Train exhaust? Locust infestation? Must be some reason since its close to the stadium. I'll assume then that Lot B sucks too. I just don't know why yet ; )

I predict a mess.

#6877 LogeSection2RowJ, May 11, 2010
    Last edited: May 11, 2010
  18. 17a_tailgater

It wouldn't be so bad in. Lot B if they let. You drive down the road between lots E & D and then uNder the tressle aNd along side of. The. TraiN. To Lot. B.. But that. Road is designated for club and Psl people.

19. HCUBED

HCUBED Member

Life is full of choices.... you come up to an intersection, you can either go left, right, straight, or turn around and go back home. UDers chose, via seniority, wether or not to buy a PSL. Those who chose not to purchase one are able to sit upstairs for FREE and walk away after year 1.

Would knowing about parking have helped in making the decision on wether or not to purchase a PSL any different? Is parking worth the minimum 4K jump as apposed to walking?

I personally have always parked in what is now known as L (formerly 5) even when my seats were over at gate D. Now I will continue to park there even though I'm over at Verizon. That's my choice as well as purchasing a PSL was.

I do believe there are way to many Club/Suite parking spaces. They should split lot E, move some PSLers in there, and give UDers lot K (Timex). UDers have to come to the realization that its not a punishment, its you get what you pay for.

20. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I can't wait for that to start happening. Everybody in this thread that continued to believe they'd never do it despite my repeated warnings are going to be like, "Hey, WTF are they doing?"

"They're fucking you dude, just like we said they would."