Yet Another LOL'z article from South Florida-Fins Now Equal to the Jets. LOL

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Miamipuck, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Cool story bro.

2. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

Is the ultimate goal winning a playoff game or super bowl?

I see it as both teams got better in the offseason, The Fins swept the Jets in Ny and Mia, but the Jets made the playoffs. The Fins have higher draft choices after not winning the superbowl. Unlike like the Jets. Considering both Miami and New England both run the 3-4 and all three teams need OLB depth and pick before the Jets displays another reason why I'm not upset about both teams not winning the superbowl.
    If Miami has a decent draft and brings in two rookie starters, which they have a history (Vontae & Sean)(Langford+ Bess) that can fill our holes (OLB + NT+ FS) then it's going to be a dog fight in the AFC east and may the best team win. And honestly, at this point, no Jets or Fin fan knows who that team is.

3. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Lets recap this whole thing:

I created a Francessa thread which you hijack; debating its validity (a bannable offense)

I send your worthless posts to the cesspool which upsets you

You created this thread. I respond about the topic and not to you. You then make a post directed towards me. Then proceed to attack and call me a troll while I am discussing the subject.

I didn't care that you created this thread, but am well within my rights as a board member to post my opinion about the topic. Because my opinion is different than yours, you resort to childish behavior and namecalling.

You're the one that incited this whole thing. I don't care that you think the writer of the article is a fool. I don't necessarily disagree with that. My point is that the Phins are equal to us and there's very little reason to think otherwise. But instead of debating that, you decide to attack me.

4. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

judging by paper alone(since we have to wait til they play) id say the jets have a upper hand in the paper wars.

5. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Correct me if I'm wrong but the way to the Super Bowl is by winning playoff games, right?

Last year our rookie qb got invaluable experience making a run through the playoffs, on the road no less. We know now how Sanchez will respond to adversity and road playoff games. We have no idea what Henne is going to do if the Dolphins should make the playoffs.

6. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

:rofl: Good god you are so full of shit. Lol............ have good day sir. You win I am done with this nonsense, thanks for the laugh.

7. Murrell2878

If you see it differently then you have completely fooled yourself into believing something untrue

8. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

I don't care, if you don't care.........take it easy.

I edited my prior post not to be disingenuous it really was TMI...............

9. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

While I agree the Jets are not "miles" better, I do think they are better, as evidenced by them being in the playoffs and making a run to the AFC Championship game and being 1 half away from the Super Bowl. We went into SD and held a team to 14 pts that hadnt been held under 20 all season and was one of the favorites to win the Super Bowl. Had it not been for injuries to our secondary and Shonn Greene, there is no telling how that Colts game would have turned out (We were winning when these injuries occurred).

As for you not saying the Dolphins are better, what about this post?

Originally Posted by Miamipuck
    Ahh yes they beat the Jets, so they are better.

10. Murrell2878

It's too bad because I actually like you minus these idiotic antics. I'll revise your post I quoted.

11. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

Same here...debating the issue and attacking the poster are two different things. I've been called a troll with less than 50 post due to me bringing up issues that differ from other posters. It just makes the attacker seem immature so let's discuss the topic and leave the candid antics to RR postgame press conferences.

12. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

wow...you're pretty self-righteous aren't you.

Why don't you tell us the story on how the NFL laid down for the Jets to get into the playoffs and how they didn't deserve to be there at all.......that was an excellent piece of comedy.

Take your holier than thou attitude....and shove it.

13. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Thank you............ really it's all good. I shouldn't have even been replying in this anyway, just was fucking around............ really long story. Anyhow sorry bro this shit means nothing to the both of us in the scheme of things !

14. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

Both Qb's got great experience from last year, not only the playoffs. Henne had considerably less talent to operate with but put up better numbers than the Chez. Don't get me wrong, I like Sanchez because he is gutsy, but he also threw alot of costly interceptions last year. Both young Qb's have more talent around them now so we will see who responds best to adversity.

15. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

To you it doesn't matter since you haven't done either over the past 10 years

16. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

Will do...calling Mrs. MBGreen..

17. ........

........ Trolls

How many teams win the Super Bowl after going a decade between playoff wins? Most teams build a bit of playoff experience before winning the big game. Even a team like the Saints had a deep run just a few years ago. Hell, even the Patriots who shocked the world in 2002 hadn't gone THAT long without winning a game. I'd say it's part of the process.

Yes, both teams got better, but can you honestly say you felt the Fins were the better team watching our series last year? If you can, you have no credibility in my opinion. I went ahead and fixed your statement "after not winning the Super Bowl. Unlike the Jets." We didn't win the Super Bowl. You seem a bit confused about that, since you later discuss three teams and say you're "not upset about BOTH teams not winning the superbowl". All three failed to do so, not simply the first two you mention.

Miami and New England both have multiple holes. There's no guarantee either team grabs a 3-4 OLB in the first round. In fact, I doubt Miami does. Having any NT whatsoever will likely prove more important.

I'm curious, which guy is going to double up? Since all of your holes are defensive, I'm curious how two starters are going to fill your 3 holes.

You're right that no Jets or Fin fan objectively can state who the better team is, but every outsider I've spoken to or heard sure as hell thinks it's the Jets.

18. ........

........ Trolls

Okay, I'm sorry, but I can't let this one go.

This guy has zero credibility. Apparently he thinks we won the Super Bowl!

19. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

You're right, Henne does have less talent to work with because Sanchez is a more talented player. I agree with you on that.

Perhaps you are unaware that Henne was actually in his 2nd season and had a year of tutoring from a great teacher in Pennington for a whole year. Sanchez, on the other hand, was a rookie who even came out of school a year early. Of course he is going to have some struggles, what rookie qb doesn't? I'd be shocked if he throws more picks than td's in year 2. He was thrown right into the fire, and by the end of the season he was playing like a seasoned veteran and winning road playoff games. Only a fool would consider the experience of playing (and losing to) 3 non-playoff teams down the stretch of their season in must-win games equal to the experience of making it into the playoffs and winning a couple of road playoff games.

20. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Coming from the poster who chastised others for not "debating the topic" and saying "attack the post not the poster"

Pathetic display, homer.