17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Tell your wife to take the kids out for trick or treating or wait for you to come home. Its a 1pm game, you can't use Halloween as an example. Who's not going to a Sunday 1pm game because of trick a treating? Maybe I am just a bad dad, I am going to the game, save me some candy kid

2. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I agree, the farther away, the faster out. I park on the Northside of the IZOD so I am happy

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

This will only move seats for a few days. Only reason to buy now in first few days if you are concerned about seat location. After the first few days this will grind to a halt so might as well wait for next deal.

If you are concerned about price only when they knock Mezz B 40% off and lower the ticket by $15 bucks to $105 like they did for the TC section will you be interested. Plenty of UD people might say, for a $2400 dollar PSL with a $105 ticket, no money down, no payment in 2010 and free parking that I can buy under a fake name is a chance I am willing to take. Plus I get under cover if that is important to me. But even then not worth unless you have a crappy UD seat or care about being under some cover.

Still Jets no way will be able to move the expensive15k-25K psls remaining with free parking worth $250 bucks. Reducing PSL prices outright will cause a panic. They are going to have to sell them as season tickets or give first year season tickets free and free parking to move them.

I personally think that will happen. If you are in UD today and think you would jump on that type of Mezz b deal I would actually tour stadium now see what is there and where you would like to sit so when that offer comes out July 3rd you can act as soon as the email comes out.

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I have a 3, 8 and 9 year old If they were a bit younger or a bit older I would go to game. But prime time is 1-4 for trick a treating at that age. I would have rather had a late game on that day and just skip tailgating.

5. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Do your kids want to go to the games??

The 8 and 9 year old should be showing interest right??

Can't complain about that move, doing what makes your kids happy is priority number 1.

6. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

im in the same boat
    my kids are 13 7 4 & 3
    kids come 1st
    tailgating 2nd
    game 3rd

7. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

And I suppose bringing them to Trick-or-treat IN the lot would not be such a great idea at that age. They'd get some candy, sure, but mostly hot dogs, burgers, cans of Bud, maybe a Sam Adams here and there if they have good costumes, some shots, etc.

Hey, I think I'll dress up that day.

8. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

I am considering buying the Green Man costume from Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia for that game.

9. MurrellMartin

Anyone else taking a tour tomorrow?

10. 17a_tailgater

interior escalator pictures please.i would like to see the walk distance and area between each level

11. MurrellMartin

My digital camera is shit, but I will do my best. I think it only holds 16-20 pictures, so I'll have to limit to what I will take pix of. I am interested in the escalator situation as well.

12. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

also ask them if any Mezz A left, if they can't sell that out after this latest promotion that is pretty sad.

13. MurrellMartin

Seeing as my seats are in MezzA, we will spend time discussing MezzA and hopefully will spend a lot of time in the Mezzanine area.

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

As a public service annoucement given that there is a new seat deal I will give the best seats left.

TAAA-DAAAA per live inventory as of one minute ago here are best PSL seats left in cheap PSLs.

Section 231A row 11, 3 seats (4kpsl)
    Section 133 row 12, seats 5-7 (6kpsl)
    Section 133 row 23 (6k)
    Section 134 row 26, seats in middle 26

Which would I take, 231a best value, 133 row 12 if you like it close to field, section 134 best overall, good height and at 5 yard line.

15. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Disagree for the Halloween game. The kids (5 and 3) can go with mom trick or treating. I'm going to the game.

I've missed most of the trick or treating anyway. I work evenings. They're used to it.

16. MurrellMartin

Exactly. They have a 2nd parent to take them. Dad can miss a Halloween, just like Dad can miss one Thanksgiving for the Cincinnati game.

And once you're past like what, 6 or 7? You shouldn't have to go in the freakin' afternoon. Thats the time where you start going at like 5, 6, 7, 8, etc.

17. 17a_tailgater

will your children even cry at your funeral????
    j/k

all kidding aside. i will be going to the halloween game i just cant let loose like i would a normal tailgate.and i wont be tailgating after

18. MadBacker Prime

Odd year, Halloween game and a Thanksgiving game-

I can't wait for both of em!!

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

My tickets are already on stub-hub, if they don't sell for enough I am going. But of course that would mean jets start sucking and we have military tickets again if I can't sell them. Last PSL update, best LLEZ seat 148 row 22 aisle.

Funny when this thread started and first people were picking PSLs they were like I hope I can get into Mezz A, hope I can get an aisle seat in LL EZ if I am forced maybe I would buy a really good seast in 10K section (now 6k and 7.5k) here we are May 2010 and all those seats still left, no money down, no psl payment, free parking and a DVD and I think a free jet cheerleader rub and a tug. I think I better go an lower my ticket price now before I am competing with $15 dollar tickets come holloween.

20. MadBacker Prime

Just out of curiosity do you know the lowest row available in that section?