17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

closer to 341 or 343???

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

A little closer to 341. Thanks.

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I don't get this whole senority thing anyhow? If they go senority route I am going to relocate in upper deck via someone with longer senority. Just put them in his name if I have too.

Also is this thing just for UD people? What if they do by senority and call people 1978 and older who bought PSLs too a lot of those people if offered a good UD might grab two leaving less for people upstairs.

After all that would be fair. Your best customer is a long term customer who bought and expensive PSL early in game. He should be offered a UD seat based on senority whether or not he is in UD.

I know of several people with kids who did two good PSL seats and 4 or 5 upper deckers. Plan is to sit in upper deck when you bring whole family and sell lowers. Middle class people with three kids could not afford five PSLs, even more crazy when you only take kids 1-3 times a year.

This should be very interesting.

4. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Please go to the 1st row UD around the 10 yard line & snap a pix for me. Thanks

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Wow just like the seats I will be sitting in!!! Pepsi corner rocks baby.

6. Section 227. Row 5

I agree with your assumption. Sounds like the Jets are going to have some real difficulty getting rid of some of those Visitor's Side PSLs. It's their own fault. The arrogant bastards charged too much to begin with.

Now all of a sudden they can't give out a parking lot diagram because "the Giants do their thing and the Jets are doing theirs." Well, if that's the case, the stupid bastard Woody could have "done his own thing" with some creative financing and made the PSLs and ticket prices more affordable, and he wouldn't be in this embarrassing mess to begin with.

My prediction is that after the arrogant, greedy bastards reluctantly reduced the prices to move the merchandise (and they'll probably have to do more of the same), they will have no compunction in raising them right back up again once they have the stupid bastards that bought them on the PSL hook. There's gonna be hell to pay... you just wait. You're going to be hearing a lot of screaming and whining before this is all over. And it's going to continue for years...

7. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Just teasing Champ. Nothing's wrong. I was just poking fun at your signature. Not so much what it says, but how big and green and bold and PO'd it is.

It was a way to explain why you were aggressive regarding what he said about Texas attitude which I didn't find argumentative at all. I thought gunplay was about to break out. I visit Dallas from time to time myself. My brother moved there and loves it.

What's VLT? Maybe my BIL knows. I'll ask him.http://forums.theganggreen.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

8. championjets69

I do not know if you read my post but the Boys have 50G PSLs in the 2nd level making Woody looking like a real reasonable person

9. championjets69

It is a historical FACT so it should be big & bold

10. championjets69

Actually I see ur scenario coming to the fore in 11 when the PSLs can be sold. They will be dirt cheap & then a UD guy can move to where he is more comfortable for almost nothing

11. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

While you're at it buddy, snap a pic from good old row 21 of 346 for myself and 337..

:rofl:

12. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Thanks for getting my back Loge.

Champ, you have been extra high-strung lately, Wots the deal?

Off Obscured by Clouds

13. Section 227. Row 5

Not in my eyes. And I could care less what the Dallas Crybabies do. I happen to think Boys' owner Jerry Jones is borderline psychotic. The man is on an ego trip the likes of which makes Al Davis of the Raiders look like a perfectly sane guy. 50Gs for a PSL is obscene. Texans should tell him to shove them up his egotistical ass.

14. Section 227. Row 5

This is classic Champaneze and he happens to be right. There's no use in arguing with him. It'll always come back to the Vince Lombardi Trophy (VLT).

At my age I'm starting to buy into it too. Sitting around for 40 years is getting a little old. Woody Johnson needs to get the VLT here, period. Playoff appearances are fun and exciting, but I want to go out with the ultimate heart attack.

15. Section341

Section341 New Member

Ticket invoices are up online.

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Wow what a bargain only a $4 dollar handling fee. Seems like pretty early to be paying for tickets considering they have a $500 deposit per ticket.

Invoice Due Date April 15, 2010
    Invoice Date March 4, 2010
    Handling Fee
    US $4.00 US $4.00

17. Section341

Section341 New Member

What pissed me off is I paid my playoff invoice and appled to 2010. That had a handling charge too so I lost that. I am a moron.

18. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

usually we pay by may 1st

19. jetmike

jetmike New Member

Hi 227. I was in Sec 228 and I am also moving upstairs to sec 334 prime row 3-4 closer to 335. If you can post photos I would really appreciate. They keep trying to get me to move to psl seats but I think these seats should be good. I am tired of all this aggravation the Jets have cause us! Thank you. I was going to go until they told me I had to walk up and I have medical problems that won't allow me to.

20. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Up until 2003, the payment was not due until May 15th...now I have to write Woody and the IRS checks in the same week.

BTW...no ability to buy parking on the Season Ticket invoice.