Jason Taylor seeming likely [edited]

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by dcm1602, Apr 12, 2010.

1. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Ehh, at this point I don't think anything anybody says about Taylor has any meaning. These "sources" don't know what he's doing one way or another.

My guess is he'll end up staying in Miami, but who knows. If he comes, I'll support him.. if he doesn't and was just using us to drive up his price.. well then f him, and it will give me one more reason to boo him.

2. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

***--->including jason taylor

i still think he signs here

3. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

.......to being a man.

oh Revis Christ, Please allow Jason "el Pato" Taylor the power to sign w/ Miami....

amen

4. ShAuN JoHN 9294

ShAuN JoHN 9294 New Member

Thank Revis Christ!!! It took me about 3 days to emotionally calm down when I read about or thought about Jason Taylor...signing...with the...ughhhh....Jets. Yes he would of been useful but at the end of the day, I never want to see that piece of shit on this team. Fuck him and fuck the Dolfags :finssuck:

5. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I tend to think that Gayson visiting Jets was more of sending ultimatum to the dolphags than anything.

6. vinnumber13

vinnumber13 New Member

f this guy. i knew all along he was just using up to get miami to give him that contract. boy his he really going to regret this come end of season. i fully expect to sweep the dolphins this year

7. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

Seems less likely?

Good.

8. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Re: Jason Taylor seeming less likely

Yes...but I think he can wait a week. No to Taylor.

Think about it. All these other FAs leave NY drooling and signed within 24 hours after leaving.

9. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

10. ShAuN JoHN 9294

ShAuN JoHN 9294 New Member

I read that last night also. Taylor being pretty excited is said through his agent not by him personally. Actually in that article nothing comes out of Jasons mouth, only his agents. His agent may be doing this for a couple of reasons like letting the Dolphins know he is more than willing to lean towards the Jets in talks with JT and do whatever it takes to get the best deal for his client aka more commission for him. Not saying he doesn't feel that way at all, but I always prefer to hear it out of the persons mouth themselves.

Best quote though was...

"He loves playing up in New Jersey there and loves the fans because they're so passionate," Wichard said. "He gets a kick out of it. He's kind of said things to incite Fireman Ed and some of the Jet fans. What he digs is the passion. He always liked that. He always wanted to play in front of people like that."

A little jab at Dolphin fans? lol

#50 ShAuN JoHN 9294, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  11. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Gayson is playing the bluff game now, and I think the phags called. What does Gayson do? He - or his agent - is doing all he can to keep the bluff. Or did you expect Wichard to say "Ok. It was a mere bluff. Dolphins brass, please sign him back on your squad... PLEEZE"?

12. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

[​IMG]

13. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I think the best thing that would be the Phins to make him an offer and then turn his back on them and sign with us. From a pure stick it to Miami standpoint. Can you imagine what that would be like in Miami? The fans would never forgive him.

I still think he can be productive on this roster and would prefer him to sign here because if he did we can go BPA in every single round because we'd be set. At the end of the day I still think he's a Jet because even though he's a prancing primadonna he wants to win, he can both get a shot at the SB and make more money in NY. Plus he'd be in the media capital of the world so he'd be priming himself for a TV career after football.

14. flajetfanson

flajetfanson New Member

I for 0ne am happy the whiney dancer is not coming. He is not elite and is a quitter. We can win without him I said this in the last thread and was ridiculed as a sore fan but guess what there are other options.....

15. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Taylor really wants to win a SB, so I would not rule him out based on this rumor.

16. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

In the other article that was posted there was definate confusion and almost a I'm not aware of any meeting from the Phins FO member. His agent wants him to sign here which is his best option to win and make the most money. Miami certainly isn't going to pay him more then we are and we don't need him to play every down like they do.

17. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Fucking right....

Jason Taylor
    Just Say "No"

This has been a public service announcement.

18. Danny@ATL

Danny@ATL New Member

At least he's got a dancing career to fall back on when he doesn't sign with the Jets or Dolphins.

19. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

The Jets didn't wine and dine Taylor, introduce him to the lockerroom, fly him around like a VIP, just to drive the asking price up about 500k. They want to bring him in. But if he chooses not to sign with the Jets, at least they were able to drive the price up a bit.

20. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Thomas is a Patriot, and will most undoubtedly be a Pat until after the draft. I'd stop concerning myself with that guy. No way that Belichick cuts him just so he can fill a need for the Jets 15 minutes later.