17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Can't believe I read through all this....

WOW, and I thought that I spent too much time thinking about the seats in this new monster. GEEZ. If I didn't already feel I wasted a few minutes of my life reading this post, then I see the Ocho comment at the end. Holy shit. Wasting his talents? Did you see him crying after Revis pulled his pants down on his birthday? No offense of course...

I wonder how the Jets office sales guys roll their eyes when some you make your weekly call to them. You've got to be notorious by now. Incredible.

2. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

I am relaying this to you so U feel like you only got the short hose from Woody

I went to my MD today & we got to talking about last years seasons with him. If you think you got a tale of woe try this one on for size.

He is from Dallas & his granddad was a original STH of the Cowboys so that takes the seats back to the 60s. His tix were on the 50 yard line 7 rows up in the what he termed the 2nd deck at the old stadium. He owned 4 seats just like you. When Jerry built the ultra dome he was offered 4 seats in the new stadium. Again they were in the 2nd deck as he described it. His PSL was 50Gs per seat or 200Gs for the 4 seats. His does get drinks delivered to his seats for that however. Just thought you would like that tiny piece of info. Oh yes BTW he declined the seats & said that Jerry's only non PSL srea is the SRO area!

3. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

lol at rich texas oil men and the psls they pay.

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

That was all okay with me until I found out the SIL spotted the BIL on Dateline NBC's "To Catch A Predator" last Friday night and doesn't want anything to do with the BIL now because of the kids. So I told her about your family and kids and she wants to sit with you now. I'm sure you understand.

As far as the BIL sitting with me, he already explained on camera to Chris Hansen why he was walking into that house with nothing on but his Jets hat, but it seemed like Chris Hansen wasn't buying into his Jets Fan story about him wanting to visit another 13-year old Jets fan. So now my wife is a little reluctant to have the BIL sitting with us and I told him maybe he'd better sit in the Row One seats, that's if they havn't been sold on eBay yet.

The whole incident is rather unfortunate.

5. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

absolute classic

6. championjets69

H'mm me thinks the NY/NJ area has lots & lots of loaded stockbrokers & bankers that would be the equal of all those "rich" oil man you allege are in Dallas. Just think all those people who gave there money for so called "investment" to Bernie Madoff

7. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Can you just imagine what that would have been like, giving all your retirement money to Madoff and then losing it all? By comparison, a PSL is a much better "investment." At least you'd have something to show for the money.

Woody Johnson probably wishes ole' Bernie was still around though. I can't think of a better FO ticket sales manager to push those remaining PSLs. Let him work the phones and tell Upper Deckers what a great "investment" they're missing out on by not moving downstairs.

8. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

If you log in to your Jets account it says you can pay now for the 2010 season, but there is no option to do that.

Did they change the due date this year?

9. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Agreed but we don't have a 50k PSL.

I was just having fun Champ, relax yourself. I have friends in Austin and travel there for work 2 - 3 times a year. I like Texas a lot.

I just can't stand the Boys and Jerry Jones..

10. championjets69

Actually the whole gist of my post was that the Boys have 50Gs PSL & we do not

11. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Oh. Now I get it. Texas sucks anyway.. :grin:

12. championjets69

Just a suggestion that type of talk may get U in big trouble when in Texas since most Texans think there is no other place to be but Texas. Also remember you can carry a gun here & if some crazed Texan heard you spouting out I HATE TEXAS talk you may wind up facing the wrong end of a pistol. My friend here collects the money for his church every Sunday so he has a concealed gun permit so thru him I am sought of aware of the Texas gun laws. Here it is best to walk softly & keep your Texas hatred to urself

13. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Man oh man. I was kidding. Jersey sarcasm, my friend. I was serious about liking Texas and having good friends there.

BTW, I live in Western Mass and we all carry guns here too. No concealed weapons but every one of us in my town of only 300 households has a handgun or two in their home along with a shotgun.

If you want to say I'm a Masshole and that Mass sucks, please do.

When it comes to Jersey though, you best watch your tone... :rofl:

14. LogeSection2RowJ

We all realize from reading his posts that Champ has a lot of pent-up angst. I think it's because "Woody Johnson is now 0-10 in bringing a NJY championship to the NY/NJ/CT and apparently DFW Metro area"

When/if he does bring one, maybe someone will bring Champ back too, and he'll be all mellowed out and happy all the time :wink:

15. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

No they didn't, the due date is April 15th.
    When the invoices are mailed out you can pay online.

Your welcome in advance-

16. alleycat9

western mass is ok... pittsfield, great barrington... now anything east of springfield is filled with douchebags. :)

although driving from mass across the border to upstate new york is like 2 different worlds. the people in upstate new york in that area are well they are like most people in this country that arent from the greater new york city area. nice people.

17. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I'm in the Berkshires homie. Pittsfield sucks.

18. jetmike

jetmike New Member

They offered to carry me up if I couldn't make it up the stairs. Isn't ridiculous that they don't have one elevator to help take people unable to walk up the stairs to the upper deck. I am sure Woody doesn't walk! It is amazing how incompetent the system is.

19. alleycat9

pittsfield is a mess at this point but i could imagine it was pretty nice back years ago. amazing that there is a lake up there that hasnt frozen in 30 years. :)

i worked around that area for a short time a number of years ago. very beautiful area up there. and definitely not anything like the eastern side of the state. :)

20. LogeSection2RowJ

Keep your ears and eyes open for the open house they have planned for the Spring. I'm sure that's when they expect to have elevator and escalator service operating, or at least I hope so.

That'll be a better time to visit your new section.