The Official Jets SB Ticket, Travel & Lodging Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Section 227. Row 5, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

The Hooters suggestion in nearby Pembroke Pines may be a very good one for Saturday night, Champ. This would give other GG people a chance to stay in a less expensive room at a Motel 6 or La Quinta or whatever, that does not have a bar. Some of those places do offer Continental breakfast, however.

Fellas, we need suggestions like this one. Tomorrow night is too late to start looking and debating. When the Jets win tomorrow afternoon, we all need to be on the phones ahnd computers making all these reservations.

WE NEED TO SELECT AN AUTHORIZED, DESIGNATED GG SATURDAY NIGHT LAUNCH PARTY BEFORE KICKOFF ON SUNDAY! This is going to happen, baby.

2. billo83

billo83 Member

Where is this exactly? I went to bing.com, but don't see anything on this or to sign up for an account. It redirects me to my hotmail account

3. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

There is no page to sign up?..yikes i dont know..search the stubhub page thru the site and see if you see the 25% discount on op right of page

4. billo83

billo83 Member

Tried it and don't see anything. There is nothing to sign up for on the Bing page. I got excited and was ready to purchase a ticket, but I don't see anything. See if you can figure out how u did it for your WS tickets. May be it was just for the WS?

5. JetsSEC331

JetsSEC331 New Member

this tickets deal is giving me a headache......anyone think about laying $1000 on our jets to win $3000(jets currently around +300 mnoneyline). Super bowl paid for with a win baby. Im on the fence right now

6. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

I know it wasnt for just world series, because everytime I go to the page there is that 25% on the stubhub website,, Im going to ask some of my yankee fan friends who used it as well

7. billo83

billo83 Member

I appreciate it man. I'm ready to buy a ticket right now if I can get that 25% discount

8. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

fatwallet is giving 4.0 % back through stubhub
    what is 4.0% of $2000

9. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

My friend said when you go to bing click on shopping, and sign up for that cashback account.. let me know if that works
    remember it takes 60 days to get the cash back.. someone i know got 579 back on 2000 world series tix

#69 ELLSWORTH, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  10. billo83

billo83 Member

OK - I signed up for the cashback account and then searched for stubhub within Bing. The only problem is that I don't see the Cashback icon there that they were referencing on the shopping site when I'm on stubhub. So I'm not sure if i'm in the right spot or not.

11. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

Its crazy, now that 25% thing is not on stubhub when i pull it up

12. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

13. 17a_tailgater

im going crazy all signed up dont know what the hell im doing

14. billo83

billo83 Member

I must be doing something wrong. I pulled up the site and I don't see anything on the dscount. What am I doing wrong? I accessed it using Bing as well, but don't see anything about a discount or cash back.

#74 billo83, Jan 23, 2010
  15. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

Greetings all,

Just a little info for you all, I used to have a house in Miramar and watch the fireworks in "Joe Rob Me" from my roof. The stadium is actually in north Dade country right on the border with Broward and if you can get into FLL rather then Mia you will find it easier to get to.

Please keep in mind that it is now season here and every room is at a very high premium, even without the SB in town, Take in the fact that both the Pro bowl and SB are at the same place and you can image just how tight the lodgings situation is going to be.

You very well may have to be over hour or more away (driving time) to even find something available much less affordable. I am sorry to say that this weekend could cost you upwards of 6 to 8 thousand for just a few days visit.

If you are thinking anything less, I'm afraid you are fooling yourself and don't understand the situation that taking place here..If you have the monies and it's no sweat to spend it, or like me you are a long waiting and suffering fan and you feel this is a once in a lifetime thing then go for it.

Personally I have a feeling that the make up of this team both coaching and players will only be getting better over the years and we will have a few more chances to do this again.

As far as my plans, I am trying to win a pair of tickets from a few radio station here in the Fort Myers area. If I am lucky enough to snag a pair I plan on driving right across the alley on game day. I75 will take me right into the parking lots, tickets come with parking passes.

I will arrive early and know of a few places close by to grab a bite to eat. I may also come the night before an stay with friends and take them out to dinner for there hospitality and then get to Joe Rob Me, it will always be JRM to me, early and just take in the festivities

. I will have to win the tickets first, if I don't, I plan on buying the biggest porterhouses I can find and having my own tailgate here at the house by the pool with a few Jets friends and enjoy the game on the Panny 42 in HD
    :

#75 fltflo, Jan 23, 2010
  16. billo83

billo83 Member

Yea same here. From what I can tell, it looks like you get cash back for ebay, but I don't see the icon for stubhub although it is a sponsered site. What gives? There's no support number either, and stubhub doesn't know anything. Let me know if you figure anything out.

17. 17a_tailgater

that offer from bing is over just confirmed with stubhub

18. billo83

billo83 Member

Thanks for the info. It didn't look like it was elgible.

19. 17a_tailgater

they did have it but that offer is over.

we need another coupon for stubhub.

lets get cracking people

20. billo83

billo83 Member

Didn't see any coupons. Wish I would have known about the discount before. I'm probably going to get one through stubhub though as the NFL/Ticketmaster seems to be higher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.