17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Yeah, that's where the obstruction is. I'm gonna have to move because of it.

Speaking of obstructions, Row One contacted me about my tailgates. I told him yeah, my bratwurst is good, buy he should check out 17a's surf and turf tailgate with the filet mignon and lobster tail. His BIL was so excited they want to come over to your house before the games now, so you guys can bond and car pool.

I told him no problem. I'll miss their company but at least I know they're in good hands over in 347 with you.

P/S: Please furnish home address so I can pass it on to the BIL. They want to bring the cole slaw to the season opener.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

really,i heard rojf traded his 3 seats with your family members so they willl be sitting down in the 15k psl seats. and rojf,BIL & BIL BFF will be sitting with you b/c rojf wants the comraderie of tgg.com

3. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

LOL. Wait until the Giants call his BIL offering a different brand of bratwurst. You won't ever see him at your tailgate. They also promised a parking spot curbside. Wait - you're in luck. The Giants rep says they can't promise the BIL curbside until July.

4. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

He won't be at the tailgate, he'll be too busy at the TP exit selling his tickets.

5. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

My guess is he likes to park in the first row of spots too, so he can sell his spot for the latecomers.

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i just realized how close rojf and rofl is.

he is going to end up ruining something that even champ... and I couldnt ruin. and everyone hates us :)

7. jetmike

jetmike New Member

How did you get to your seats in 301. They told me that the elevators and the escalators were not working?

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I tailgate both jets and giants:

At Jets game looked for me in my 1988 dodge ramcharger with my kegs of miesterbrua and no frills hotdogs wearing my finest wife beaters and parachute pants.

At Giants games look for my baby blue 2011 bmw 7 series, I will be the one with grey poupon and white wine spitzers wearing an izod lacoste shirt with a turned up collar.

9. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

rofl is that your BIL car?

10. pantograph3

pantograph3 New Member

Hey ROJF, not sure if you saw it, but there's a pair of row 1 seats in 103 for sale on Stubhub for $3,500.00 each. That's only $350 per game per seat (including preseason)!!! :rofl:

11. joejets1

joejets1 Member

has anyone who bought seats in the new stadium get a call from their sales rep that the jets are having some sort of open house in the spring to go and view the stadium?

12. 17a_tailgater

no call today and find out

13. LogeSection2RowJ

The $1.6 Billion New Meadowlands Stadium has state of the art stairs.

14. LogeSection2RowJ

When I took the tour last week our "guide" mentioned it. No specific date as of yet.

15. 17a_tailgater

10am every call for their personal seat viewing

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Those seats are not true row one as that is an endzone seat. What are you row one to the back line of the endzone?.But it goes to show you can get good money for row one. Interesting I heard from Jets last year that the highest priced ticket in LL EZ in secondary is row one right between goal posts. Turns out teams Jets are playing send send scouts to game before to check out kickers, and scouts try to get those seats. Who would have thunk.

Actually, Jets did offer me a real row one,in section 110 which is a 15k section. I only had a few hours to decide. I did not pull trigger as it was in middle of 110, which places it only on 15 yard line and it was 140 ticket. Other thing that is a bad price. Giants only charge 10K for same section. and next section over 111a for Jets is also 15k but that gets you closer to 30 yard line. That seat was only 15 seats away from 7.5k seats. Of course the few hours I spent examining what to do someone else bought it. In retrospect I should have grabbed it as last year that was front row club and Jets got $400 a ticket.

Jets were nice enough to give me row three on aisle in the newly reduced sections one seat over from the next highest price section. Jets offered me over last six months in LL sidelines that row one and another time a row two. But both times in middle of section. I want the lowest row, on aisle closest to higher priced section. Jets also offered me a few row four in middle and a few row 6-8. Screw that.

If I could have sat anywhere, I would have picked 143 or 134 row one by the ten yard line which is a 7.5K psl. Most likely two best seats in stadium when you compare price you pay per game vs. price you can sell in secondary per game. I stil have those seats on my wish list.

OchoCinco is on dancing with stars and I bet he comes to Jets, he is too much Broadway and LA to waste his talents playing in middle of nowhere. I need to be close enough to him to yell at him.

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

18. pantograph3

pantograph3 New Member

It doesn't mean whoever is selling these will actually get the $3500 they are asking though.

19. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Well since they're row 1 he'll probably get twice that-

20. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I have row 0, and as everyone know when you divide by 0 you get infinity so I will have unlimited resale value. With these funds I will be buying the NFL and combining it with the NHL to form a mega ice-football league with a ring of stadiums in Dubai with matching 32K gold toilet stalls. It's gonna be grand!!!