GIANTS to open new stadium!? HOW?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, Feb 8, 2010.

1. supersonic

supersonic Well-Known Member

Not to sound like a troll, but the Giants are a historically better team and thus a better national draw. They have been to the superbowl several times and they have 3 superbowl wins and several championship game appearances over the last few decades. We have 2 championship game appearances. When we become the consistent better team and get a couple SB's under our belts, we won't come out on the sort end of the stick anymore.

2. CuttingEdgeNY

CuttingEdgeNY Banned

Is that going to happen before or after your horrific secondary gets torched?

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

With a Key-

4. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Listen both Giants and Jets share the stadium now, but we will always be the little brothers to the Giants until we win it all, so let that drive the team to say fuck everyone, and play hard.

5. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

You guys really fall for this guys schtick hook, line, and sinker. It's amazing to me how many people completely lose there mind over the stupid things this fat fuck says.

You do realize that NO ONE knows the NFL schedule yet, right? No one knows who is playing the first home game at the meadowlands yet.

Get a grip fellas.

6. joejets1

joejets1 Member

I agree with that, the only guarantees on the schedule is that the Saints will open the season on Thursday Night and the Lions and Cowboys will play on Thanksgiving. I dont know who his contacts were for that quote but there I have a hard time believing that it would be two teams who both missed the playoffs.

7. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

We're missing the obvious here--the Saints had their home opener at Giants Stadium in 2005, now they can light the new place up any color they want, the Saints should open it on the first Thursday night game of the year.

Done and done.

8. FriendlyGiantsFan

FriendlyGiantsFan New Member

I think it's going to happen right before you develop a sense of humor and get a bit smarter. Should I hold my breath, jackass?

9. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Do it! You won't!

10. CuttingEdgeNY

CuttingEdgeNY Banned

u mad? lol

11. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

[​IMG]

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Lets play the last game of the year at home, Championship weekend, Sunday, 3pm. They can play all 4 September games at home for all I care. Its to damm hot.

13. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Next year the AFC Title Game is at 6:30 so let's hope there is a game at the new place at 6:30PM on Championship Sunday in january of '11.:beer:

14. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

We're still the red headed stepchild.

15. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

This is what all Jets fans should care about, not who is playing in the stadium on September 12. Stop with the inferiority complex!! The Jets are the better team right now and Giants fans just can't stand that. If the Jets put together a good run and win a title in the next five years and the Giants continue this sprint to mediocrity, the Jets will take over the town and lose their second class citizen status.

Remember, winning puts a team on top in a two team town. The Mets owned the city in the 80s and the Yankees were a complete joke with the hire/fire Martin fiasco and sending away prospects for washed up old timers.

Besides, if the Jets win playoff games, does who plays on what days or times in the new stadium really matter??? I just want to see wins, not games on certain dates or in prime time or whatever. This generation is far too concerned with receiving respect rather than being content with accomplishments.

16. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Who Honestly cares? Wouldn't you rather us get our road wins as early as possible?

Also rumors have it, that we are playing the Patriots on Monday Night FootBall at home. So my guess that might be our home opener.

17. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

The more I think about it, the more I end up not caring.

18. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

we play the giants at home 1st this year preseason and next year during the regular season

19. FriendlyGiantsFan

FriendlyGiantsFan New Member

Just putting a new poster that thinks he knows anything about anything in his place. You're welcome.

If you care to actually debate the merits and shortcomings of the Giants' secondary, I'm more than happy to take you up on it. Until you show me you have some knowledge of football and can post anything of substance I'm going to just peg you as one of the new Jets' fans that, until a few weeks ago, couldn't have cared less about the team. One playoff run and newly purchase Sanchez jersey later, you now see yourself in a position to take shots at the "big brother" (as it were) team whilst basking in the glow of your newfound love for football.

I don't like bandwagon fans. If you can prove otherwise to me, then I'll apologize and engage with the civility and respect I offer most other posters on here. If you're just a bandwagon fan that decided to join a forum because the Jets had a good season, I'm probably going to continue being a dick to you.

Your move.

#79 FriendlyGiantsFan, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  20. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

THIS.

I'll ask it again, for the seemingly millionth time, why in the fuck do people on this board take Francessa seriously????