2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

haha did he really say that. Someone should call in and say guys do this all the time or you do this all time.

2. Brien O'Ken

Brien O'Ken Member

Could someone please call that stupid fat ass and ask how he could defend LT for "only" having sex with the young teenage girl but not hitting her, just a few days after he vilified Holmes for falling asleep with an iPod in his ear. The double standard is driving me crazy. I'm still at work, so unfortunately I can't call myself.

3. joejets1

joejets1 Member

If this happened to Gastineau, Francessa would go off on him for an hour. How about the fact that SHE WAS 16 even if it was consent it is still considered statuatory rape in the court of law. Someone should say to Mike, hey what if that was your daughter would you still defend the guy.

4. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Mike just said prostitues aren't for him...

rofl

5. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

So I take it he is ok with the fact that LT raped a 15 year old, due to LT's drug use and the fact that the girl was a prostitute? So I guess if it was his daughter, he would allow it?

6. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

callers started to call him out that he was defending LT. It was hilarious radio. Mike is the biggest hypocrite. I know everybody here hates him, and I do too, but I can't stop listening. Guy is the out of his mind and hilarious.

I'm gonna try to call in again tomorrow, and ask what if Joe Namath did this, and blah blah blah. I tried to today, and got hung up on when I told the screener what I wanted to say. I guess I will try tomorrow, and say I wanna talk Yankees, and see if they put me on.

7. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

I couldn't believe it when the one caller made Francessa look really dumb when the guy said, "Even if LT didn't know she was 16 and didn't hit her, he's still married with kids and calling a prostitute."

So Fuckcessa responds with, "Guys call prostitutes all the time. And we don't even know if LT had sex with her..." Hahah that was such a panicked response because he had nothing else to say to the caller who just owned him.

8. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

He also said "Lets not be so fast to accuse LT of this when we he has yet to be found guilty. Lets let the man speak. Lets hear what LT says first before we assume, is that fair?"

What about Holmes? He read the story and immediately bashed him and the Jets without hearing Holmes story. I haven't heard him bring up the Holmes situation again because he doesn't want to admit nothing happened.

9. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Listen to the part where he says something about the Jets and Giants and how for one day they're bigger then the Giants. It was a total cheap shot.

[YOUTUBE]EDHMSzll_bs[/YOUTUBE]

10. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Great point, and the reason I don't listen to his show anymore, or WFAN for that matter.

11. Jetcentric28

Jetcentric28 New Member

So according to Meatball Mike, if a Giant, or former Giant, avails himself of a prostitute, it's just boys being boys. But if it's a Jet, or former Jet, were to engage in the same behavior, it's an indictment of the moral turpitude of the entire Jet organization. What a hypocritical toolbox!

12. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Small Twitter convo with Sal Licata, board operator for Francesa...

13. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

lol at sal

one tweet he says he doesn't speak for mike. the next he responds to mike being a giants homer by saying "it's not true at all". I thought you don't speak for Mike?

that entire show is full of Jet haters. sal was killing the jets all year. i remember him always saying the jets aren't that good when he did the picks.

14. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

One of you ought to call the show and pretend to be sympathetic to LT, then end the call with "Thank god he didn't fall asleep on a plane with his headphones in. That would've been bad."

15. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

This LT incident, while terrible for the young girl involved, highlights Fatfuckcessa's double-standard about the Jets perfectly.

Also note:

<The girl had facial injuries, including a black eye, but the Ramapo police said that Taylor told them she had those injuries when she came to his room. He is not suspected in that assault, the Ramapo police said.>

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/07/sports/football/07taylor.html?ref=sports

So a hooker, who must look young, comes to Taylor's hotel room with a black eye. Taylor then forces her to have sex with him and then all Fatty can say is "prostitution iz tha woold's oooldest prafession"?

Wow. So Fatty clearly is more interested in defending a washed-up former crackhead than a runaway 16 year old girl who - if you read the article - was *forced* into hooking by the scumbag pimp, beat up, and then raped.

Everyone let that sink in. What a fucking scumbag Fatty is.

16. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Who is he kidding. Without prostitutes he'd never get laid.

17. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

he also said I really hopes LT was drunk/on drugs, so he has an excuse for fucking a 16 year old for 300 dollars.

18. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

mike is doing all he can to defend LT and keeps saying "im not defending him now"
    Now he has this clown lawyer on to try and convince us LT is innocent. Don't get me wrong I hope he is innocent for the sake of that 16 year old whore, but we all know LT had sex with this girl, its so obvious

19. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

:rofl: hahaha I'm gonna try

20. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Record it bomber, but don't have the radio volume up on your end, Mike will hang up on you in 1 sec.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.