Marshall To Dolphins For 2nd Rounder

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 17a_tailgater, Apr 14, 2010.

1. The Green Dude

The Green Dude 2008 Best Avatar Award Winner

Baaaaaaaaaaa your blaming that on 1 play for 52 yards? How may yards did he have that whole game? Let alone in the 2 game series against the Jets last season? Sure Revis did get burned on that play but Kerry Rhodes is more to blame for that touchdown.

toe to toe... :lol:

2. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Yes, because 1 play means Ginn is the best WR in the league. That's probably why they're shopping him around. They're going with the sales pitch being, "He beat Revis once last year. That alone is worth a 1st rounder!"

U don't know shit about football.

3. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

Actually, you got alot of objectivity from us. Almost everybody said this was a good pickup for you. The difference is we also pointed out that you took a huge risk and that it may mean nothing for you against us because Revis should have continued sucess against him.

4. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Revis makes one mistake and suddenly he is vunerable? All CBs make mistakes and get burned from time to time.

5. XxceenxX

XxceenxX New Member

Dolphins forget that they need a defense to win in the league...Fins= no DT,Crappy DE's,no safety's,no OLB's,one ILB and two second year corners.One of the corners(smith) got burnt alot last year...Good move Miami..Trade 2 high picks for a WR...and pay him the most ever given too a WR..

6. BLITZKRIEG

BLITZKRIEG New Member

I think it's simply the nature of the beast. As a Phinz fan, you can't help but wonder what Jets fans are thinking right now...

~BK~

7. Jetskees

Jetskees New Member

I'm thinking... thank god it wasn't the patsies.

Still, props on adding a hell of a weapon.

8. XxceenxX

XxceenxX New Member

I wanna know why fin fans think henne is a great QB when he lost his last 3 games and got crushed the final game...I hear people who are not even jet fans that say HENNE looks to stiff out there..I mean the guy made a name for himself cause he beat us.But when teams got some tape on him .they started to abuse him.....

9. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

We're thinking...Good, risky signing, but we'll be alright.

Take it back to Finheaven and spread the word.

10. maynardsmyhero-uk

maynardsmyhero-uk Well-Known Member

At the end of the day he is a good wr playing for a gay fanbase in a half empty stadium with a gloria estefan tribute act as owners.

Fuck em!

11. HOI

HOI Active Member

Its funny...just days ago all the Dolfags were on their board pissing and moaning about how their FO let them down and they havent done anything this offseason. They were all saying how we were a better team than them and they had a long way to go. One thread was even titled "Miami is on the four year plan"... They get a WR and its.."BOOM headshot!!"

"Fucking Fins rule!! Fat Rex must have shit his pants!! I think when Rex heard this his stomach staples popped!"

One thing I've noticed about Dolphins fans....their inferiority complex with us is more than ours with the Pats a few years ago. You cant find one thread on their board where they dont make a mention of Rex being fat or the two game sweep LAST year.

Let them have their day. I mean christ...they're not even a real franchise. Their pussy fanbase doesnt even show for home games. The FO is trying to move more of their games to 4 because of the heat... Their colors are orange and teal??....gay pride anyone.

Its like when your little brother gets laid for the first time and he walks around like he's the Pussy Master. You know hes acting like a douche but you just let him have his moment anyway.

12. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

the big question remains......does Brandon Marshall fit the Wildcat?

Miami doesn't know how to run any other offense. :smile:

13. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

i'm thinking that for 14 games marshall is gonna be huge for you guys. the two games against the jets you might as well put out a missing person report.

14. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

good trade for both the Fins and Broncos.

15. HOI

HOI Active Member

Wait...how tall is Marshall? If he's over 6'2 we're fucked.

16. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Obviously. the Pats don't think they lost out, because they easily could have matched or surpassed this deal if they chose to.

Marshall in Miami! This could get real interesting...:drunk:

17. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

This sucks. I have confidence in Revis, but their offense is going to be really talented this season.

18. The Green Dude

The Green Dude 2008 Best Avatar Award Winner

I'll shit my pants if Marshall falls through a TV again before the physical and fails it.

19. HOI

HOI Active Member

I also cant believe they gave this fucking wacko $24 mill guaranteed...seems kinda risky.

Well at least Miami is consistent....they over paid for two players this offseason.

20. Docny1975

Docny1975 New Member

I'm interested to see if NE goes after Scheffler they've had a hard on for a good TE for years now.