Parking pass in the mail

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by kall2, May 10, 2010.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

No, paying in full must have nothing to do with it, because I've been paid in full for a while now and have not received an invoice in the mail for parking either.

2. Section 227. Row 5

Okay, so yeah, this is what I'm asking. Is this an assigned fucking parking space? If so, this is just un-fucking-believable. I've never been to an event and been told exactly where I have to park. Fuck this.

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Nope, you just park in any old orange spot. Only catch is UD parking is further away and if you end up in parking garage there is no BBQ allowed.

But UD parking is same price as PSL parking. Which is a gyp.

4. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I did get a voice mail from Bob Weicheusen telling me I still owe money, I found that pretty hilarious. I guess Rex was busy that day.

5. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Was he all excited as usual?

6. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I thought I saw on my PP last year a designated spot for parking as well, but I'm most certain they don't/won't hold u to it. They just have to describe that ur purchasing a PP so they try to make it as detailed as possible.

What I'm wondering is, since parking is restricted to those in the UD, can the LL PSL folk park wherever the fuck they want? Or are they going to design different color parking stickers to tell who's who? That could really fuck shit up next season.

7. Section 227. Row 5

Who the hell wants to park in a parking garage? I can just imagine how long the que would be to get the hell out of there if you're parked on the 6th floor.

Fuck this. This "new stadium experience" is turning out to be a worse reaming than I ever thought possible. So now we get punished even more, all because we didn't want to fork over Woody's PSL.

And Pepsi Corner Sucks now, not Rocks. Pepsi Corner entrance is a fucking nightmare now for Upper Deckers. Fuck you, Woody Johnson. I'm pissed beyond belief.

8. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Parking is $350 for non-PSL ticket holders? Holy shit. And I was bitching about the $150 I paid last year. So glad I gave up my tickets. So not worth it...

9. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Yeah, of course. It started like a radio game call and morphed into "we notice you're not fully up to date.. " or some shit. I was waiting for Marty Lyons to chime in with "yeah that guy's a read deadbeat, Bob."

10. Section 227. Row 5

Voices in my head right now are telling me this man is a fucking genius.

11. 309'em

309'em Member

As another Pepsi Corner person I ain't happy but not surprised given the way this organization operates - it's looking more and more like one year and out - between three sets of escalators and the pilgramage to lot P who knows if you'll ever get home.

12. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Just saw the parking map. I come in from Rt 120, so I'm gonna try to aim for Lot "B", but chances are it's all gonna be filled since they're opening up the parking 5 hours before kickoff. I used to show up at 10am for a 1pm game which was perfect. Now, I fear that may not be good enough because there's a huge difference between Lot "B" and the parking lot BEHIND the iZod Center.

Just to shed some light here, UD and PSL holders are all on the hook for $250. Club Seats are on the hook for $350. All 3 are gonna be separated by color schemes. Club Seat Parking is green, PSLs are yellow and UD Non-PSLs are orange.

UD/Non-PSL's look like they're gonna be parking behind the Racetrack and in front of AND behind the iZod Center. That's pretty much it.

13. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

i saw this on ebay:

for sale, superbowl ring. available after Feb 2011.

for more info, email: jasontaylor@miami.net

14. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

Rape Me do it and do it again
    Waste me waste me as my friend

15. WWWestonC

WWWestonC New Member

Are people able to just pay the $25 to park, or is that off the table as well this year.

This whole parking permit thing was supposed to be just implemented to deal with the lack of spaces due to construction of new stadium. Now it's sounding like it's going to be the permanent solution.

Are there still going to be school busses shuttling people in without passes (because that wasn't pathetic).

16. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

17. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

So psl are only those lots and the under level has to park on the other side of 120?

18. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

19. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Haha, nice; but why move it when I can experience my Jets experience right now? I'm into instant gratification.

I opened mine and didn't read it. It's sitting on the counter. It can wait, just like my check.

20. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

Here's another issue. I have four seats and I get one lousy pass????? My brother shares seats with me and he lives in Long Island and I live in NJ. How the hell is he supposed to get to games???