17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Section 348...Row 11

Here's another Pepsi Corner picture...

Section 348...Row 11

[​IMG]

2. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Looks fine to me. I'll take it with NSA and at $95 a ticket.

See you in a few months...

Pepsi Corner Rocks!

3. JetsSec337Lot13B

These look almost identical to my 337 seats that I had. Pushed back a big but height wise not so bad. I'm hoping we have that open house soon.

4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

They have a lacrosse Tourney sscheduled for early April at the new Stadium so they must be close to finishing it.

5. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Wonder what they'll do about the yard markings, those lines are permanent

6. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

All camera lenses are a little different. My cell phone "pulls back" (wide angle) so everything looks further away. All of these photos on this thread give a good idea though.

What I like about this photo is the light strip (red) behind the bench. Hadn't noticed that area before. The ribbon lights that circle the inside along with those stripes, should be cool. they can look like their in motion, flash, etc.

I'm going to have to start getting high again (I don't mean seating height) to really absorb it. Where's that ramp?

7. JetsSec337Lot13B

Gate D (equivalent of Pepsi Corner) used to have all kinds of things going on at halftime. That guy from the NY Times ruined it for everyone.

8. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Pepsi Corner welcomes former Gate D tit-flashing participants and all misbehavers.

The only thing that's not allowed in the Pepsi Corner is a controlling attitude. Security be damned and forwarned. Pepsi Corner will fucking rock. All pissed off Upper Deckers welcomed.

9. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

All upper deckers will rock!

Think of it, who will be in the upper deck now? Real fans who bleed green. No riff-raff. Us! In fact, I predict the return of the chant going back and forth between end zones. Ed be damned. (I'm OK with Ed, but the chant shall return to the upstairs fans) We may not SEE everything that well, but we'll know what's going on. It'll be the best upper deck in the NFL bar none.

My seats are in the perfect position to lead the way - 301, low row BUT I hope the guy next to me handles the chant-chores ; )

Being midpoint of Pepsi corner and Bud light corner is better than being the midpoint between the Verizon corner and Metlife corner, right?

10. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

im 347 row 10

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

There are not as much real fans in UD as you think. I know several people who got jets season tickets in last three years, who did not want PSL and figured I will try one year in UD if it sucks I am one and done. They are mostly in crappy seats as you needed a senority of at least 2000 to get a decent seat up there.

That said Giants called me third time told them I want to buy if you have a UD for 1k in good spot. They said sold out, then they start rattling off more seats, then I said well maybe touchdown corners which are 5k for Giants or Mezz A, guy said man they went quick. Well I said forget about it, then guy goes maybe I can squeeze you in how about 133 or 108? Wait a minute I go how is that possible? he said last minute back out. Then I go those are great seats should you offer them to a Giant fan who did UD last row ez and may not realize how horrible that view is? Then said they bought it and paid their 1k cash, not are job to call them.

Told Giants not a Giant fan, wife kinda likes them. If a good 1k seat in UD pops up or if you firesale Mezz B and I can get one under cover or towards front of section give me a call and you can hit my card. Finally, I go I already have Jets seats in a great row. Guy goes oh you want a low row how about row 6 in section 143.

At this point I say you have an awful lot of seats to have row six open in a 10K psl, he said I have very few seats left and we will sell out without a price reduction very soon. I said, sounds like a bet!!!! I hope you are right, if not call me when you do your firesale price reduction and I will buy two seats to throw up on stubhub. Guy goes well you are wrong but if it happens I will give you a call. I still love the giants site says sold out. Yea they are selling as quick as new toyotas

12. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

So people who secured season tickets in the last three years are not "real" fans ??

13. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

People who have had season tickets for a short period of time don't have skin in game. Thay may have gone to one or two games a year in past. Jets called them for tickets they got them and maybe split them with friends, they got called for PSL but said no but I will give it a try in UD. Also they got crappy seats in UD. All my friends who are new season ticket holders said I will give it a one year try and hope view is ok or jets relocate me when some people drop out. Even those who lately bought PSLs with no money down said they will make first payment and if it sucks and Jets are not going to sue them they may drop out.

14. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

ROJF, you are wrong.

I only got my seasons 3 years ago. I have been buying full seasons on ebay or through this 1 family since 1999. I drive down from Mass for every home game.

I did not get crappy seats in the UD. You have a lot to learn about Jets games and crappy seats my friend, you're very far off-base and I have decided to ignore your posts because they suck...

15. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

BTW, I finally got my "game ball".

FedEx guy braved the frozen tundra that is my driveway and delivered it this AM as I was salting and sanding..

16. 17a_tailgater

so there not real jets fans b/c they wont line woody's pockets to watch a game from a shitty view or good view at a high price??? that makes them not real jets fans???

or is it b/c they ahve never been to enough games,so what they dont know how to cheer??

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

People like my cousin who joined list several years ago and got called last year when he had young kids who split it with a friend and gave away pre-season only did four games last year and said that is pushing it. He bought two in UD row 22 EZ.

He is hoping for rotation to better seats or Jets get super hot. He is not sticking around if jets are not making play-offs or his seats don't get upgraded. That does not make him a bad fan. Between him and I we know lots of people with better UD seats or PSL seats who sell at face. However he is locked out of play-offs and maybe one or two big games a year if he goes that route.

I still plan on sitting in 347 or 342 on occassion. Nose bleeds are great place to sit for big games. Jets have to stay great to keep new fans in those last rows. If they tank Psls will be going dirt cheap and he and others will bail or move to Mezz B with a $1,500 PSL.

18. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Sometimes I feel like we're all being stalked and followed around by some kind of Pepsi Corner Stalker or something.

19. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

LOL. ROJF is in 17a's section.

20. 17a_tailgater

im 347, 227 is in section 342.
    so one of us will get rojf