17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

seat one is always on aisle. Question is which aisle. For instance in 143 and 144 seat one is aisle towards 50 yard line but downfiled on same visitors side 133 and 134 seat one is closest to end zone. Both are aisle. Numbers run counterclockwise on visitors side which causes this nuttyness where a seat 24 in 134 is a great aisle seat but seat 24 in 143 is a terrible aisle seat.

seat one in 144 is right across from seat 24 in 143 both aisle. Aisle seats are numbered in a reverse clockwise wise manner in lower bowl. Start in pepsi corner seat one in 144 and spin around. Ony issue some sections like 144 and Mezz A corners are very narrow and some sections like 143 are very wide.

Most sections have around 25-30 seats, so any seat labelled seat 9 to 18 may require a lot of climbing over people.

I called up 800 number and they gave me numbering scheme then just draw it on your map. Otherwise very confusing. It follows same logic upstaires where seat one 347 is closer to corner than seat 24 which is more towards goal posts.

2. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

however, if you have a no money down or 10% down psl and want option to walk away don't give them ACH banking account details as they can auto deduct your PSL if you try to walk away. I would mail a money order or pay on a credit card you can always cancel.

Plus APril 15 is not a hard due date, you can just wait a few days past to hit next billing cycle in credit card and the bil is not due to almost June.

3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

non psl seats can pay in 4 insatllments too.

im not talking about you psl folk. im talking upper deck peeps

4. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I understand when people get pissed off (myself included) when we open at home against New England. I hate that. The Patriots game should be its own event, and so should opening day.

But preseason? PRESEASON??? Who really cares whether it's the Giants, Redskins, Panthers, or Eagles, I'm there to see the Jets and the Jets only. If anything, I like that the Giants' first experience playing in the new stadium will feel like a road game for them. The second team in their own building. Sound familiar?

5. jetjunkie

jetjunkie New Member

Where did you find that you can wait til June? I really can't afford to pay for my tickets right now and would love to wait til after April 15th.

6. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i would not wait until after april 15th.they have set up a payment plan for ALL season tix,PSL and NON PSL's.

contact them and tell them your situation if you cant pay.i would not trust them at all.

7. franzman9

franzman9 Member

How does the PSL situation work when the giants and the Jets play, arent some seats owned by both jets and giants fans?

8. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i am hoping that was in jest. in case it wasnt... there is a home team and the home teams fans would "own" those seats that day :)

i think the giants fans would have to sit on our laps... good for some, very very very bad for others!!!!

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

actually at open house fireman ed and his brother will teach us how to share seats at jets/giants games.

10. mikebench

mikebench New Member

Hey all,

Don't have enough posts to start a thread, so I figure I'd ask.

I've booked my flight to NY from the west coast for the Jets home opener. Anyone have an idea how much these tickets would go for? Interested in just a single, and perhaps a pair.

If anyone wants to sell, please let me know. I know it's quite a ways away still, but I would like the comfort of having tickets lol.

Mike

11. JetsSec337Lot13B

I saw someone posted some for some ridiculous price. I want to say like $400 a seat in the lower level. I'd say hold off for a while the few tickets posted right now are going to be for ridiculous prices.

12. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

We switch at halftime.

Or if it's a cold game we cuddle-

13. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

$400 seems about right, uppers will probably be available last minute for $250-$300

14. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

There is interest.

I owed 904. I would have had to pay 4 payments of 250 each for 1000.

I paid the 904 at once.

15. jetbo

jetbo Member

PSL's, Jet VS Giants

Whatever Fan Giants or Jets has the seats for the HOST/HOME game for the Giants/Jets games has the tickets.

For Example, this Pre-Season, JETS Host Giants Week 1, Monday Night, August 16, JETS ticketholders control all the tickets.

Next Pre-Season it would be the Giants.

And I believe that the JETS Host the Giants in 2011 for a REGULAR SEASON Home Game, in that case, the Jets fans will have the tickets!!!!

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Seats Left - Lower Level

So my friend called up yesterday to see if he could get a 7.5K seat and they told him Jets side 7.5k sold out.

told him best seats left are section 134 row 17 seats 7-9 and 143 row 21 seats 20-24.

Then told him those seats are not as good as 142 row 7 seats 19-23, love upselling

Funny he is an UD guy who refused 4k and 5k seats and was begrudgingly willing to spend 7.5 k for a really good seat in the 7.5k section, that ain't happening now.

But shows jets day by day dribble by dribble selling out the good value seats. Buy hey even if that works there are 10k crappy seats they will eventually need to find a way to get an ass in them by opening day.

The UD movement is done. You don't leave a so so PSL free seat to buy a so so PSL seat.

17. JLJets

JLJets New Member

Meet Your Seat Day?

Well, its April now and still haven't heard anything about the "Meet your seat day", the Jets talked about. Anyone heard anything on this?

Here's some things I'd like to see:
    • Have it on a Saturday and give us 2-3 week notice.
    • Maybe in mid to late April?
    • Give each STH one pass but allow them to bring whomever they want.
    • Have a large window, maybe 10am - 6pm to allow people to come and go so it won't be too crowded.
    • Have music or some form of entertainment on the field.
    • Have Jets highlights playing on the new large screens.
    • Have past or current players to greet and maybe do autographs.
    • Have concessions open, even if limited. Maybe free dogs & sodas?
    Okay, yes, that's a wish list, but the Jets haven't called me yet to consult on the alleged event.

18. HCUBED

HCUBED Member

How about your choice of Flight Crew to go with you to your seat and give you a lap dance

19. BADMOO

BADMOO New Member

THAT would be the only way I'd pay for a PSL.

And while we're on the sharing seat topic. THAT is why the PSL 'ownership' thing is BS. I pay all this money for a seat I only get to sit in 10 times a year and some Giants fan, or random person at another event can mess up my seat. I'd pay a PSL if I had rights for that seat for every event held at the stadium, and if I opt not to buy a ticket I get a rental percentage. THAT is owning your seat. This is just "hey we don't have enough money to build a stadium, so why don't you give us some extra?"

Can you tell I'm still pissed I had to give up my lower level seats because I refuse to pay for 'nothing"

20. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I was in Home Depot this morning and who walks past me but a guy wearing one of those old "Section" hats... you know, the green ones with your section embroidered on the back.

So I say to him, "Hey, Jets fan, I've got one of those hats too... I'm a STHer." So it turns out the poor bastard was in the Upper Deck but only had like 8 years seniority, so naturally I said, "So what did you do?" He says, "What did I do? I told them to shove the PSLs up their ass... I couldn't even get a seat in the Uppers with my seniority, so now we have to watch the games from home. It's a fucking disgrace. And they're still calling me at home."

I totally agreed with him and told him if I hadn't gotten into the Uppers, I'd be watching on my HDTV too. We talked about the farce of the "Shared Stadium." What a fucking disgrace this whole thing is. And yet another local Jets fan who is pissed beyond belief.