17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. JetsSec337Lot13B

If I spoke to her I would but I said some pretty nasty things to her lol

2. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

This is true. they have over 20,000+ unsold PSL's as of today.

3. Dirrty Sanchize

Dirrty Sanchize New Member

143 row 9 seats

i got the seats in 143 row 9 in february. at the time they told me the only non psl was the last row in the UD end zone.

you can do either 10% or 20% down, over 5 or 15 years. 20% worked best for me, much less in interest payments and i feel i can beat the 6.5% interest/yr with personal investments over the next 5 years.

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Cool shot of 117 (the LGL/TC ) with the removable first four rows, they have to remove them for soccer games. Anyhow, picture of them where row five is first row. Weird looking.

http://s741.photobucket.com/albums/xx59/JetsFan55/?action=view&current=JetsStadium001.jpg

5. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I think the real sentence is you have to be nuts to buy tickets NOW to sell. Only top 5% in any one section has a shot at that, long gone. Literally when they reduced prices on LGL/TC it was a 48 hour window to get the very very few seats where you can break-even on when you factor in pre-season.

Mezz A and B are one big fat joke. I could not sell Mezz sideline at 115 a seat last year now Mezz EZ is 120 and people expect a prem to cover their PSL surcharge. Good luck. Even bigger Joke is row 26 UD Prime at 125 a ticket, HA HA, paying 125 to sit in last row for a preseason game!!

However, I do think there is a small select group of nuts who will pay to sit in extremely good sideline seats but the the LL EZ, Mezz EZ, UD EZ is an extremely large amout of seats and 95% of those seats are pure crap except for low rows in the corners of all three sections.

Also I fully understand paying for a PSL if it is to guarantee you a good seat for 30 years. However, what were between uprights LLEZ or Mezz EZ people thinking? They are paying for the right to have a shitty seat for 30 years. Maybe they are Goldman Sachs customers who are used to getting shitty deals.
    Interesting I highly doubt Jets will even sell out upper deck next year. Giants did not even bother selling UD EZ rows 22-26 as a 1K PSL as the view is horrible. Those seats are where people moved down from and re-opened.

7. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

I picked up Row 2 seats in Section 230 in December and put down the 10% deposit. Worked out very nicely.

Its a shame that there are probably at least 10,000 PSL seats left still unsold.

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Nova, these section 117 row 5 pictures which is also LGL 7.5K seats should be pretty much your view from 143 row 9, looks pretty good. You are on other side but same angle.

http://s741.photobucket.com/albums/xx59/JetsFan55/

9. Nova

Nova New Member

Wow thank you so much! After all of these pictures I'm starting to question whether rows 1-4 are only accessible one way. It looks like the aisle only goes up to row 5. It looks like I have to go through section 109 or I guess I can jump into my seat to get refreshments. Does anyone have any knowledge on how they are setup down below?

10. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

There is multiple ways in and out-

It's not blocked off like the club sections.

11. Nova

Nova New Member

I know this is the case for most of the sections, but I'm looking at section 108 and I'm in row 4. If you look diagonal in the first picture, it looks like the aisle only goes up to a certain point at the start of section 144. I have seen this in other pictures and it has me questioning whether or not its there.

12. MadBacker Prime

I know what your talking about, you are close to the section I'm in on the other side.

There is a top entrance and an entrance in the middle that can be used.

I'm offsite now, but I'll post a pic to show you what I mean a wee bit later.

13. Dirrty Sanchize

Dirrty Sanchize New Member

Fireman Ed

Does anyone know where Fireman Ed is sitting in the new place? I had heard he was in 143 row 2. That would put me 7 rows behind him which would be awesome.

Another question is why have I seen so many people say that it would be annoying to sit near him and they hope he is nowhere near their section?

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

row 9 between 143 and 144 is where lower entrance is. The lower row visitors side lower level is the easiest access in whole stadium. No elevator or escalator. You simple enter from main ground entrance walk up few steps and then go down to your row.

Jets side low rows you have to walk up 30 rows to get up from lower rows

15. MadBacker Prime

16. JLJets

JLJets New Member

Remaining PSLs

Looking at the comments regarding the unsold PSLs, for the 2010 season. If we assume they will not sell all the PSLs by August (pretty safe assumption at this point), is the consensus that the Jets will sell the tickets in this order:

1. First, sell remaining (PSL) seats as a 2010 season ticket (10 games), with no PSL and no rights for future years. Maybe have playoff rights for 2010 if applicable.
    2. Secondly, sell remaining (PSL) seats on a game-by-game basis for 2010, face value, with no PSL and no rights for future years.
    3. Lastly, post remaining seats/games on a third party site, like ebay, Craigslist, StubHub, etc. Best price buys the ticket. (Similar to what the Yankees did with the high price seats behind home plate.)
    Using this approach, it makes sense that they could avoid a TV blackout. I just don't see the NFL ever allowing a blackout of a NY team, even if Woody had to buy back or give away the tickets to charity.
    Sound right?

17. MadBacker Prime

I'd say all of the above but it would have to be a raised price so they would set their own face value for PSL seats without a PSL.

The thousands and thousands of current PSL owners would scream bloody murder if this was not done.

18. Nova

Nova New Member

Thanks for the pictures. When i purchased the tickets I was under the assumption I had an aisle seat with seats 1-3. I'm not sure how the #s go so I assumed it was the start of section 108 next to 106. Please correct me if wrong, but it looks like I have to enter through section 108/109 and cross over the row to get to my seats. Not exactly what I had in mind.

19. MadBacker Prime

I think you could just walk down and over-

If that's what you mean then yeah. We have isle seats and had em in Giants stadium. People just pick their poison if their sitting in the middle.

Rotating is nice, the drunks don't we have a pretty good workout getting up and down every two minutes for the drunks to pee. lol

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Why? It is irrelevant to early purchasers. May be relevant to recent purchaseres. We all knew from day one all PSLs would not sell out.

If you bought early you are bought first few rows or corners, or aisles or higher up rows closer to higher priced sections.

Now Jets are left with the highest rows in middle and/or towards cheapest sides. Row 33 for instance in TC corner jammed by LLEZ and windtunnel under Big Screens you can't jack up the day to day ticket price to make the guy in row one TC on aisle by 7.5K happy. It is a shitty seat.

Big problem Jets have is the 10% down 4k, 5k, 6k and 7.5 seats and any seats with zero down on the 15 year plan. There is not enough skin in game.

My friend bought two Mezz A seats and is having second doubts, but he will go this season. He put $800 bucks down and will make one PSL payment on his 15 year plan. Jets suck PSLs tank he will walk away.

Other people particularly 10k, 15K and 20K had to put 20% down that is serious coin.

The zero down crowd in 4k, 5k, 6k and 7.5K on 15 year plan. might just make one payment and call it quits. This is the subprime housing section of the stadium.

I feel bad for anyone who bought originally in 10K section. They put down 20% for two seats, 4k. If they are in TC where Jets lowered price they are in for 4k equity on a 12K pair of seats. That plus one PSL payment is a heck of a lot to walk away from. They are stuck.