Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

I just wish it was possible to wear these jerseys outside in the UK without looking like you're on your way to a fancy dress party as Ali G.

2. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

I think they look better than an Premier League Jersey with their dumb sponsors on the front. You look like a billboard.

3. Jetskees

Jetskees New Member

I'm thinking about ordering a couple jerseys from jersey101... an away Greene jersey and a home Revis Jersey. I'm really torn between Greene and Cotchery for the away, but I figure the name is too perfect to pass up on a Jets away jersey.

The question I have is about the sleeves. Could you get a closeup photo of how those look? I really like the straight line design rather than having it taper in where it gets tighter at the end of the sleeve. The jerseys from Jetshop have this design but it looks like Jersey101 has the elastic like material so it gets tighter at the end. Any report on how the shoulders/arm feel and look?

4. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Agreed. The big AIG symbol kinda sux. Rather take the tiny little Reebok symbol.

5. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Does anyone know if any site will customize the name?

6. Montana

Montana Member

The white Greene jersey on 101 looks real real nice......something about his name in green, on white, looks fantastic.

[​IMG]
    (picture from their website)

At my girlfriends at the moment and don't have it on me, but I'll post pictures of the sleeves for you when I get back to my pad.......only wore the jersey for a short period of time since I got it, but I don't recall the sleeves having any elasticity to them whatsoever, if they do, it's very very little. The sleeves are a bit slimmer than my other jerseys so (all size 48) and as Jets UK alluded to, they are a little longer than their american counterparts. (maybe by an inch or two)

7. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Ordered another jersey off of jersey101. Shonn Greene in green. Should be here in a couple weeks. Will post update when arrives.

8. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

The "R" is fucked up. In fact all the recent jerseys with an R in the name are fucked up.

The right leg of the R looks like they McGuyvered a P into an R.

I'm waiting for Holmes or our draft pick. The Sanchez is nice I have a white one. I had it tailored though because XL was too big.

The newer batches of jerseys are all different with sizing.

9. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

yeah man post pics whenever you are able too. Don't know if I wanna mess with this website.

10. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3997204

http://www.jetsshop.com/jets/product.php?productid=18623&cat=351&page=1

It's the same.

11. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

^ No it's not.

The bootleg lettering is thicker and it makes the R look messed up.

12. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Block this thread!!!!
    I just ordered a Greene home jersey to replace the Rhodes jersey I'm going to burn on Opening Day. That's my 4th jersey, 2nd Jets jersey, since the OP was put up last year.
    Block this thread, lololol.

13. Jetskees

Jetskees New Member

Hmmm that does look pretty cool. Think I'm gonna go ahead and order a couple jerseys... bout damn time. I'm 5'10'', so I'm thinking order a Large? I hope the sizes aren't too screwy. Maybe I'll start out ordering just 1 to see how I like it. At least I'll have my Jets hoody to wear for the draft.

14. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

^ read the whole thread, there is a ton of info on sizing, I've personally reviewed all of the major bootleg websites...may help you decide.

L should be good for you if you are burly. It will be long though probably.

15. Nova

Nova New Member

I've read the thread and I can't seem to find anyone reference a woman's jersey. I'm looking at getting jerseys for my gf and sisters, but I looked at dhgate and all I see for women is that awful pink. Has anyone come across jets jerseys in women sizes other than nfl pro shop etc? Maybe I might need to look at youth sizes if women replicas don't exist on these sites.

Thanks

16. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Nova your best bet is to look for "youth" sizes.

I bought my G/F a medium (which was the smallest jersey I could get) Boston Red Sox, adult size jersey and it was way too large.

#1176 GQMartin, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  17. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Get 1 youth, see if it fits your g/f or sister and let us all know!

I'm sure everyone would love the info.

18. Nova

Nova New Member

So I did a quick google search and found a site. Does anyone have any experiences with sell-sport.com? Its a women's Mark Sanchez white jersey for $45. I'm thinking I could at least experiment with this site and also get a youth jersey to see if they fit. I could probably just pawn it off to a nephew if it doesn't work out.

My post count is not high enough yet so I can't post the direct link, but here it is without the http:

sell-sport.com/mark-sanchez-womens-white-nfl-jerseynew-york-jets-6-p-1039.html

#1178 Nova, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  19. Windeos

Windeos Member

Is there any UK Jets fan's able to give me an idea of where I can get a jets jersey over here in the UK?

Any help would be great, thanks

20. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

http://www.jersey101.com/en/faq.asp

They ship everywhere-

Or just get the real deal at the NFLshop.com or JetsShop.com