17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I just picked a name and call 800 number and pretend I want to buy seats!! I have a phone that scrambles my number. BTW I dont know if LLEZZ seat I quoted was lowest row. Just lowest row with an AISLE Seat in LLEZ. Maybe more in middle.

I always ask about aisle seats, lowest row, seats closest to higher priced sections any row. Tells how sections are selling.

Funny no aisle seats left in LGL or TC in any row even right by lower priced side in last rows. The row 12 seats I mentioned in TC are pretty good cause I realized that is in a 13 seat row with aisle on both sides. Even though seats 5,6 and 7 are in middle one side you are 4 from aisle and other side 6 from aisle which is rare. In middle you never to get up but don't have to climb over many people. Even better one way is lower TC exit and other way is LLEZ upper entrance. People most likly just heard seats in middle and went yuck without realizing it is only a 13 seat wide section. That is why you really have to go in person, seats that sound bad might be ok but seats that sound good on paper might stink.

However, Jets are getting close to only having icky seats left in 4k-7.5k sections and good luck moving expensive PSLs when there is so much bad press about unsold psls.

2. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Hopefully that's a long time from now.

Thanksgiving, if I don't have to work, will be tough to pry myself from though.

See, I'm not that bad.:smile:

3. Nova

Nova New Member

Finally going to visit my seats tomorrow at 11am rain or shine. Going to take some pictures of my section and surrounding area if anyone is interested. If we don't like our seats(highly doubtful) we will see whats left to purchase.

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

On JI people are reporting that scalpers using dummy LLC names are buying lots of 15k and 20K LL sidelline tickets I guess those sections still have good seats left do to stiff PSL fees, but given ticket price are only 140 and 150 and seat go for 300 on stubhub why not double your money and then don't make PSL payment next year and Jets get stuck with them and then repeat scam. It is zero down afterwards.

Sad part is people who actually bought 15k and 20K seats back when you had to put 20% down and already made a PSL payment are screwed. Plus with PSL fee it is costing almost $300 a seat vs the scalpers $150 a seat. I guess Jets are using this as a back-door way to unload PSLs without having to lower the PSL price which in turn would make them have to refund people who already paid. Bottom line is PSL free Upper Deck and 4k-7.5K PSLs are all most Jet Fans wanted to pay. Heck Jets fans did not even want to touch Mezz B at 4k so let me say good seats in 4k-7.5K is all Jet fans would buy. Scalpers will pick up rest with no PSL and Jets will have a semi "sold out" stadium.

Walking away from a $400 buck deposit on a mezz seats sucks but walking away from a 20% deposit on a 20K seat is awful. Ten times the deposit

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Post the pictures. BTW TC and LGL rows 1-4 won't be there as they took them out for the soccer game.

6. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Because its a crime.

7. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

Has anyone received an email or invoice for parking?

8. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Good news on the video boards, at the soccer game they played last night at the Stadium they didn't have the boards cut in half w/ ads.

[​IMG]

9. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Check your MyJetsAccount at NewYorkJets.com/MyJetsAccount. They all came in on May 5th.

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

That's my point. Do you dad's take off if its on a Tue? My wife and kids go with other wife and kids. Not a big deal. I only miss games for work and deaths, depending who it is. I am a good dad and husband but NFL Sunday is sacred and my family does not expect me to give it up for anything. That's the only thing I have managed to hold onto and I am NEVER giving it up. Home or away, 1pm-11pm is my time!!!!!!!! ITS SELFISH SUNDAY

11. MurrellMartin

I am the exact same way. I'd only miss a game if there was an immediate death in the family.

I skipped a cousins wedding to attend the Bills game last October and do not regret it. They got a nice check from me as a wedding gift and really thats all that matters.

12. MurrellMartin

I mean, wow. Took my first tour today and I have to say I love, love, love my seats (Section 230A, Row 2). The only issue may be if there is a TD pass in that corner of the EZ, and its in the back of the EZ. Then MAYBE we may not see it as clearly, but the sight lines are definitely awesome. I was tempted to make a change to the LL, where I was from 1998-2009, but I think I will enjoy being a little bit more up more from here on out.

The Clubs are just awesome. If I had the $ to afford them, I would do it in a blink of an eye, especially the Coaches Club, where you can watch the Press Conferences after the game! Got to check out the locker room, Rex's office, and walk through the tunnel and out onto the field.

Good times. Will post some pix later on.

13. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i honestly feel bad for you and your kids. selfish and kids just doesnt mix in my eyes.

i would miss just about anything to be with my kids. i would never go to a football game without at least one of my kids. sports are something that should be shared between a father and child.

#6793 alleycat9, May 8, 2010
    Last edited: May 8, 2010
  14. rgoltsch

rgoltsch New Member

Hear, hear!!!!

I have to agree on this point. I would never consider a Jets game to be more important than spending an afternoon with my kids, especially on Halloween. My dad taught me about sports, and I pass that love on to my child. Yup, she's a girl, but she shares my love of the Jets and the Yankees.

As she is turning 15 soon, she is finding that her love of sports has a new benefit she hadn't anticipated.....she has something to talk to boys about, a common interest.

Damn, I knew her liking sports would turn around and bite me in the keister :smile:

A football game can be missed, there's another game a week or two later, but an afternoon of halloween trick or treating will never come again until next year.

15. MurrellMartin

I was told by my tour lady that there are no Mezz A seats available. I beg to differ.

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Was it Christie your tour lady? SHe is hot! Is it just me but what is up witheveryone having a hard on for Mezz A. Last year Mezz EZ seats you could not give away and it was covered, now at 4k and 120 a ticket just cause the next cheapest seat in Mezz is 195 it seems amazing. Marketing 101.

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Hey for people who got an invoice for parking who have no plans on driving to stadium I see peopel are already trying to sell them. I guess before invoice date. Yellow and Orange are same price, $250. Lots of people me included take train. What would an yellow and an orange seel for? I see prices all over the place. I love how the Jets want you to take train and then automatically invoice 100% of season ticketholders for a parking pass. SHould I at least have to ask for a parking pass. Or is it assumed we all want one as the train people can scalp there parking pass, either way crazy.

18. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Parking Info arrived in the Mail.

Clubs/Suites will park in E - F - G.

PSLs will park in D- J- K- L - M

Upper Deckers will park in B - P- and East of 120 in the Izod Lots and Parking Garage.

ALLOCATIONS..

CLUBS/SUITES...1 FOR EVERY 2 TICKETS
    PSL... 1 FOR EVERY 4 TICKETS
    UPPER DECK... 1 FOR EVERY 5 TICKETS

19. MurrellMartin

Haha. That is awesome. Sucks to be in the Upper Deck.

20. JetsSec337Lot13B

If this is legit I may call up today and ask for a refund on my season tixx.