First time Tomlinson in Jet Green! (Video)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by macbk, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Think about this for a second...

We have NO glaring holes. None. On top of that, every sector of our team is at the top of the league. Top 5 rushing attack. Arguably best O-line. On the rise quarterback who looked promising in the playoffs (+ weapons in LT/SH), top 3 WR corps (+ Dustin Keller), Top 10 Rush D (Jenkins a question mark), best secondary, top 15 special teams (depends on Folk and if LW stays). The only thing we can use is a pass rusher (Jason Taylor? draft), a possible replacement for Leon if he leaves (draft), and depth.

We should be a preseason favorite to win the superbowl and if not at least top 5 team.

2. ShutEmDownRevis

ShutEmDownRevis New Member

what are you even talking about? no glaring holes?

We have an aging o line and d line and havent done shit to strengthen it. We have a bunch of question marks at safety. LT is a weapon? LT hasnt been anything special since like 2007. Sanchez showed promise but is still a big question mark at QB

what we KNOW we have is a great o line when healthy... a great CB tandem including the best CB in the league, solid LB up the middle, hard workers on the D line, and a promising young RB in SG.

All that shit you said is on paper/madden. In the NFL shit changes radically year to year, especially if some key injuries happen.

3. ShutEmDownRevis

We also thought we had no glaring holes except our kicking game after 2004, how did 2005 turn out?

4. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I think what I said is pretty reasonable. OL and DL depth/age may be risky going into the season if taking into account injury but they sure as hell aren't GLARING holes.

5. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

When the starting QB is out for the season you can pretty much throw the season in the garbage.

6. ShutEmDownRevis

we dont have any GLARING holes, your right, but to think Jason Taylor would put this team into superbowl mode is crazy

7. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

Remember we were a 9-7 team last year. I like that the F.O. are trying to make us better.

8. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Here's a Photoshopped image of Tomlinson running in a Jets uniform that was just emailed to me:

[​IMG]

9. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Not a member either, I saw it.

You didn't miss much.

10. shockwave

shockwave New Member

Wow. Sigh. Good luck LT!

You friend,
    Charger Fan