Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Either A. Don't listen or B. Call in and rip him a new one using logic.

We lost our dominant RB on the second play of the 3rd quarter.

2. Brien O'Ken

Brien O'Ken Member

Of course what he's actually been disputing for weeks with Jets fans is his claim that the Jets never run zone (despite Revis' and Rhodes' claims to the contrary) and that Chambers is, in fact, still on SD!

Why does he hate on Rex so much? It's irrational blind vitriol! Is he worried he'll no longer have the title for fattest sports personality in NY anymore?

3. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

He is just slobbin' Peytons knob because he was llokin @ game pix w/ 2mins left in the game.

He said the JETS grew and have a very very bright future....but things can change because things can happen.

4. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

I really don't care anymore about Francesa. He just likes to be the biggest windbag of NYC and NY Sports Talk Radio. He hates this team and he will never give them the respect they deserve, but he loves to kiss Mr. T's (_|_) and tell him he is doing a good job.

It really doesn't matter when the Jets will reach the Super Bowl and win it, he will always find ways to knock them down and probably call that Super Bowl victory a fluke anyway.

He will always give the Jets players, coaching staff, us the fans the biggest middle finger and tell us off in his own way that he thinks we are crap. I am done with him and I'm glad that 1050 ESPN Radio will always be fair and balanced. Supporting the Jets and will be honest why they might not win the game against a certain opponent.

Just keep writting to WFAN and tell them why your not listening to him anymore. Tell them why he is losing listeners. Not our fault he is a jerk.

5. Royal Tee

in reviewing the SAINTS game he is ripping the refs on the PI call....

So now, the refs make a difference?

Tis guy is just so ass backwards.

Said Minny outplayed them and had too many TO's ...he sounds butt hurt.

Like if he wanted Favre to stick it to the JETS :lol:

6. Royal Tee

Someone needs to ask Turdalonia what's the differrence if a team takes some of their starters out
    and
    one who loses them to injury.

I mean, either way it's a second and 3rd stringer playing right?

7. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

PLEASE!!!!

Close this useless thread-

8. I'm truly done with this scum bag. If he can't show even the least bit of support for a hometown team who's fans have been loyal through alot of painful times...he doesn't deserve the ratings. Let him slob all over Peryton Manning and Mickey Mantle to an empty room.

9. cutenfit

cutenfit New Member

Fatcessa is an idiot, I can't stand that biased traitor.

10. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

he lost a lot of listeners because of this week. I'm never listening to his radio show or Sunday night bit ever again. Soon as I hear that voice I turn the dial

11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I stopped 10 days ago. I will never listen or watch him again even during the next Yankee championship run. Its the only way to send a message, ratings. Calling him plays into his hand.

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

he lost me a while ago! If Mike thought that by playing the "bad guy role " would get more listeners--well guess what, no one I know,, Jet fans that is. are listening anymore. We will listen to Joe n Evan but Mike lost alot of guys that I know--we are done! In the next breath if you tell Mike about this, that pompous ass would care less-----------so I am now on 1050 and those guys in the afternoon!

13. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

fuck Mike. I am done too. I am sick of being shit on by this fat idiot. As a Jets and Mets fan, how much abuse and condescension am I supposed to take?

14. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Whoever said it earlier...1050 sucks too

I can't stand Bonnie Bernstein.

The only one I really like is LaGreca

15. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Damn that's funny coming fom a Giant fan. Instead of slobbering Francessa's knob, worry about your team actually holding a few opponents under 40 points next year. The Colts would have put up 100 against you guys yesterday.

#2655 truthbtold, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  16. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Wonder if Mike will talk about the 3 points the refs gave the Colts because a drive continued when Scott -- who can't run -- was 'on the field' as a 12th man 50 feet from the action and about 2 feet from the sidelines.

This SOB was talking last week about clips 20 feet from the play last week. Wonder if Bart being 2 feet past the white line running to the sideline was a fair call Mikey ?

17. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

typical Francesa act

now he's being all positive about the Jets

this is the most credit he has ever given them.

18. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Heh.

If you guys are that annoyed, you should all plan a day, call in with legit points (about whatever sport), get on the air and stop in the middle and say "I love you FATCESSA" or something like that.

Sure the guy with the 10 second delay guy will pull you, but Mike will still hear it. After 3-4 of these in a row, I'm pretty sure fatso will lose it on the air. :rofl:

19. JetsYankeesThrylos

JetsYankeesThrylos Active Member

thats awesome, he is sucking on the Jets cock pretty hard, yet he failed to mention from the game recap I just watched 10 minutes ago anything about Greene going down and that effecting our offense at all, basically he believes that is a complete non factor.

20. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

because now he knows that if he continues to rile up Jets fans, he'll lose listeners. The last few weeks it got him ratings and callers. If he continues to do it, people will just tune him out completely. He's not stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.