Marshall To Dolphins For 2nd Rounder

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 17a_tailgater, Apr 14, 2010.

1. HOI

HOI Active Member

Arent you the dude who got banned from finheaven for threating to cut someones head off?

2. HOI

HOI Active Member

Nevermind...it was someone else. I forget his username but whoever he was...he was a real gem. I dont think he lasted a day before getting banned.

3. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Man, Josh McD is sabotaging the Broncos better than Al Davis ever could !!

4. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Marshall is a great player...do you have to give credit to the fins for getting him...But Santonio is a great player as well and more appropriate for our offense. We also got him cheaper...way cheaper then the fins got for marshall and that contract is disputable.

Fitz and Andre should be the highest paid receivers but marshall's got the talent...lets see if he steps up in big moments.
    Don't think it would happen against though because revis will lock him down

5. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

I think he got banned from here. I can't remember that other guy's name either.

6. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

All being said, if you really must compare the two. I would take Holmes with less risk.

7. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

And I thought it was two number two picks, not one.

8. perfectpackage99

quite honestly the smelly phins picked up the # 1 receiver in the NFL as much as I'm concerned, Revis and him will battle, should be fune to see. Great move by the Phins, totally caught me off guard,

9. All Gas No Shake

All Gas No Shake Well-Known Member

among many other things, darrent williams is dead because of brandon marshall ... he and santonio are far from the same dude

at least santonio aspires to be in the hall of fame, b marshs only goal was to get paid and he just did

10. Ziggie97

Ziggie97 New Member

Marshall to the dolphins is a great move for us Miami fans. Not worried about Revis shutting him down.

The guy can't even cover Tedd Ginn for crying out loud.

You guys remember the play right?

11. TonyM2015

TonyM2015 New Member

And obviously you remember watching us play for the super bowl while you and ted ginn were sitting on your asses at home right?

12. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

I remember the Dolphins watching the playoffs from home....

13. Ziggie97

Ziggie97 New Member

And what did going that far into the playoffs get you? a late draft pick and a spanking by the colts! Meanwhile, we will sit here enjoying the 12th pick in the draft while having the best WR in the NFL on our team.

Going deep into the playoffs means jack unless you win the big game.

Something the jets aren't too familiar with

Lets face it. You snuck into the playoffs at 9-7. You beat a charger franchise that is known for choking in the playoffs. You faltered against real competition. You guys overachieved.

#273 Ziggie97, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  14. TonyM2015

TonyM2015 New Member

And something you obviously havent been familar with since the 70's... go troll somewhere else

15. ........

........ Trolls

What the hell do you expect? You guys magically come here and flood the board after disappearing for months. Were you expecting everyone to pat you on the back and congratulate you on the move?

I checked out your beloved Finheaven after the Holmes trade. The Jets fan presence was much lower and entirely different in tone. IMO, you deserve everything coming your way, and the discussion would be entirely different if we didn't have the unfortunate presence of so many Douchephins on the board today.

If you want to see the true opinion of Marshall, take a look at any thread posted prior to today about him.

The play. The. As in one. Solo. Uno.

Enjoy your one play per game from Marshall, then, if THAT is where you're deriving your confidence from.

16. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I'm not worried about Marshall to the Fins. I saw Henne throw a pick last year, so there's no way in hell he can get Marshall the ball.

17. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

so by your logic....losing is better because you'll end up picking higher in the draft?

somebody needs to take their lips off the exhaust pipe.

it means we're better than you....and a lot closer to a championship.

18. ........

........ Trolls

My how a year changes the attitude of the average Miami fan. Last year, it was how pathetic the Jets were for missing the playoffs while the Dolphins relished their first round home exit. This year? Making the AFC Championship game is inferior to the #12 overall pick. How utterly convenient.

Clearly, the Rams had the 2nd most successful season this year. I mean, behind winning the SB, the #1 overall pick is the 2nd best prize in the NFL, right?

19. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

So what you're saying is, reaching the Conference Championship game is overrated and we should've outright tanked last season so we can sit pretty with the #1 pick?

Dolphins fans are retarded.

20. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

I don't think there's much anyone in here can tell you that would make you change your mind about anything. But I would be willing to wager that anyone NOT a Jets or Dolphins fan would rather have the Jets franchise right now than the Dolphins. Even with Marshall. I'm not saying you guys aren't going to have a good year. You became a much better team today. I'm just being as objective as possible.