Jets sign Taylor

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LockDown24, Apr 20, 2010.

1. ........

........ Trolls

This post reminds me. Why haven't we seen any stories lately about you waxing your chest with goat shit or jumping headfirst off a high dive into a pool of napalm? I mean, reasoned afternoondelight is all well and good, but crazy afternoondelight is classic.

2. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

To all you clowns saying things like you'll spit on him, do me a favor, GFY. Don't attend games. Go root for the Giants or something. You're the crying douchebags now, not him.

He's a Jet. He's going to help us try to win it all. I don't give a damn what he's done in the past. If he plays like Rex obviously thinks he can, he'll make our elite defense better. Think about how much better our front 7 will be when Jenkins returns, and Bryan Thomas/Vernon Gholston are replaced by Jason Taylor. Then consider how Pool replaced Rhodes and Cro replaced Lito.

If you don't think this is a great day to be a Jets a fan, I'll let David Clowney's Twitter tell you what to do with yourself.

3. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

Yup, I'm a JETS fan through and though. When he was talking shit about JETS fans, he was talking about me.

I will accept him because I have too, but their is no love here.

The Bandwagon is full, so feel free to get off.

btw it's not the Borg collective, it's call the Gang Green Collective!

4. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

+1

well said, Mr. Fool.

5. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

He was a Dolphag, what did u expect? Throw red carpet parties for the Jets? We hate the Phins aswell. We just don't get the media coverage that he got. He is a Jet and the more I think about, I'm leaning towards defending this guy. He will be doing exactly what other 10 players on the D would be doing and that is to try and win games for the JETS. I can't be spitting on the guy. He can be very vital to the Jets with his knowledge of the Dolphins schemes.

Regardless, you have the right to your own opinion.

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

A_Cromartie31: Another gr8 move by the organization by acquiring Jason Taylor. Man oh Man
    27 minutes ago

7. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

DAMMIT, you beat me to it :metal:

8. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Good move for the Jets, not only makes us stronger, but weakens a divison rival.

I'll gladly supporst Taylor if he's making plays for us, its all about the on the feild success of my team, not about personal feudes. We just got that much more dangerous on third and long. I love it.

9. Satire?

Satire? Guest

Some of ya'll need to just kick back and hit the bong.

10. afternoondelight

hahah true....

ive kept the smiley face shaved in my chest for the summer......

dont worry....this summer ill step it up

11. GeshJet

GeshJet Active Member

Then the rest of the league should be embarrassed as having received less than the 8% mvp votes that pennington got. That is, more than every defensive player in the league, more than any rb, and more than any qb except for the Peyton, the mvp. I'm not a pennington lover, but calling him never more than mediocre is not really fair.

Back to Taylor, he better be careful what he says in his Miami presser or Jet fans will really be all over him.

12. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

I'm with ya Alio... those people are selfish, asshole, fans who don't deserve a winning team. Fuck them. :metal:

13. ........

........ Trolls

Consider the source. I only give a shit when someone I give a shit about gives me shit. I've never met him, he addressed fans collectively, and he's a douchebag. I don't see why anyone should take that personally. Do I feel he's an asshole? Absolutely. Why get butthurt over what an asshole says?

He's a douchebag, I'd rather not have him around, but I'm sure as hell not personally offended that the Jets brought him in. If he has a stellar season, in fact, I'll be a fan of the move.

14. ........

........ Trolls

You stay the hell away from our new receiver.

15. Donttasemebro

Donttasemebro Well-Known Member

i second this
    :jets:

16. Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan New Member

Honestly, fuck this guy but he is a HUGE addition to this defense. I don't give a shit what he has said/done in the past. All I care about is what he does next season. We are really going for gold this year. As long as we don't cut Ellis and Faneca. If that is the case, I think I will slit my own throat.

17. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

I've been a Jets fan my entire life. However, I'm not so much of a homer to not see that the Jets, as well as just about every team in sports, has a plethora of classless assholes that root for them. I don't consider myself one of them, so I had no reason to be offended.

I thought it was funny when he talked trash, and I thought it was even funnier when we made him cry. It was all entertaining.

#197 fenwyr, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  18. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

hey think of him as our little slave now. i think of it like this. this guy is such a fucking moron insulting a team's fans basically calling them white trash.

Now look he completely ruined his image in Miami. He will walk down the streets and Miami in a year, and get probably get heckled for the rest of his entire life.

Now imagine if he wins the SuperBowl here. hahahahah.

19. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

Elmo? Wow..

Very well put, I haven't looked at it from that aspect. I don't think I can defend him, I don't even think I can respect him, but you are right, they brought him in here to help us win football games, I can atleast apreciate that.

20. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: