Post game Speech from Indy-Shots @ the JETS

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

This is you 1st post on our board!!!???

Let me guess, one of your guys got butthurt over getting banned and now all of you are coming in here to just troll...

LMAO

Seriously?
    This is your 1st post!!! :rofl::rofl:

2. IndyDrummer

IndyDrummer New Member

Telling you to stop embarrassing yourself is not 'stirring the pot'.
    If I was the only one to say it, you might have a point. But when your board brothers say the same, there might be something to it, eh?

3. Royal Tee

Well if you'd read the thread instead of poppin your mouth off you'd see others saw it also and agree.

You wanna state your opinion state it but just posting nonsense back to back and not saying anything is straight trolling.

Your boy said No No No, then he admits Peyton said it.

U get over it.
    a Spade is a Spade. They pussied out by talking after the game because the were too scared to give us BB material.

That's a fact.
    You won, he ripped us then he acted like a pussy...
    Enjoy the SB!

4. IndyDrummer

IndyDrummer New Member

All I heard was Peyton saying, "We didnt run our mouth, we just went to work".

What else did I miss?

Off topic, I just heard the replay where the ref called the Jets the Giants during the coin toss....that's gotta hurt.

5. Royal Tee

That was it...

Why would he even say something like that if it wasn't asked?
    IMO that was an obvious shot at us , that's all I was saying...and the point I was making is that I have No problem w/ smack talk but Talking only after a win is being a Pussy.
    That's all!

Just like the othe thread now with the DB talking smack....

It had nothing to do with us getting torched, or losing. It was just an observation of him taking a jab after the fact....

6. Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan New Member

this thread is beyond ridiculous.

7. skorol75

skorol75 New Member

All comments were warranted. Rex talked shit all week. He would be shocked if we lost, booking SB flights, etc... What else do we expect after a loss? When you talk shit and not back it up, that's what happens. And Rex sure did talk a whole lot.

8. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

I know he just destroyed us but I like Peyton I dont want to see us cheap shot to hurt him just as much as I think its BS that Sanchez got cheap shotted.

9. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

I dont think he was talking shit at all. At no point did he disrespect the other team in fact I recall him handing out great praise for Peyton, The Colts and their coaches. He was simply saying that he expected the Jets to be in a position to win this game and they were until key injuries wore them down.

So, don't go popping off that Rex was some giant shit talker when he was just showing confidence in his guys. Give me a fucking break.

10. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

But Rex never took any shots at the Colts players or called any of them out. "He would be shocked if we lost" What is supposed to say? "I'd be surprised if we won the game" Who would wanna play for that guy.

As for talking smack after the game it's a bitch move, it looks like you were afraid to say anything all week. It's like "see .... I told you so" . If the Colts had all this class they wouldn't have said a word and they certainly wouldn't take cheap shots on our QB and then talk smack about that after the game.

11. TonyIommi

TonyIommi Active Member

Bob Sanders, Their best defensive player, OUT. Quit crying about injuries. This is football.

12. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Come on man... you've been trolling today. Sanders has been out all season, the guy misses more games then he plays...every season. Certainly I'm not crying about the injuries but bringing up Sanders is irrelevant as the team has learned many times that they don't need him to win football games. The Strickland and Greene injuries certainly prevented the Jets from being able to do what they wanted to do. With Strickland in the game the Colts were facing pressure and had no time to adjust on the fly.It also prevented Drew Coleman from being in the game. When Greene went out he was their leading rusher and had just run over 20 yards in 3 plays. He was starting to tear up that Colts defense.

13. IndyColts1

IndyColts1 New Member

Well said Joe Willie

14. IndyColts1

IndyColts1 New Member

You're just way too sensitive. Call them pussies, sissies or whatever you want if it makes you feel better. Just because you think it was wrong doesn't mean it was. Some Jet fans agree with you and some don't. It's obvious that your need to reply to each and every post shows your lack of maturity. It's like your 8 years old arguing with your little brother, "You did, I did not".

15. Royal Tee

Hey, as I said IMO it's a pussy move and there are plenty of people who agree with it.

Um....you don't need to go for the 8yr old thing. If you don't like it feel free to ignore or stop responding yourself. No one asked you to be here.
    I reply because i'm responding to someone who addressed me.
    That's how this interzn3ts boardz thing works...

and JFTR,
    It's all over the Radio waves now how Manning said what he said...and it was a shot @ the JETS...
    So to everyone who tried to bash me....

16. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

He's the poster boy nationally and internationally...Ask someone in a foreign country to name a Jet...um no answer....ask someone in a foreign country to name a qb....Tom Braydison and Peyton Fucking manning...simple.

Every fuckin commercial break was either Manning with his fucking ping pong buddy, or manning and Jim Nants shooting fooballs.

The ads the Jets get during there own fucking playoff game...something we get to once every 5 years is Papa Johns showing the Dolphins run back a kick and Sears showing Brett Favre, "well i use to like green, but know im a flamin homo and go for purple."

And about class ur fuckin garbage team has zero class.

Rant, rant, rant...I really don't give a f#ck either way and I know my post makes pretty much absolutely no sense...but GF urself and I hope you guys have the most demoralizing collapse in SB history...:up:

:gpc: