17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

If only EVERYONE followed that un-written rule.

2. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Clayture, and you are also very smart to take the 100% financing. As of now Jets have no plans to enforce you to pay off PSL in case of default so if PSLs are worthless much better to have money in your bank account. If PSLs are a success just pay off balance in year two or three. You may have to pay interest for two years but almost an insurance policy.

Also jets right now say you can only transfer paid off PSLs in the future, right now I heard they are considering balance transfers. If come year two or three and PSLs are so so and you no longer want to go to game it will be much easier to find someone to take over your remaining loan rather than someone to hand you 8k. Even if PSLs are a flop you can pass them for free and let next guy worry.

Congrats

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I'm very curious where you hear these things?

Do you wonder around Florham Park with your spy gear?

4. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Mike Levine, New York Jets gave me that gossip a few weeks ago.

6. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I'm not the voice of reason. THIS ^^ is the voice of reason. Same opinion as mine. Buying tickets in this stadium with the intention of making a profit is sheer folly. Rave on if you will.

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Scary that Stubhub has tons and tons of tickets listed for every JEts game when schedule only came out last night. Now I know whey I could not get row one downstairs the scalpers got them all.

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

How about the Giant games, are they all over stubhub or is it just the Jets? Day of game, 12:55 PM, its gonna be a buyers market outside the stadium except for game 1 & 2.

9. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

This just showed up in my email...

In case you missed it, the NFL officially announced the 2010 schedule last night, and I have to tell you that our home schedule is packed with incredible games from start to finish. Some of the highlights include:

• The Week 1 home opener on Monday night, Sept. 13 against Rex
    Ryan’s former team, the Baltimore Ravens. The Jets' first regular-season game in their glittering new home comes in front of a national TV audience.

• A Week 2 Sunday afternoon matchup against the division rival
    Patriots on Sept. 19. The only other time the Jets opened a schedule with two home games was in their first year of existence as the Titans in 1960.

• Another Monday night game against the Minnesota Vikings on
    Oct. 11. This marks only the third time in franchise history that the Jets have played two home Monday Night Football games in one season.

• The Thanksgiving night game against the Cincinnati Bengals on
    Nov. 25. The franchise's first home Thanksgiving game since 1961, against the team the Jets beat in January to get into the playoffs, then topped again in the AFC Wild Card Game.

• The final two home games vs. division rivals Miami (Dec. 19)
    and Buffalo (Jan. 2). These games will loom large in the Jets' drive to reach the postseason and secure home field advantage and their first home playoff game since 2002.

We knew who we were playing and now we know when we're playing them. And this is the time when your friends and family are going to start asking about what games they get to see. Rather than having them fight over your seats, you can help them become a part of the action and reward yourself at the same time. If you send me a referral, in writing, and that referral leads to a new purchase of any PSL seats, you may claim one of the following rewards*:

• Parking for the entire 2010 inaugural season (one pass per
    referral)

• A Mark Sanchez autographed football commemorating the new
    stadium

• A $250 food & beverage or merchandise credit toward everything
    from pulled pork to the 2010 sideline cap

There's no limit on the number of referrals! Just send me an email with their contact information and share the experience of Jets football with your friends and family for years to come.

Finally, the new stadium made its official debut when the Big City Classic Lacrosse event came to town on April 10. This was the first time that the stadium was fully operational, so we made sure to capture all of the excitement to share with you. Check out this video with Eric Allen of newyorkjets.com <http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/multimedia/video/2138-spectacular-new-m
    eadowlands-stadium-opens-its-doors> as he talks to Woody Johnson and
    they take you on a tour around the stadium on gameday.

Thank you for your continued support of the New York Jets. We can't wait to see you on opening night!

LOL, if anybody is planning to buy a PSL, let me know and I'll refer you and claim some parking!

10. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Ha! They're getting pretty desperate.

11. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

who posted in here that someones friends mother was pushing them to get a psl threw their rep???but they hadn't really ever spoken to the woman.

12. Downtown

Downtown New Member

Who can hook me up with a ticket to tomorrows draft? I know its the wron place but my post count isnt high enough to post any where else. I am a real jets fan and can Prove it.

13. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Tht referal is hard to get, if you move from UD you can't get if for yourself or if you refer a friend who is in UD you can't get it, has to be brand new person. Considering Jets have called everyone in world who is left?

My quick review of stubhub tell me that only low rows and seats near aisle towards higher priced sections even come close to breaking even. Jets already sold that. Who in their right mind is going to buy row 35 the seat in the middle on the 15 yard line for 15K a seat? The preseason is worthless, and that last game in Jan vs. Buffalo is worthless, so you are paying for seven games, wow

The Premise of a PSL is you pay the extortion fee to guarantee a good seat for life that you can pass on to your kids. Don't think your kids or anyone on stubhub is interested in Mezz B dripline seats in the middle except for free and you buy them beer.

People with UD seats who know they can't make a game better list them now, once Jets unleash thousands of crappy discount ud seats that are supposedly sold out in a few weeks your crappy ud ticket will be only good for wiping your ass.

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

You sound like Jason Taylor. If you are on 1iota I can give you the Saturday rounds 4-7 tickets in Radio City, I don't have the NJ ones.

15. Downtown

Downtown New Member

Jason Taylor? I said Jets Fan not band wagon jumper

16. Downtown

Downtown New Member

And I have my kids this weekend. I would need more than one.

17. Clayture

Clayture Member

What can you buy for 250 ? 2 hot dogs and a coke ?

18. Downtown

Downtown New Member

and a straw

19. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

If you send me a referral, in writing, and that referral leads to a new purchase of any PSL seats, you may claim one of the following..

There's no limit on the number of referrals! :rofl:

20. Downtown

Downtown New Member

Funny
    very Funny