Marshall To Dolphins For 2nd Rounder

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 17a_tailgater, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

you talk alot of stupid shit...

The fins were ahead of the Jets 3 weeks prior to the playoffs began and they imploded like a bunch of pussies...Got exterminated by buffalo, Tenn, houston and pittsburgh.

you would die to make it to the AFC championship game, nevertheless the freaking playoffs.
    Btw, Chargers have beaten the colts the prior 2 seasons and have done well...they are no chokers (how about those fins choking the last 3 games of the season) and if you are going to say we faltered against real competition then what did the dolphins do? Get raped by competition in regular season

2. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I hope Miami is as successful as the Rams were last year. Super Bowl is sweet, but a #1 overall draft pick comes pretty damn close to it.

3. TonyM2015

TonyM2015 New Member

I dont get the logic behind everyone saying the we are the worst fans... obviously people dont read the moronic comments that come from the mouth of these idiot dolphin fans... get off of the peace pipe

4. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Actually Ginn killed us on 3 plays last year ... That really burns my ass. DAMN YOU TEDD GINN!!! Why can't you suck against us the same way you've sucked against every other team in the league for your whole carreer???

It reminds me of the way Joe McEwing used to turn into Lou Gehrig whenever he faced Randy Johnson.

That said ... let's not forget that the Fish had an unmitigated disaster for a defense last year. I think there were only four or five teams in the entire league that gave up more points. Is Marshall gonna play cornerback or linebacker for you guys?? I'm not worried about Miami. They managed to beat us twice and go 5-9 against the rest of the league. Your defense is an embarrassment, and you'll be battling the Bills for the cellar next year.

5. TonyM2015

TonyM2015 New Member

Wait they got Karlos Dansby to save theyre defense... he'll make them the number 1 defense in the league for sure.

6. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

In the last 2 games Dansby played, didn't his defense give up about 50 points each time???
    He sounds like the perfect guy to turn things aroung down there :)

7. TonyM2015

TonyM2015 New Member

Im telling you that team is super bowl bound.... i envy those aqua colored fruits

8. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Just so I understand this, my team is supposed to be afraid of:

Brandon Marshall(out, Revis)
    Devon Bess
    Greg Camarillo

in an offense that relies on the HB taking the snap about 40% of the time. The HB that they plan on trading away?

9. GreenHornet27

GreenHornet27 New Member

Yes, they were, for how long? The Jets moves only made it more important for them to go an do so. While you may have filled a void, that void has existed for numerous seasons and very little was done about it.

Now that there are 2 contenders within the same Division instead of just one, the Fins are certainly feeling the pressure to improve their roster anyway they can. Thus adding a guy not too many other teams wanted to take the risk on. Not denying his talent, but there are obvious issues that have scared off too many other teams in need of WRs not to notice.

10. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

You guys are referring to Disembodied

11. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

you do know that making one play, and utterly sucking the rest of the game, reveals it logically to be an isolated incident and not something that needs to be feared reoccurring? actually, I take that back, if you are stupid enough to make that comment you aren't smart enough to understand that.
    he's a Fins fan, he'll just wrap those lips around a flesh pipe, so what's the difference.

12. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Great move by the Faggots.

13. Doogstein

Doogstein Member

Ziggie has proved that Dolphin fans are by FAR the dumbest fuckin fans in the NFL. I almost pissed myself when he said he'd rather have the 12th pick than reach the AFCCG. By all means keep getting the 12th pick in every draft from here on out it just means that at the end of the day the Jets prevail yet again.

14. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

The Dolphins haven't won a playoff game in this millenium. Their fans don't have a relevant opinion about the AFCCG.

15. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

They may not even be in a better position in the draft. We are likely in a better value slot. If Holmes was the only move we made in the offseason, I might see how the Dolphins are better off than us now. Otherwise, no.

16. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

Marshall flew to Miami and signed a four-year extension worth $47.5 million, with $29 million coming over the first three years, a league source told NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora.

Now that's a lot of $$$$ to put into a WR

17. Fin-atic

Fin-atic New Member

You seem to be an authority on this subject....

This is great suff. Just like reading grade school stuff. Come on lets have some more junior.

18. Fin-atic

Fin-atic New Member

Wait wait my turn...

Im rubber your glue...whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you..

19. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

I know I'm gonna get flamed for this (no pun intended), but this is the first thing I thought of when you posted this.

[​IMG]

20. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

5 years 50 million for a problem player?

I like the way the Jets do business. The Dolphags? Not as much.