Post game Speech from Indy-Shots @ the JETS

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, Jan 24, 2010.

1. jetsaholic1094

jetsaholic1094 New Member

Wow, you whine almost as much as Peyton does.

2. Angel

Angel Member

Rex got what he asked for, he shot his mouth off way too much.

3. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

You wouldnt' last ten seconds in the Bronx.

Get over yourself.

4. Jabba

Jabba New Member

Am I lying?

Jabba

5. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

Manning may be a great QB but he's also a fucking weirdo goof. If he showed half the sense and intelligence off the field that he did on it we wouldn't be subjected to multiple commercials every game where he trades his dignity for a few bucks that he probably doesn't even need.

6. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

You are just talking shit on a Jets board for no reason because a team you have no effect on just won a game.

Get over yourself, stop trolling.

7. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

Both hurt, but you really think we would've stopped Peyton with Strickland? No way. Without Greene, our offense couldn't do a damn thing.

8. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

Absolutely agree. No excuses. The better team won and they have the right to talk all they want.

9. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Not whining, as I said b4 I'm proud of this team.

Just calling a spade a spade and that means Peyton is a Pussy!

You wanna talk shit, TALK SHIT.
    You wanna be classy and take the High road, TAKE THE HIGH ROAD.

Talking shit AFTER THE FACT IS PUSSY IN MY BOOK and EVERYONE ELSES BOOK.

10. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

You're right, but watching Peyton pick us apart was painful, but it probably would have happened regardless he definitely had our number.

11. titan999

titan999 Active Member

Whining about our injuries and the officiating is pretty lame. Every team has to deal with bad calls and with some players going down. It's part of every single season. The Colts are a better team, and played better today. We couldn't get the job done, plain and simple.

Instead of whining, let's improve our depth in the offseason to make us less susceptible to injuries and add a couple of impact players (e.g. WR, CB), and then run roughshod over this league.

12. bobzilla

bobzilla New Member

After posting in another thread, it seemed like the Jets fans were a proud group... This thread is full of excuses and nasty pop shots... Neither Peyton or any Colts staff talked trash, what a fucking reach... Honor your team and show some class...

13. colts fan

colts fan New Member

Really? Your team talked trash all week and didn't even play the game yet...Your fans talked trash all week and how you beat the Colts at home in the regular season... Colts fan came on your board complimenting your team and talking sense and you attacked us and talked smack...Now your team loses and you complain at soft smack? What happened to ground and pound and punching the Colts in the mouth? Soft D hurts strong running game? Now you witnessed what would have happened in the first game when the Colts played the Jets and why the Ravens couldn't run the ball on the Colts...

14. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

If you want the honest truth, the Colts are a great team, and the Jets needed to play their A game to win. They had the lead for a half, but Manning overwhelmed our defense. It didn't help that two of our starting players had casts on their hands and that a key defensive player and our most important offensive player both got hurt. From then on, we were just outmanned.

Manning is brilliant, and Garcon stepped up. I don't think saying they were humble is a shot at the Jets, maybe a slight, but they won. We talk a lot, they don't, and they got the job done. They have the right to be a little cocky. They're going to the Super Bowl.

15. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

That's not necessarily true. We put up 17 points in the first half, and then the player who IS our ground and pound got hurt. Jones has struggled for a month, any fan will tell you that. When Greene got hurt, I for one lost a lot of hope because Jones isn't a big play back at this point, and Greene is. Greene had the potential to break a tackle and break a huge play, Jones didn't. The Jets, as usual, ran the ball, and the Colts played it aggressively as they should, and they stopped it pretty well. Then our defense put us behind, and it just snowballed from there.

16. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Sucking your own dick about being so humble = not being humble

17. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Who cares. They played a good game. Maybe things would have been different if Greene or Strickland stayed in the game. Either way, we couldn't stop Manning. He beat us.

18. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

This is absolutely true. I hate that team now.

19. perfectpackage99

yo

I Am totally devestated, but we have nothing to be ashamed about, this team gave us 3 extra games this year, that is more then anyone of us could dream off. I am happy and I thank the Jets for their efforts this year.

20. colts fan

colts fan New Member

I read you...Greene was a beast in the first two games, but not this game. I think the short pass plays kept your team on the field too long and it came back and hurt the overall team... The defense got tired and the injuries kept mounting up... But still Sanchize played great! Edwards caught the "damn" ball and Cotchery was nice too...of course...Revis was Revis...