17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

actually i talked to my rep at 11am and asked what he could do for me before i pay for my season tix.

he offered me other uppers 3 together 1 section over but 2 rows up and mid row. i declined. but we are going to talk after the 15th.
    i offered them to pats hater and also called royaltee to see if i could get him uppers but he hasnt called me back

2. 17a_tailgater

just paid the jets in full for my 3 seats in the New Meadowlands Stadium

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

anyone else get a Jets Questionairre this morning?

I am shooting for lower prime UD,. Settlling for anything under row 20 sideline or row 10 UD EZ.

4. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Email or mail mail?

5. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Yes it is. I met Bob and Phil when they did the View, I work in the same building. I saw them do one song and then went out back to get my picture with both of them. I also saw a 2 hrs Dead show that same night at Roseland for free. What a day. Going to see Furthur at the Mets place on Brooklyn

6. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I ran into Phil and Billy in the elevator at the Garden City Hotel on Strong Island after the Spring 93 shows at Nassau.. Phil came out as Barney that night.

In 92, I met Billy in San Francisco on Stinson Beach. He was a special guest at a drum clinic there. Very, very down to earth.

7. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Meet Your Seat

Just got this e-mail....

#6188 CT. Jets Fan, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  8. Miznabie

Miznabie New Member

By the way...I upgraded to lower goal line. I whored myself and I feel dirty about it. I even dropped 1 of my four seats to afford it.

Supply and stupid ridiculous Jets loving demand I guess. lol

9. JLJets

JLJets New Member

Meet Your Seats

I just got my email invitation for the Jets "Meet your seat" weekend, April 16-18.
    Upper level people only (my thoughts on this, later).
    Not many other details yet. Will have to submit my RSVP, I guess, to get more info.

10. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Got my email too. Not sure if I'm feeling this whole thing but if a bunch of TGGers are going, I might. I'll be in the Jerz that weekend anyway.

Seems kinda lame tho.

11. joejets1

joejets1 Member

My dad also recieved the email today,and sent it to me. it is a good idea hopefully you will be able to walk around the stadium and take it in. It seems like an easy concept but somehow the Jets will screw it up. I don't like how they do it in time slots and would just prefer if they said anywhere between such and such hours to come and view seat, walk around etc. Also first chance to see the new changes to the parking lot if there are any.

12. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

I had a call from a rep who left a message asking if I was going to want my parking pass this year, I'm sure they know I transferred mine about half of the time last year. I am a PSL holder so I did not call him back and waiting until later next week to pay the bill.

Not sure of the reason for this call since I have not been offered a parking pass yet, maybe many people downgraded from 4 to 2 seats so they will need more parking then anticipated or the rail will not be as popular.

I am going to see what parking is offered before I make a decision.

13. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Got my email also:

Now is your chance to meet your seat!

You don't have to wait for the 2010 football season to start to get a look at your new stadium. You are cordially invited to the New Jets Stadium next weekend, April 16 through 18, to sit in your seats for the very first time. To reserve your spot in our upper level seat preview, please visit www.newjetsstadium.com/seatpreview and complete the RSVP form.

Please note that this event is for upper level seat holders only. We will announce dates for other seat preview events in the coming weeks.

If you have any questions, you can call us at 973-549-4585 or send an email to newjetsstadium@newyorkjets.com. We're looking forward to introducing you to your seats next week!

Damn nice of them to give me a 7 day notice. I chose my seat June 16th, 2009. Now I get a one-week-in-advance notice to go view it, free of charge, I hope.

Oh, there'll be some happy campers there I'm sure. And of course, they already know that... hence the one-week notice in the hopes that most of us won't be able to show up on such short notice.

Fuck You, Woody Johnson.

14. 17a_tailgater

got it too.will definitely be going.we should all go on the same day.well pepsi corner people that is..

oh and my rep said within the next 3-4 weeks parking will be revealed.so lets see that probably means 6-8 weeks

15. JetsSec337Lot13B

Got the same email. I replied I'd like to come Sunday April 18th. Should be called shortly.

16. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I sent an email out:

"From what I understand some more have become available as people have moved down so If you can let us know whats available that would be great."

Here's what I was told today.....

"There is no seating available in the Upper Level, the inventory that did open up has gone to a waitlist or for internal purposes. I can discuss with you other seating options in the lower or mezzanine level if you are interested in seating in those areas."

What the fuck is "Internal Purposes!!!??"
    You mean your holding those to force PSL's?
    Fuk you bitches...

17. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Yeah, very interesting indeed.

"Internal purposes" may be mean that Woody gets to insert the last row seats up his ass if they don't get sold. Seriously though, they're stil playing games with decent seats in the Uppers. If you want to buy a a couple of PSLs downstairs they can sweeten the package by throwing in a couple of Upper seats in a decent section. That's my guess.

The use of the term "Waitlist" is interesting. Maybe they really are going to offer the Upper guys aa chance to upgrade by seniority? I'll beleive it when I see it, based on everything else that's been going on with this stuff. This could just be another disappointment after a long string of disappointments.

We should really be calling the FO and demanding that we get offered better seats by seniority again... just ike they did it before. Hey, it may only mean moving down a couple of rows, but what the hell...

18. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i hope that is what you sent in the followup email. make sure you address it to dear douche,

19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Gee, I wonder why they are offering the tour of the UD AFTER you pay for your seats in full? That's so low. They got your money regardless of how bad your seats are and if you are that bummed, you can always move down and buy a PSL. Another marketing ploy to sell PSL's. See you in August fuckers !!!!!!!!!!