17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i also hit the turnpike south. i have been eyeing the 120 n parking lot near the trainstop.we had a sweet spot with sidewalk space and 2 porter potties.but my seats are on the otherside of the stadium.

2. Mr. green T

Mr. green T New Member

I got sec 117 row 11, seats 22 and 23 for birthday. So it's my wifes fault.

3. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to drive two miles north to hit The Grasshopper Also on the way home in order to watch the 4PM games, the highlights from the 1PM games, and order some Buffalo Fingers.

I don't think the new lot affects me at all, and I'm glad!

4. JetsSec337Lot13B

Lot 18 or what was lot 18 last year is right next to a Turnpike exit and is a decent walk from the Pepsi corner area. Don't have to walk around the stadium.

Have been hearing rumors though that parking will be assigned based on either where in the stadium you sit or where you drive in from. I guess we will find out more in the spring.

5. 17a_tailgater

the walk from lot 18 will be the same as the walk from lot 120n.also im thinking thta the outside of the stadium is suppose to be setup so the walk wont be so bad.also getting out of that lot is easy access to the turnpike and route 3

6. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I'll probably do a little recon too if I get up that way in early August. Maybe I'll make a day of going to one of the TC practices and then recon the parking lots up there at the new stadium.

I used to park in 16 and when I left Gate C, it was a nice quick shot right out to the TNPK south. I'd like to find that kind of setup again. I used to make it home in 35-40 minutes and get to watch most of teh 4PM games.

Pepsi Corner Rocks.

7. 17a_tailgater

i take exit 14 to the bayonne bridge. what exit are you?

8. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I go North and up the Palisades to the Tappan Zee.

9. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

hey all I also belong to the ji website.. and now there is a newjetfan member who just started appearing.. read this post and tell me who it sounds like----
    Ok for fun I went to the "big four" of fan sites to see who picked first, some guy with 1962 senority who got called at front of 1977 and older senority around one year ago asked for best seats available. Rep told him row one already sold out. So he asked what the heck, he said some people already got called and not many row one 100 level seats and some were held back for celeb's. politicians and NFL bigwigs.

Well guy did get some amazing seats. But I did learn there really was not many row one seats or for that matter not many seats at all in first five rows LL. There is no row one in 148,146,140, 139, 137, 131 and 129. In fact section 140-137 first 5 rows are ADA seating. So insult to injury in GHC there is a pit of ADA and wheelchairs where row one to five is and then the visitors bench before you get to field all for $600 a pop.

Also apprears a few early pickers (1977 crowd) scooped up low rows and aisle rows in 15K LL next to 20k seats. At first glance you are pretty much midfield and is only $10 bucks a ticket more and 5K a psl more from next section which was 10K psl with a $140 ticket price. Now it appears the better choice would have been the 10K psl on aisle next to 15k, but who knew.

Interesting how rules of game changed via price reductons. Turns out I did see one or two early pickers skip PSL and grab Upper Prime, now I see some of them moved down to LGL seats and kept upper prime seats to rent out. May have been best strategy, but who knew. I for one was shocked when one year into process people were able to grab ten yard sideline aisle seats row 10-20 with no problem with no senority. I got great seats, I am one of the on aisle people in newly reduced section.

I think Jets are smart to do this push before baseball season begins and everyone forgets football for a few months.

10. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

ROJF, he's selling tix there now too, I guess..

11. 17a_tailgater

something about rojf that makes me sick.
    like roseann barr naked sick

12. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

13. Section 227. Row 5

I'm off at 13...one below you... live in Middlesex County but close to Union County line. I could take the PKWY too, but the TNPK always seemed faster.

I like the idea of being in the Pepsi Corner and maybe trying to find an area in the GA parking lot that's close to the exit openings. A little further to walk after the game, but you don't get trapped in the bumper-to-bumper in the parking lot. Been there and done that... you waste way too much time sitting there waiting for people to take turns getting into the exit curb cut.

The way they curb out these newer parking lots (And I'm sure this one will be even worse than one can imagine), they make 3,000 vehicles channel into tiny little lanes. Theoretically it saves lives becasue people aren't speeding across open expanses of parking lot, but it makes it even more imperative to find yourself a place close to the curb cut for the exit, so you can get the hell out of there.

Pepsi Corner Rocks.

And Fuck You, Woody Johnson.

14. Section 227. Row 5

17a's "Pepsi Corner Chicks" check out the new GA parking lot for him

15. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Looks like we're going to need a larger grill.

[​IMG]

16. Section 227. Row 5

Hahahahahahaaaa.a........

17. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

This was the clinching post when someone asked him where his seats were-

144 row 4 on aisle by 143.

Row one LL does have a bad view, except for coaches club, where it is raised in air. However, when people inquire about a section they usually ask what are lowest rows availalbe, do you have aisle seats and do you have aisle near highest priced section. Bascially sections sell out from front to back and from side near highest priced section to side near lowest price sections. Very high rows off aisle towards lower priced sections will usually sell last. I am using it as a point to measure sales. I also find it interesting even Fireman Ed is in Row 2 in 143 even though there is a row one in 143, that guy should be in front. He is a cheerleader, plus how annoying for guy in front of him when he is mugging for camera.

18. 17a_tailgater

yes but they will have more access lanes to leave. dont worry,reconn will be done.i have 3 tix. me a friend and an extra for my son a couple of games,friends tailgaters whatever....

19. Section 227. Row 5

[​IMG]

Can we invite the one on the right? She has possibilities if she loses 320 pounds between now and August.

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

ROJF rocks. I buy you guys a teloscope so you can see me wave to you at games.

I sold my uppers to someone for what I paid, did not give them up as it is an opportunity for me to attempt to connect with other family seats as I want to control a block of five upper sideline between the 20's, guy who bought from me has a great deal, as if relocation works he gets great seats this year, if not well he paid face, big deal.

I want another pair in upper prime but they won't give it up. I did see a scalper on ebay who snatched nearly all of row 4 in the 7.5K section two weeks agoand has seats up there for double face.Why didn't the scalper snatch row 34, well ebay stubhub people like to brag they are in low rows even if view is shitty. Most likely same crowd who has a porsche 911 with an automatic tranny, but if people want to pay top dollar for a bad view who are the scalpers to stop them.

also with parking who cares, i would rather get a non-lubed colon exam than drive to a regular season jets game. Who needs it. Jets have never even said if they are selling parking permits this year or if you pay by game. If they do sell parking permits by the year you will see mine on craigs list just like last year.

One thing is true is pepsi corner rocks. GO ROJF!!!!!!!!!!!