17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

So I said Randy earlier in this thread. Randy, Mark, Mike; same thing, different day. What happened was that I was offered $125 per seat on Lower Goal Line - which is what I'm paying in nosebleed. So I forced it out of MIKE, dude, what is the PSL? What is the PSL? Hems and haws...WHAT IS THE PSL? 7K. Hahahaha.

Jesus Fukk, how did 17a land in Row 10? I'M IN ROW 10 AFTER TICKETS FROM THE SIXTIES. 339 is so gonna kill 347. Write your Last Will and Testament.

2. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

delete post please.

3. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

If my statement that Woody is 0-10 in bringing a VLT to us then please tell me what I should correct to make it right?

4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

A new rep started calling/E-mailing me this week.

I'm glad too because after that ultimatum the last rep gave me, he could go fuk himself.

5. championjets69

Yes I agree with Bernie still sending out those phony baloney statements Woody job of selling the PSLs probably would have been much, much easier especially when your statement said your money was increasing by 10% or so per month

As for those almost or actually retired retirees who lost ever thing while not involved myself what I read is that greed on there part contributed highly to Bernie success.

6. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

just made my monthly call to my jets tix rep.
    got thursday 3/11 3pm for my seat tour.
    also asked about moving to section 342 but lower row and of course was stonewalled.
    so i said how amazing it was that no one has backed out of the uppers for these "great" seats in the psls.
    he said alot of people who decided to move from the uppers to psl's kept there good uppers in case of buyers remorse of resale.(ala ROJF type).

but come april 1st those people will be contacted and either have to release their uppers or pay for both with no remorse allowed.

those free'd up uppers will be available to season tickets holders for upgrade in the uppers or those who havent purchased (royal).it will go in the same seniority order as last year when they called for the uppers the 1st time around.

also parking willl be $25 for gen adm $35 for VIP and it will be included in our invoices in april.then in june or july the map will be released. i also said about the giants map,he said the giants do their thing with prices for seats parking etc and the jets do there's

7. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

here is info from other board...does this not sound like you know who

Originally Posted by newjetfan
    You guys are guessing a lot about Jets ticket sales. I actually went drinking last night with someone high level within Jets Organization and here is the real deal. I can't give source.

Bottom line, Jets have sold out upper deck. Yes there is a re-location process going on in a few weeks, but NFL has requested additional seats for the Upper Deck in 2010 and there is a waiting list. Don't count on lots of seats opening up.

Mezz A is pretty much sold out. Mezz B has weakness.

TC and LGL are for all purposes are sold out, meaning what ever seats left will sell out by opening day.

15k seats as of last night are 50% sold out. Do the math, what does a price cut accomplish. If you did 50% price cut on new seats but give that price cut to the seats already sold you might as well give them away.

Coaches Club is sold out.

Real big area of weakness is on Visitors side, 137 and 140 with a 20K PSL and $150 tickets and as we all know GHC section 139 is empty with a 25K PSL and a $600 ticket price.

Jets current strategy is to try and upsell during "meet your seats" event in April. Hope that with 6k and 7.5K LL PSLs gone people will buy the 15K seats on Visitors side.

However, if someone can sit on the 30 yard line in a 15K seat on Visitors side why would they pay an extra 5k a seat to sit on 35 yard line. Those 20K Visitors side PSLs are awful narrow so your really don't move that far over from the 15k seats. The whole GHC club is a joke.

Jets will have some very big decisions to make with between the 30's on the visitors side.

Mezz B they could always call the "dripline" seats and seats wedged against monitors a special class of bargain seats and do the 40% they did in TC and move them for $2,400 to people on waiting list in UD who when called has the choice of that seat with no money down or row 26 UD EZ.

It is those expensive Visitors side 20K and 25K seats which will be hard to move. What will Jets do next? I can't tell you as they don't know. All I know is they have to do something.

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

BTW I am ELSWORTH

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

It is not buyers remorse it is called "arbitrage" Jets are letting UD people buy good PSLs low row, on aisle no money down. Person in UD is allowed to buy PSL under a "corporate" name. Then buyer remains in UD seats under own name. Buyer makes first PSL payment and buys 2010 tickets and sells good PSL seats on Stubhub to see if he can at least break even. As long as he does he keeps this up and eventually the seats are his no money out of pocket and everyone is happy and Jets have sold double the amount of seats to the buyer. However, if seats and PSL prices tank the buyer just backs out of PSL,loses one PSL payment and keeps his UD seats and Jets resell to next sucker.

I did not do that. But I should have.

10. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Damn Skippy!!!

I still don't trust these guyz though :lol:

This will be around the time I will make a decision...thx Kev

11. 17a_tailgater

im going on a tour next thursday to see the inside.
    wait i just pm'd you

12. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Are you taking the tour under the pretext of possibly upgrading to a PSL or are you simply going to view your Section 347 seats ??

13. 17a_tailgater

he is taking me to my seats and im viewing for the hell of it other seats that are available so i can post it on here.

14. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I went on my seat tour a couple months ago and it just got me pumped, I hate the wait.

There is prolly gonna be some Jet kickoff event too in June.

15. 17a_tailgater

oh yea definitely and i will be there

16. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Gotcha...Thanks

17. 17a_tailgater

i gonna sit in my seat and then i think ill fart on rojf seats in row 20 something
    then piss on sect227 and pats haters seats in 342

18. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

This is pretty good news... not pissing on my seats I mean, I'm talking about the seniority thing. Maybe we can get a little upgrade before this is all over. $25 doesn't sound too bad for GA parking I guess... about what I figured.

BTW, go ahead and piss on 227 seats to your heart's content if you can find them, but you'll have to rummage around the dumpster at the old stadium first. I'm going to have to scheduel my own tour and see what it looks like. I think we'ere in good shape. The seats are higher than I wanted but at least the price is right.

19. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Please go to 342 and take a picture SITTING DOWN in Row 16 for me. TIA...

20. championjets69

My humble guess is those who have both will still opt for the uppers when it comes crunch time & they have to really/truly commit to the PSL. JMHO