I don't care about a "magical season" or "special run"--I'm still pissed

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by nyscene911, Jan 24, 2010.

1. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

This post is retarded

2. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

If you want to look at things on the bright side.....at least that asshole Favre won't be playing in the Super Bowl neither. Think he'll try to weasel himself onto the Saints or the Colts in the next 2 weeks?

3. Raian-san

Raian-san New Member

Why? It's fact. You guys can deny all you want but winning in the Playoff and SB has luck to be involved. You can't win all the times against Elite teams if your team's not one of them. In today's NFL, it's all about passing. Look at what the Colts did to your #1 D. The Chargers even march the field without a sweat in the first half but made too many penalties. You can't go into a game hoping the other teams will make tons of mistakes and lose in the playoff. Maybe against teams in the regular season but not all the Elite team in the PO.

Collie, Garcon both got 100+ yards. Vincent Jackson got over 100+ yards. Can Revis do it all? No matter how you want to put it, the Jets aren't an Elite team. Have you hope high and think about SB next year and only to be down when you guys don't even make the PO. Yes you guys beat my Chargers but we will be back in the PO next year, can you say the same about the Jets? Even if you guys do, don't expect Kaeding, head butting, kicking flags and all the miscues we made when we play your team. You will either play @ Steelers, @ Chargers, @ Pats or @ Indy in the WC. Don't expect it to be easy next year.

#63 Raian-san, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

The only fact is your team ALWAYS falls short.

Every fucking time.

5. Borntolose

Borntolose New Member

at this point suicide is a real option

6. mgmiran

mgmiran New Member

It took Peyton Manning 5 years to get two wins in the playoffs.

1998 Did not make playoffs
    1999 First Playoff Game - L - Titans 19?16 Colts
    2000 Second Playoff Game - L - Dolphins 23?17 Colts
    2001 Did not make playoffs
    2002 Third Playoff Game - L - Jets 41?0 Colts

We have a Rookie HC.. Rookie QB.. Rookie RB (in the playoffs)... This hurts, but I feel alot better about this team.

Would have liked to have seen what the Jets could have done had Scott, Strickland and Greene stayed healthy for the whole game.. they were all huge losses.

7. mgmiran

mgmiran New Member

Raian-san

"Jets aren't an Elite team." - #1 Defense #1 Running Game in the Final 4

"Even if you guys do, don't expect Kaeding" - Your a Charger fan and you actually wrote this?

8. Jabba

Jabba New Member

The Jets will be right in the hunt for a while. But they'll still have to deal with the other good AFC teams. IMO the AFC still has the edge vs the NFC. As of now... the Colts are 4 point favs over the Saints for the SB.

Jabba

9. typeOnegative13NY

If you are a SD fan,then you need to spend more time worrying about them. With Norv turner making the playoffs is more of a possibility not to happen for you

10. typeOnegative13NY

He's either a complete moron,or just trying to stir the pot.

11. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

unless sanchez breaks his wrist scrambling in a stupid pre-season game the future for this team is bright. the emotions of losing the afc championship game do not change that.

12. nyscene911

nyscene911 Active Member

I didn't have unrealistic expectations--I knew coming into the game the Colts were statistically the better team. But that still doesn't make the loss any easier.

I'm pissed that the Jets got up on top, and then lost it on blown coverages throughout the second half.

I think that going into the locker room up at half-time was the worst thing that happened to this club, because it appears that Rex did not make any of the adjustments necessary to win, which is something we haven't seen recently. The colts made the changes to win.

13. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Some of you "Jet" fans need to grow a pair. It was a great fucking season and the future is very bright.

We lost to possibly the best player to ever play the game, there is absolutely no shame in that. They were 14-0 for a reason, not just dumb fucking luck.

Quit fucking crying and realize how well our rookie QB played and our rookie HC coached.

14. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

I'm not buying all the negativity. If you watched any Colts or Jets games this year, it was very clear who the better team was. They had the lead at the half, but that means nothing. The Colts can score quickly on just about anyone.

We weren't going to beat them in a shoot-out. We don't score enough points to compete with these guys.

Really though, a sketchy, but good and entertaining season. Sanchez playing good yesterday was a very positive sign.

15. Have to rain our parade like everyone else huh? I'm sorry...but when you have the # 1 defense, the # 1 running game and arguably the best defender in the NFL...you don't luck your way to the AFC championship game.

I'm getting really sick of everyone around the league hating this franchise for frankly no reason at all. Their always has to be someone to throw water on the fire. As if we're not supposed to have ANYTHING to be proud of happy aboout past,present or future.

All you haters better PRAY that the jets never do turn the corner and start winning super bowls. Jet fans will owe Humility and respect to NO ONE.

16. skorol75

skorol75 New Member

I am not buying an excuse for losing to best player ever. This player will be there for many years to come, and I don't want accept the loss, just because we are playing against him. Payton is very much human. He threw for 16 INTs during the season, and his team is averaging 26 points during regular season and scored only 20 against Baltimore. I expected our defense to do better than 31 points allowed, and I think it was a very reasonable expectation. I also expected our offense to score in the second half. And I expected for Feely to hit his FGs in the dome, where there are not destructions of wind and cold. We were up by 11 for Pete's sake and should have been up by 14 if Feely did not fuck up. This was our game to be had.

There are no moral victories. Maybe you do not realize how big of an opportunity we had 11 points up and having the best defense in the NFL. Last time we had opportunity like this was 11 years ago. As far as our future being bright, I agree, but so is Baltimore, who has young QB, NE with Brady having a season under his belt after devastating injury plus bunch of draft picks, Pittsburgh, San Diego, and others. It's not good enough to blow 11 point lead and then just say we have bright future. And the fact it was against Manning (who is going to play for many more years) is not any consolation.

17. MexJetinBcn

MexJetinBcn New Member

Yeah man, you're right, we're doomed. 7-9 here we go! Buffalo, prepare to be challenged for the AFC East fourth place. Maybe in 40 years we get another shot to a SB. Sanchez is gay. Our defense was a lie. The world's ending in 2012.

The problem with this forums is that you argue against people which you would never consider getting into a conversation with in real life. My 12 year old little cousin can say whatever he likes, but I won't take him seriously but in the forums you don't have that commodity and have to read retarded posts like many of the ones in this thread.

Go whine somewhere else please, don't make me waste my time.

18. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

The Jets defense was exposed for being weak at CB outside of Revis. It was exposed for having a weak pass rush, something we all knew. They got burned on it, what can you do? It's obviously something that will be worked to be fixed next season.

However, for anyone to say that the Jets couldn't have won that game are just downright stupid and arrogant. Had Feely made the two FGs it was a 7 point game. Had Greene not have gotten hurt, it's an entirely different second half. We can all admit that luck was on our side the past few weeks, but yesterday, it was the exact opposite. Playing against the refs didn't help either. 1 penalty for 5 yards, must have been playing the "Saints."

19. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Excuse?? It's not a excuse it's a reason.

There are moral victories when nobody expected us to be playing the the AFC championship game year 1 of Coach and QB.

Peyton is a great example of this, he went to a horrific dismal team and now they are a perennial contender.

We are even better off because we'll have a elite QB, running attack and defense.

Cry all you want, sit in misery and feel like you're owed the world but most sane Jet fans realize this is something special in the making.

20. skorol75

skorol75 New Member

Do you have an ounce of intelligence or your head is totally empty? A disappointment over a loss where you had 11 point lead does not equate to Sanchez being a homosexual. You are not intellectually qualified to call anyone but yourself a retard.