17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I've had tickets in my own name since 1996...there was an 8 year lag when my dad had season tickets from 1973.

2. jetsmets93

jetsmets93 Member

where was the old stadium on those maps so i can get a better sense of where i normally come in and where i have parked for years?

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

wow that is a lot of bs. If you are in UD you can get a psl no money down, no payment in 2010 and just pay for tickets and get free parking. So might as well buy the 20 best in 15k and 20K section under fake company name and throw them all on stubhub for $100 over face.

4. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Actually after looking at that image where the hell is lot R?

Unless that was just for the email blast, or maybe they're putting these people near the burger king down the road.

5. MadBacker Prime

I tweeted JoeandEvan about it, and they will be raising a stink about it tomorrow.

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Did my section by section analysis of remaining tickets hit a nerve at the Jets?

Funny "limited" offer goes to July 2nd. It is only May 6th. I guess After July 4th weekend they firesale as many remaining UD, Mezz B and GHC tickets as possible till August 1st, then start half season ticket packages in UD til end of August and then sell individual games.

Anyone who actually paid pre reduction to sit in Mezz B or a middle seat past row 20 in LL got screwed big time. Only justificaton to pay early is to get a good seat. They are having a firesale here.

Did anyone call up and see what they have in LL and Mezz a today? Curious if good seats held back re-appearred for this promotion.

7. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

After the stunts they pulled last year, the last thing I was going to do was buy a PSL right away. After I saw people sitting in my section who didn't have to buy preseason tickets last year, who bought single game tickets, who paid $15 for tickets...I had enough. I will wait this out till the end, see what discounts they have to offer. They will be hurting in crunch time, around late August and the season is approaching.

8. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

9. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

thank you very much
    can we trademark this as property of tgg.com as a projected possible parking layout??

and no more posts from the Sick Adolescent Retard from JI.
    thank you

10. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

So if you have a PSL, not a CLUB, and you're parking invoice had YELL next to it, you can park in either the yellow lots or the "orange" lots, correct?

11. JetsSec337Lot13B

From what I was told you can park in the "orange" as a PSLer but you have to specify you want an orange pass when you get some sort of fancy booklet in the mail. My favorite line was the Jets told me they hired a parking and traffic company to come up with this entire plan :rofl:

12. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

thats your money at work :(

13. babyknight

babyknight Well-Known Member

I could well be totally wrong but I'm not sure the projected map is quite right. The Giants map GA concept won't work for the Jets where there is differentiated parking between PSL and non-PSL holders (yell vs ORGA). The NMS map lots would work for non Giants and Jets games but not for all the tiers that have now been imposed. For the Jets the most central areas are for Suites (not club PSL), then you have club PSL, followed by regular PSL and then non-PSL. So a projected map for the Jets needs 4 levels of parkings think. But I could be totally missing something of course.

14. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

That's great but they forget to mention that currently, there is a half torn stadium in the PSL parking lot. I can't see them finishing in time for the season.

15. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Okay, and if you don't specify that you want to be in one of the Orange lots, say L for an example, you will be placed into one of the Yellow lots, correct? Because I would not mind parking in Lot G.

16. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

the great thing about parking is the further away from the Stadium you are the easier it is to get out so I couldn't care less if suite holders were right next to the building. My old spot is under general parking so I'm happy.

17. MadBacker Prime

This one is more accurate for the Jets I think-

18. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

its the same one we have been posting for months????
    we just changed the colors on them,form blue to orange and yellow

19. MadBacker Prime

That will be next season-

17a- the other map up shows PSL holders in the club owners spots which is not the case-

If I'm wrong then - My bad yo!!

20. babyknight

babyknight Well-Known Member

The problem with the Giants map is that the Giants are all PSLs even upper deck. The Jets will differentiate parking between (1) suites (2) club PSL (3) PSL and (4) non PSL. The Giants have three tiers, the Jets have four.