2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

And now he's replaying the ENTIRE DA statement from Roethlisberger's incident. Jesus Christ, do we need to hear ALL of this? I'm switching over to 1050 now; at least they'll be talking about Holmes and the Jets, and they'll do it (or attempt to) impartially.

2. NYCriminal

NYCriminal Member

I listen to nothing but Howard and Mad Dog. Fatso does nothing but make me angry.

3. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Qb

Dear Fatcella fella,
    At least the Jets haven't had anyone in the green-and-white fraternity receiving prison sentences in recent times unlike the Jints (Plexico Burris, Mark Ingram) have they? Further Chubberella, when the Jints went after him, Burris wasalready notorious for his 'character' issues. And once in the fold, the Jints gave him one pass after another while he'd look to take the shortcut at every opportunity regarding team meetings and practices. Even the 'classy' Tiki Barber showed "great character" blindsiding his kid QB teammate (and his coach) by throwing them under the bus in the papers. Hell, even during the Parcell/George Young days, Lawrence Taylor's coke parties in Jersey hotels were notorious for their coverups (w/Tuna looking the other way)...nowadays LT's run-ins with the law now stick now that he's not needed for 'Sunday'. Then there was that pillar of the community, Christian Peters. Remember him, Porky-on-the-Fan?

Mike Francella = pulled pork.

4. joejets1

joejets1 Member

I actually think the Steelers are just saying that were going to cut Holmes if they couldn't get a deal done just so it woulnd't make them look like they got the raw end of the deal. I believe its a way for them to Justify the trade and say that because his issues off the field we wanted to get rid of him, I don't buy that. Also about character what about Big Ben does he get a free pass with the orginization, I know the charges were dropped, but it is his second case like this in less then a year or around that time period. I know that holmes violated the substance abuse policy but I can't recall him hving alot of other off the field issues. Am I forgetting stuff?

About how Francessa brings up character issues all he does is gush about Lawrence Taylor, and how Parcells always treated everyone based on their play and not what they did off the field. As far as his pot issues as long as it doesnt hurt his play on Sundays it doesnt bother me.

5. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Francesa never got over how the Giants shit the bed closing Giants Stadium, then the Jets closed it out with a big win, party and confetti on national TV. All those aerial shots of the new stadium next door lit up with Jet logos on NBC had to really irk him as he sat in the studio waiting to do Mike'd Up munching on his steakburger.

Then just as he tried to throw cold water on that the Jets made a run to the AFC Championship Game right in his face, lighting the Empire State Building up in green. So even though he never liked us before except when his buddy Parcells was here, he's really dug in against us now. Good. Let's see how irritated he is this year when the Jets are the big deal, the Giants don't matter and he doesn't even have his old stadium/second class citizen card to play anymore.

6. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

today francesa says the jets do things just to get publicity because they need to sell the tickets.

he says the jets don't have the winning history of the giants or the great giant fans and they think they need these big names to sell the tickets.

Nope...he's not a Jet hater

7. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

The fact the steelers were going to cut him makes it a better smarter deal for the Jets, there are teams with much more cap room that could have swooped in. We jumped on it.

8. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

there is no cap

the point is that if the Giants had made this deal it would have been the deal of the century.

9. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

I implore Jet fans to please not listen to this guy, this is solely a ratings thing. I want this guys show to get canned, and I am sure many of us do. So please STOP LISTENING TO THING FATASS. I know the Jets fanbase is only so large, but it's big enough for his numbers to take a huge hit.

I know this is probably going to fall on a lot of def ears, but I just had to get that off my chest. I can't listen to this guy in Vermont, I just get what he says off this site and it's a joke on how much of a blatant Jets hater he is.

10. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Until Holmes takes the field, this was one of the worst trades in the history of NFL. Of course, when Holmes does take the field, this would go down as the steal deal of the century.

11. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

On another note...there was a segment when he mentioned he went to San Antonio during the final four, however many years ago

During that trip, he claims he hung our with Rick Majoris and "played" basketball" and went "swimming" with him.

Just the thought of that whale during anything athletic is comical...the only basketball he's ever played was on xbox and by swimming he means floating in a pool like a dead whale, then I guess its possible.

12. blackssmagic

blackssmagic Well-Known Member

the sad part is I used to listen to him all the time....well a few months ago the wife is sitting on the couch next to me watching the show and she looks over and asks me why does this fat ass hate the Jets so much.....I thought it was great she had never even seen his show and she could pick up the way he hates on the Jets.

13. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Don't let Vermont stop you from listening to Mike. You can always catch the WFAN internet stream

http://player.play.it/player/player.html?v=5.0.18&id=62&onestat=wfan

14. xjets2002x

xjets2002x Active Member

I'm waiting intently for the "wayasec wayasec...whose got moah championships, da Jets, oah da Steelahz?" when some ill prepared Jets fan calls up to defend giving up a depth pick for a guy who could possibly get 1,000 yards in 12 games.

-X-

15. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

16. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Thanks for the visual ya jerkface.

[​IMG]

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Somebody told me he was saying the Jets were only 9-7, not 12-4, were very, very lucky to make the playoffs and our first playoff win was against a beat up Bengals team. So we went from getting lucky against the Colts because they clinched, to getting lucky against the Bengals because they clinched to beating a beat up team 2 weeks in a row in their house. Next will be Norv Turner is lousy playoff coach and the colts showed the true Jets. How does any self respecting Jet fan listen to him. 1050 was great all Monday covering it.

18. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

how does this tool have a job?

he must have photos

19. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

How anybody likes this guy is beyond me.

20. soh_vet

soh_vet Well-Known Member

the show is brimming with brown nosing jackass callers. It's rather sickening the way people treat fatboy like he's the authority on anything. it was no surprise for him to talk golf, baseball or Rothlisberger (sp?) rather than the jet trade itself. at least from the time i tuned in just to reassure my hatred for that POS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.