Hey Freebo.. and IND fans.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Bigoljetairliner28, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Bigoljetairliner28

Bigoljetairliner28 New Member

Its hard on us right now. But you've been a class act all week. And you deserve our respect and congratulations. I think, no matter how excited we were... we knew you were the better team. For this year, at least ;).
    So good luck in 2 weeks. You guys are very, very good in almost all phases.
    Enjoy it. Come back here next year. Look forward to the banter.
    I, as at least one Jet fan... have a feeling it won't be another 11 years 'til we're back in this game. Our time will come. I'm hanging up my jersey and hard hat. But come draft day I'll be dusting em off and gettin er on again.
    Anyway. Just wanted to say good luck and we WILL be seeing you again!

2. ManningOwnsAll

ManningOwnsAll New Member

Great game fellas, Sanchez is going to be a stud. Congrats on proving everyone wrong because you guys did belong in the playoffs. :beer:

3. 624

624 Banned

I don't want to make excuses, but I wish we could have stayed healthy the whole game because it might have at least been closer, Greene usually takes off in the 2nd. Oh well, there's no denying you were the better team, good game and hopefully we will be in the same game next year, except in our stadium!

4. Bigoljetairliner28

Bigoljetairliner28 New Member

see you next year!!!!!

5. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

This couldn't have been in Freebo's thread?

6. colts fan

colts fan New Member

Well, I would love to see the Colts annd the Jets in the AFCCG next year...but again at the Colts home :) The Colts have an extremely hard schedule next season and the Jets schedule looks less difficult. If your team merely beats the teams you should, you will have 8-9 wins. But I doubt 9 wins get you in the playoffs next year...surely, the Jets can win at least 10 games next season...

Here is to a great playoff run... Go J E T S jets jets jets

7. Jets007

Jets007 Well-Known Member

If we stayed healthy, Jets will win the game, but shit happens. A win is a win. Congrats Colts, but you will lost in the Superbowl.

8. colts fan

colts fan New Member

Actually, if the Colts pull out our starters in the beginning of the third and the jets starters were not hurt you may have won.

Quick question...if the Colts kept their starters in in the week 16 game, would the Jets still have won?

9. ........

........ Trolls

Come on, that's hardly a guarantee. We had a good shot at it, but this is just sour grapes.

10. freebo

freebo New Member

Thank you for the kind words. Congratulations on a great season. And yes, your time will come. :beer:

11. ........

........ Trolls

We sure could have. We've been a 2nd half team, especially with the running game. The injury to Shonn Greene killed us. Even if he stayed healthy today, though, Manning came alive and looked about as good as I've seen him after those first two series. You very well may have still come back from 11 down. We were outplayed today by an obviously better team.

12. Tuxicon

Tuxicon New Member

The only problem I have is with the homers that "predicted" the jets would kill the colts. Plus I listened to about 25 hours of NY sports radio. yeah, I know I could have NOT listened, but it makes the colts victory that much better, after hearing BS all week. The colts are the class of the AFC, don't forget it, losers.

13. Blue Shoe

Blue Shoe New Member

What I hope you and all gang green realizes is we know EXACTLY how you feel we have had MANY seasons end before they should have.

I walked out of the RCA dome 3 times heartbroken.

You have many positives to take from this season.

14. Tuxicon

Tuxicon New Member

F'ing clowns.

15. Blue Shoe

Blue Shoe New Member

You don't represent Indy in any way, shape, or form.

16. Jets007

Jets007 Well-Known Member

Give me a break, If PM was hurt, you guys can't win for shit. Just look at week 16. As for the Question, We were still in the game in week 16 starting 3rd period.

17. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

class...I hope you have a demoralizing SB loss :up:

18. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

hahahaha...make sure that helmet is on tight, Corky...in case you fall off your bandwagon.

19. colts fan

colts fan New Member

Okay and your point is what? The reason I asked is because if you feel your team could have beat the Colts with the personnel we had in week 16, then you shouldn't be making excuses for an injury or two during this game. It was a loaded question...

The Colts would not have beat the Jets without Peyton, but we did beat your team with who ever you had or did not have... period.

and Sanchize had a great game today too...Your defense and running game was lacking...

20. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Didn't read anything else in this thread, but hats off to the Colts. Great game, Peyton was great as we knew he would be, as well as a class act (as usual). I'll be rooting for you in the Super Bowl. Go Colts!

P.S. I am crying on the inside.

EDIT: P.S.S. Hats off to Freebo. I didn't agree with you on the ground game prediction, but you proved right (despite us being injured ;). You're a class act, man.