Jets sign Taylor

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LockDown24, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Drew

Drew Active Member

It's name on the front of the jersey, not the back. We needed him just as bad as he needed us. It's desperation of both parts to be quite honest, hopefully it works out well. My trust in Rex outweighs my hate for Taylor. If Rex truly believes this is a move that will help, then I stand by it.

2. GA Jets

GA Jets New Member

I am now wishing even harder for a super bowl title this season! This way when Taylor retires and moves back to Miami, he will be get dirty looks and people cursing him out every time they see his ring! Football is such a humbling sport...:rofl::finssuck::metal:

3. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I would argue that LT and JT wanna win rings, that's why they're here. Those guys have been in the league a long time and have never tasted postseason success yet they watch the Jets year in and year out own them. I'd say it's more them believing this team can win then them collecting a paycheck.

Now Cro and Holmes I would say this, Cro needs a paycheck to feed those children and Holmes needs to earn a new paycheck so he can buy some weed. That being said they both are good, young and loaded with talent.

4. AKoffjet

AKoffjet New Member

Honestly, I'm embarressed to have this guy on my favorite team

[​IMG]

5. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

I think Phins fans will cut him some slack. It's not like the team down there made any effort to sign him, even though he pushed for a meeting....

I think he'll have a tougher time with the Jets fans, if he gets off to a slow start... and /or they don't win alot early. He has whipping boy written all over him.

This season for the Jets is gonna be a ride! The expectations are through the roof now with this team. It's gonna be the best season ever for Jets fans... or the biggest disappointment yet....

6. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

love this signing

7. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

fuck that fool. redneck scumbag. I'd love to see him come to the meadowlands. bet he cant make it past the gates without gettin his ass whooped.

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You may be right. I'll tell you what, though. If the Jets go deep into the playoffs and fail with this squad, it will probably hurt a lot less than 18-1.

10. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

This just oozes with bad karma / mojo / whatever....... I hope I'm wrong. :shit:

11. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Hands down. The classiest.

Lunch pail guy.

12. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

I'm already getting more frustrated with the fact that he doesn't even seem like he wants to be here, and is so worried about the Dolphins fans and how they feel about him going to the Jets.

I trust in Rex&Tanny, I just hope they know what they are doing here. It just seems so freaking wrong to me.

13. ShAuN JoHN 9294

ShAuN JoHN 9294 New Member

I was a ball of fire when I heard about the possibility of this faggot joining us. But at the end of the day, he fills a need and will help us win. Think about it , if we win the SB this year, this blowjob basically sold his soul to the devil. Every time he looks at his only SB ring he will see a Jets logo. We will own his ass from here on out AND he lended a hand in ending our depressing drought. What is there NOT to like about this 1 year, going for it all, stop gap of a move that Mr.T made? To me its a win-win situation. We hurt the dolphins, personnel and fan wise. We fill a big need with a situational pass rusher with over 125 career sacks. He happens to be our biggest player rival since Dan Marino. If we win it all, we own his soul for the rest of his life.

Were building a winner for the short and long term. I blindly trust Rex and Mr.T. Let's see what the results are before we trash this signing.

14. Denny

Denny Active Member

Or the Olympic Dream Team. But not if it's the same record going in and the Jets are ones looking to knock the Dolphins unbeaten record off the books. Holy $hit another storyline. New York's "Dream Team".

15. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

When I heard this I audibly did a slow motion noooooooooo!!! I don't care that he played for Miami, I just don't think he has much gas left in his tank.

16. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I honestly don't think I can root for this faggot.

17. abyzmul

Why would he want to be here? The fans hate him. He's coming here because the Jets and Dolphins both left him no choice.

He will be used - like a tool. Like a pack mule with a carrot on a string, except the carrot is an expensive jeweled ring.

Taylor will have to play with the frustration of knowing that he wasn't wanted by his long-time franchise, and that the only team that would pay him is the one he holds in the most contempt.

And with that frustration, he will either perform for a stadium full of people that boo him, or he will be benched and not allowed to take part in an epic charge for a championship. This is a win-win for me, as much as I will hate to see him in green and white.

18. abyzmul

Hell yeah! ShaunJohn GETS IT.

19. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

>.................

20. 3lixer.

3lixer. Active Member

Jason Taylor can suck a fat dick. :finssuck:

I will still cheer when he makes a good play but I can't stand that assbag.