Yet Another LOL'z article from South Florida-Fins Now Equal to the Jets. LOL

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Miamipuck, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Amen.................. Hey we can always go back to the Mike Fancessa thread...... Oh wait we can't.

2. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

Mike Nolan + Karlos Dansby + Brandon Marshall > Cromartie + Holmes + Tomlinson

What person that "watches football" outside of their home teams would think different?

3. ........

........ Trolls

How about people who played football? I've spoken with two people with more than a decade in the league who feel the Jets got a lot better than the Dolphins this offseason.

4. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

Jets > Dolphins

What person that "watches football" outside of their home teams would think different?

5. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

Mike Nolan? Rex Ryan could eat him. Also, we didn't have Jenkins or Leon when we played you.

6. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

Yeah and we didn't have Ronnie Brown, Will Allen, Ferguson, Channing Crowder, and Chad Pennington for the closing stretch of the season. Our records were pretty close also 7-9 and 9-7. Imagine if the Colts and Cincy played their starters instead of you know.. but lets not get into all that..

7. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Nothing for nothing the Marshall trade is negligible on its effect with respect to the Jets. Revis will cover Marshall effectively. Marshall is not the type of WR that matchs up great against Revis.

Where the Marshall trade helps is against the rest of the league where the Fins sucked last year. Against the rest of the league the fins were awful, absolutely brutal. Th rest of the NFL does not have another CB that can match up against Marshall. So he will help them infinitely there.............. They most likely will not be as putrid as 5-9 against any team not named the Jets.

#167 Miamipuck, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  8. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

The last few head to head match ups tell a different story, but no complaints here

9. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

because what you're spewing isn't an opinion....it's douchebaggery....there's no thought process whatsoever.

You bring absolutely no value to this board.

10. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

Imaine if the Phins didn't shit the bed the last 3 games of the season, 2 of the 3 were at home and 2 of the 3 were against teams we beat early in the season. We can play this game all day.

11. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

There he goes again...

12. Trifco

Trifco New Member

*Pool*

just one thing: this is a TEAM sport... Cromartie is not just "Cromartie"... is the fact that he'll be playing opposite Revis; if you had get Cromartie, he wouldn't be as effective with you as he could be with us...

13. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

just calling a spade a spade, troll.

14. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

And you still don't!
    [​IMG]
    Except you chocked at home in the last two games while in possession of every tiebreaker needed to make the playoffs instead of the Jets.
    Guess we won't know since they pulled them out right after the Jets took the lead.
    I'm fairly certain the Jets answered that question for the first three quarters where they shut out the starters. Of course if that wasn't enough there is always the playoff game the next week were the Jets beat the shit out of the starters for a whole game this time.

15. CatoTheElder

Dude, stop. If you keep talking like that then Brian Hartline will come to your house while you sleep and totally burn you for a touchdown.

16. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

Good point. Cromartie is a baller, I've always been a fan of his since his days at FSU, even though I'm a gator. In San Diego he always played on a pretty good defense, he just lost focus as the years went on and the kids starting stacking up. I wonder which Cromartie are the Jets going to get?

this one
    Since I can't link to youtube videos yet

(Insert Ronnie Brown plowing over Cromonster at the 30 yardline

or this one
    Shon Greene causing Cromartie to Yoo hoo his pants when it was time to tackle in a playoff game

#176 ElleClouds, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  17. CatoTheElder

I think you hit paste too many times. I think you hit paste too many times. I think you hit paste too many times. I think you hit paste too many times. I think you hit paste too many times. I think you hit paste too many times. I think you hit paste too many times. I think you hit paste too many times. I think you hit paste too many times. I think you hit paste too many times. I think you hit paste too many times. I think you hit paste too many times. I think you hit paste too many times. I think you hit paste too many times. I think you hit paste too many times. I think you hit paste too many times.

18. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

Go play somewhere, I'm busy...

19. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

doing what?....drooling on our board?

20. CatoTheElder

Your recent actions serve as evidence to the contrary.