Marshall To Dolphins For 2nd Rounder

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 17a_tailgater, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

GreenHornet?

oh boy.......

2. ........

........ Trolls

What can I say? I write for my audience. If I'm going to address a group of fans with the collective intellect of a 7 year old, I'll speak their language. The only two things Dolphin fans seem to understand are homosexuality and idiocy. I'm glad I could make you feel welcome.

Wait, you want some more junior? You guys are pedophiles too? Just how much "junior" have you had today?

3. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

the great thing about this thread is that many of the Fin fans responses have been so asinine that the fact that it is a good trade for the Fins and makes them better is completely lost.

congratulations, Fins, you are better today than you were yesterday, but that doesn't mean you are better than the team that won the division last year or your division rival that made it to the AFC Championship and it is asinine to attempt to claim that. The Chiefs are undoubtedly better with Thomas Jones, but they aren't going to the Super Bowl this year just because they seem to be better than they were last year.

4. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

We actually did better stopping the wild cat without Jenkins. Their offense could not move the ball the 2nd time around at all (just saying)

5. ........

........ Trolls

That's true, although largely due to the fact that we prepared for a full offense in the 1st game. By the second, we realized we just had to prepare for the Dolphins.

Marshall makes their offense better, but at the same time, I don't think Dolphin fans realize that it means Brown is as sure as gone. They're going to lose the bulk of their rushing attack to Marshall's salary number and Ricky's age, thereby creating yet another hole. They simply shifted weaknesses, or are about to.

6. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Forget Marshall's off-field issues; what about on the field too?
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jWm1lak8NQ[/YOUTUBE]

I don't recall Holmes ever mocking a Steelers practice.

7. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

I asked these questions in another thread, let me ask them again:

Where were all these finfans 2 weeks ago?I mean where were they yesterday? How about 3 months ago during the playoffs? That's right they were hiding with their c-cks between their legs like the dude from Silence of the Lambs. Man I wish they would go back....

They are like a bunch of peacocks strutting around when the fins gave up more for 1 player than the Jets did for both Cromartie and Holmes.

8. Satire?

Satire? Guest

Chiefs signed Thomas Jones apparently. I learn something every day.

9. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Just got home, time to do some housecleaning. Which troll to knock off? Hmmmmmm.....

10. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I don't know what Dolphins fans want us to say. It's a good trade for Miami. Their receiving corps was atrocious before, and now it's at least a threat. I'll give them some respect because they beat the Jets twice last season, but I expect to return the favor next season.

Both Marshall and Holmes have their issues. What I like about Holmes is that I haven't heard any negatives from coaches. Marshall is a little more productive than Holmes, but we didn't need to give him $47 million to Holmes yet, and Holmes is more reliable. I've never seen him suspended by his own team in week 17 of the biggest game of the season.

11. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

I'm not thrilled with some of the content of this thread.....Jet fans and Dolphin Fans.

Keep on topic and off sexual preference comments.

Carry On!!!

12. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

How long do you think it will take for Bill Parcells to start calling Brandon Marshall "the player"?

13. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Santonio Holmes isn't exactly a model citizen either.

It's funny to watch Jets and Fin fans constantly dissaprove of the other teams' moves/acquisitions even if they are good ones. It's actually quite embarassing.

Acquiring Marshall was a great move by the Fins. Getting Holmes was a great move by the Jets. Is it that hard to realize this?

14. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Or weeding the lockerroom cancers out. Shannahan was getting ready to dump Marshall right before he got the axe.

15. ........

........ Trolls

I thought the topic was the Dolphins. It's hard to talk about the Dolphins without at least referencing the fact that they're faggots. It's the first thing you notice about them.

16. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

edit... nevermind

17. IATA

IATA Trolls

Got to say I agree with IJR. They're all fags. Every single one. Fairies.

18. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

I know you hate Pats fans, but I'll bet you never saw anywhere near as many Pats trolls jump on this board to thump their chest over any transaction! One or two maybe, but these Fin-tards are here enmasse!

19. ........

........ Trolls

No, Pats fans are a whole different breed. One of my best friends is a diehard Pats fan from Southie. However I may feel about his teams, he's also one of the most knowledgeable people I know when it comes to sports.

20. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

...and me of course :beer: