17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Gedko thanks for your input--insert sarcasm here:breakdance:

227 thanks alot for your input it is appreciated AGAIN. This thread has been beyond helpful

2. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

does this stadium have the retarded special seats below the field like cowboys stadium does? i dont know wtf they were thinking selling seats with a birdseye view of the punters ass. and backup nosetackle, the trainer.

what an obnoxious place to view the stadium from, correct me if i am wrong but is that what i see on the sideline there?

3. JetsSec337Lot13B

Depends. Are you willing to fork out an extra few thousand for those seats? Also keep in mind they dropped those PSLs and ticket prices and over time I"m sure they will want to make that money back and re-price those tickets when the economy gets better. Where you currently are they were originally priced at $120.

4. JetsSec337Lot13B

I think we all can agree that if you're buying a Jets PSL it isn't to sell each game at a profit. Most of my tailgate crew/friends/people who have sat around me either A. Took upper deck seats. B. Dropped their tickets and plan on buying games off ebay that they want and figure the premium they pay is made up for by not buying preseason ticket. C. Are pissed and staying home altogether or D. Bought a PSL.

Most people I know took the upper decks since they still love the tailgates, going etc. A couple people dropped tickets and will look online and one person got pissed off and didn't even go to a game last year already. I know a couple who bought PSLs basically because they didn't want the uppers and realize the risk they are taking by buying the PSLs. Some people out there are in la la land but a lot realize that hey these tickets will be increased by $20-$30 a year. If that doesn't bother you and you aren't looking to ever get your PSL money back then a PSL isn't the worst idea for you. I personally wouldn't piss my money away on a PSL and have talked friends out of buying them. However, we all have things we waste money on and it's their money not mine so I'm not going to judge them or insult them for their purchase.

I'm not thrilled about the new stadium but I have no choice but to get excited for the new place we will be in for the next 30 years. Most of my friends, people who I tailgate with, or people who I have sat with for the past 19 years will mostly all be with me in section 346 which will make it a fun place to be. 75% of the reason for going to a Jets game is the 4 Fs. Food, Fun, Friends, and Family. There won't be many broker seats in the corner end zone so hopefully we won't have too many opposing fans. I can say FU Woody til I'm blue in the face I have no choice but to accept this stadium or sit home.

5. fredmertz

fredmertz New Member

That is a lounge area, not actual seating.

6. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I'm in 346 too, moved over from 328.

We'll see you there.

7. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

347 baby.............

8. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

If they convince enough Upper Deckers to take the bait, we all might be able to shuffle liitle closer to the 50 in April.

9. Section341

Section341 New Member

I think that will happen (after having to listen to another half hour PSL time share sales pitch from our favorite Rep - you don't think PSLs will be sold out by then - do u?).

10. 17a_tailgater

they will be selling PSL's at training camp.

11. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

This is what the "representatives" from the ticket office told me. According to them, the new, lower-priced PSL seats were "jumping off the computer and we'll be sold out by then." Then they will supposedly be getting back to all the Upper Deckers BY SENIORITY. I was told that by two different scoundrels... er... I mean.... "representatives."

Ummm..... yeah okay.... sounds good. I'll hold my breath and when you call, ask for Mr. Blue.

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I am staying where I am, I have 6 seats, 3 in row 10 and 3 in row 11, behind each other both on the aisle and when you walk out to your seat it puts you at row 9 or 10 so my seats are right there. I am in section 318 which is good enough. I just want to sit in the seats already so I know what it looks like from there.

13. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

14. 17a_tailgater

who else is seating in the pepsi corner and is going to tailgate in the general admission???

15. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I am. filler

16. 17a_tailgater

1.17a
    2.pats-hater

17. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

18. JetsSec337Lot13B

I'm row 15 on the aisle. Make sure to say hi. A few of us will have customized section 346 jerseys. Just need to find a place that can make them.

19. JetsSec337Lot13B

3. jetssec337lot13b

20. JetsSec337Lot13B

If money isn't an issue than 143 by far. Mez B's are a ripoff and I wouldn't be surprised to eventually see a price reduction.