2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

How much Jet hatred did he spew when he had Mad Dog playing the clown? How much Jets hatred did he spew when the Jets made the playoffs all those times under Herm and the one under Mangini? He was dismissive of the Jets. It was only when his show lost the edge of the midget retard that he started this nonsense. It's for ratings, and people buying into it are paying his bills. Good job.
    Wrong, no way, its for real. Back then 1050 did not have the jets coach on every week and SNY did not exist. SNY is the home of the Jets and they have 3 shows that compete against his Yes show. But tell me one thing, why have the Jets stop all the players, coaches and Mr T. from appearing on his show, I mean zero guests. Because its becomer personal, with Dog he would laugh and it was fun loving regarding the yanks plus his partner was a Yankee fan, I hear nothhing but hate from Mike's voice. Again, I have not listened to his show since December but I have been saying this for 5 months. MR. T always goes on his show the Monday after the draft. Did he this year?

2. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Not to compare Fatty Fatcesa to Howard Stern, but when Stern was on the radio he got his biggest share of ratings from people who hated him.

I'll admit though I listen to the guy for Yankees coverage sometimes, I do like to listen to what he has to say about the Jets. I find it entertaining. Kind of like watching Keith Olbermann get really pissed off at Republicans for whatever reason.

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

They stopped coming on the show because the host was doing nothing but bashing a team that is trying like hell to sell seats in it's new stadium. If he wasn't going to give them any positive air for tickets, they wouldn't give him pub for fans. PSL's. That's why. And I wouldn't be surprised if he was getting private donations from the Mara's for it all in the end.

You act like it was a personal vendetta against him. It was a business decision.

4. lightning

lightning Active Member

In all fairness after the SD win in the playoffs, he did mention to guys like phil simms and whoever he was interviewing that the jets should be good for a long time with the core they were building. Also he has said that Rex Ryan is a brilliant defensive coach and that revis is the best cover corner we've seen in the past ten years. However painful it was for him to say these things we'll never know....

5. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

francesa was fair when they beat the chargers.

but since he hasn't. all he has said is enough of the 30 minutes away from the SB. they were nearly 30 minutes from not even making the playoffs.

then he says they had one good day in san diego and that's all they did.

6. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Byz, I've read your points and they make sense; but how come he doesn't REALLY boost his ratings and push other teams' fans' buttons?

He's a Yankees fan and doesn't poke the Mets or their fans the way he does with the Jets; same goes for the Nets (almost certain he's a Knick fan). Why not rib them too?

7. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

What are the chances that Guntcessa apologizes for misreporting & over reacting to the Holmes story?

8. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

About as much of a chance of him going on a diet of bean sprouts and tofu.

9. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Someone mentioned Francessa fawning over Lawrence Taylor...

...let me know what he says about him now.

10. Lynkx

Lynkx Active Member

This will somehow be Santonio Holmes' fault.

11. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

I have determined that if you put any derogatory prefix before "cessa", it is funny. Fatcessa, Shitcessa, Guntcessa (nice one!), Asscessa, Fuckcessa, etc......

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Huh??? The Jets players going on radio shows to promote PSL's? They have been going on his show for years, yeah Mr. T going on fatso's show to discuss the draft will have people running to buy $5,000 PSL's. It is personal, it always is with Fatso and now the Jets have made it personal because we now have BALLS!!! You are a Mike apoligist.

#352 sec314, May 6, 2010
    Last edited: May 6, 2010
  13. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

He made apoligies for that drunken Hofstra coach, now lets see what he says about his crack head, child molester buddy, LT (Life Time)

14. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I heard a Jets PSL advertisement while listening to FAN during Mike's show the other day.

So the Jets are still paying for advertising at 660

15. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Don't pay attention to his reasoning, he's one of thoese guys that spout opinions after listening to Mike. They are like a tribe.

16. tcrock

tcrock Well-Known Member

it's a smart thing for them to do considering all the dumbass Jet fans that still listen to his show.........obviously their target market is there

17. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

No, smart guy, they're NOT going on HIS radio show because he actively promotes the Giants and does nothing to promote the Jets. Mike apologist? Read this fucking thread. I hate that asshole.

18. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Santonio Holmes is a jerk for an Ipod incident, but Mike won't comment about Lawrence Taylor off the field. lmao.

19. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

and this is exactly why no self-respecting Jets fan should listen to this jerk off

20. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I am proud to say I haven't listened to this fuck in almost a year now-

Not one freaking word! If all Jet fans would do the same he'd take a HUGE ratings hit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.