Jets sign Taylor

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LockDown24, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

You fail to realize everything about this sport.

A championship's a championship - I don't give a crap how we get there.

2. sunnygs97

sunnygs97 New Member

fuck him. the LEAST he could have done was wear a green shirt or AT LEAST not a shirt of one of the dolphins' primary colors.

fuck. him.

3. Pluvrr

Pluvrr Active Member

Some of this is true. But really, what it boils down to is the Dolphins threw away JT and JT does have something to prove - that he should not have been thrown away.

4. DarrelleRevis.Human?

DarrelleRevis.Human? Well-Known Member

I personaly think its a bad decision considering his prior "performance" in washington and hes getting paid waaaaaay too much ca$h

I agree with what alot of you say and I hope we do go for a DE with our first pick

5. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Its the fact of signing Taylor, not their positions. I heard rumors they are considering dropping or trading Ellis. Sucks cause he is the man. IF that happens after they signed gaybo, I will be pissed.

My friend said the Taylor move would be like if the Jets signed Tom Brady. NOT TRUE THOUGH. Tom Brady is a great player. He would put the Jets over the top despite my hate for him. Jason Taylor probably won't do anything so it just super sucks he is on my team.

6. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Look admittedly JT is a douche bag but at the end of the day he makes this team better.

LOL I get called a lot worse than an ass or a non wall street on a daily basis. Who gives a rats ass the dude from Mask talks trash.

The only thing I think that sucks about this signing is I will no longer enjoy Taylor crying like a little baby after a loss.

7. BlairThomas#1

BlairThomas#1 New Member

Just can't get behind this move. I would have hoped the FO would have more integrity than to give a guy nearly $4mm when he sh!t on the team and its fans repeatedly over the past decade.

8. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say that. He actually did us a favor by sucking on our division rival. :)

9. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

:rofl:

I am going to miss him crying and, honestly, his trash talking actually kept the Dolphins rivalry relevant while they have been one of the worse teams of this decade.

If he can to do Brady in Green and White what he did to him in Teal and Orange then I'll probably be able to live with the signing.

10. DarrelleRevis.Human?

D-bag or not whatever whatever, to me its all about his production as well as it should be to the people in the front office but at 4mil I think Tannenbaum dropped the ball on this one (just my 2 cents)

11. CatoTheElder

$4mil if he reaches a massive amount of incentives.

12. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

Wow he sounds like he wants to fucking be here. Off to a great start Xerxes.

13. DarrelleRevis.Human?

I just hope all this Ellis trade/drop talk is just that "talk" and speculation, the post-season broken handed Ellis is better than a healty JT any day lol

14. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

You fail to understand anything about life

i shouldnt bother explaining it to you. your last comment tells me there is no point.

15. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

Guess he hasn't cried about that in in the last 3 meetings of these teams.. be happy, you guys got a better pass rusher than anyone on your D line even if he is Fin trash. He is still one of my favorite Dolphin/Redskin/Jet of all time.

16. CatoTheElder

Well, we run a 3-4 so I would hope so.

17. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

do you really think at the end of every season the players on the Super Bowl Champions look back, reflect upon how they won, and determine whether how they won made the championship was worth shit or not? I'm willing to bet every single player on every single champion has decided they won the right way and thus it was worth it. when a single player comes out and says they won the wrong way and it wasn't worth it, maybe you'll have an argument. maybe.

but until then the idea that signing a player that makes the team better is the wrong way to win has no basis in reality as far as anyone involved in the actually winning is concerned. and that's enough for me, I'll take how the players feel about the championship above how some whiny fan who thinks signing a player who hurt his itty bitty witty feelings feels about whether the championship was won the right way or the wrong way because that player was on the team.

18. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Jesus can you please hump someone elses leg? Seriously isn't there someone's sweaty ass you can stick your snout in?

#458 Miamipuck, Apr 21, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  19. ShAuN JoHN 9294

ShAuN JoHN 9294 New Member

Abyz, I hate the son of a bitch but its all about holding up that Lombardi trophy. Whatever it takes to end this drought and become a top notch franchise, I'll support the Jets.

Plus I want to see what Champ would do to his sig if we end the 14,000+ day drought of not bring the VLT to the NY/NJ/metropolitan area :up:

20. Lynkx

Lynkx Active Member

Holy shit a thread where I agree with JetBlue AND AliotheFool at the same time. Hell hath Frozen over, and Tom Cruises' testicles are uneasy.

That said, While I absolutely HATE JT the person, JT the football player is a jet, and i will thus support him. I hope he has an excellent year, topped off by a Jets SB win hopefully.