Jets @ Colts Predictions

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets n Boys, Jan 18, 2010.

1. indy4192

indy4192 Banned

How many did you put up against the Falcons at the end of the season? How many did your Offense post against our A defense, how many did you post against the Chargers?

2. indy4192

indy4192 Banned

I watched what happened, The ball was snapped, and your blockers (be it O line, TE or RB) didn't do their job and your QB was creamed. I mean a hit like those two don't happen because your QB makes a mistake, it happens because someone didn't do their job on the blocking scheme.

3. tcrock

tcrock Well-Known Member

please man, don't comment on things that you don't know anything about...like this particular situation..........several have commented on this already, you're wrong, move on

4. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

BUZZZZZZZZZ!

Thanks Jaywayne :up:

5. indy4192

indy4192 Banned

How easily Jet fans drink the kool aid from their head coach and refuse to see what happened in front of their own eyes...

6. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

The reason I remember that so well is watching SNY...I was surprised that Rex already new about the mistake in line call and keeping a back in. When you watch the replay..you see dbrick go for the guard...Fanny go for the center..and Mangold go for the blitzing linebacker. Dbrick would never let Freeney go in alone unless he knew he had temp help for a quick slant.

Freeney just sprinted in untouched twice...couldnt even complete the slant.

7. The Uniform Bomber

Yeah, I trust the HC's analysis of the play, esp re-watching it after he explained it. I definitely trust that over yer eyes. Silly me.

8. indy4192

indy4192 Banned

Okay so then your are saying that your QB is so stupid as to make this mistake twice? I mean really if he is that stupid then how do you expect him to lead you to victory this sunday?

9. Indiana_Jones

Indiana_Jones New Member

I think it's funny how Jets fans think all they need to do is keep Freeney contained on our defense. You will be cursing the names of Mathis, Brackett, Session, Powers, Lacey, etc before the day's out on Sunday. Mark my words.

Edit: oh, and how could I forget Raheem "The Dream" Brock? I think Ray Rice would have something to say about him after that game last Sunday.

#449 Indiana_Jones, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  10. The Uniform Bomber

Read the posts, man.

1. That play has been completely erased from the Playbook.
    2. Sanchez is still learning because he's a 23-year-old rookie.
    (a) He's being asked to do less, and things have been simplified for him.
    (b) His play has improved since Week 15.

11. jaywayne12

Not me big fella. I would never curse your players. I would curse our players.

See..here in the big city..we blame ourselves first. Thats why its the Colt fans on this board that keep throwing their big names players at us. All we are doing is throwing upset wins at everyone.

That is some list of players you have their on defense. That guy ETC. is pretty good too.

12. tcrock

tcrock Well-Known Member

there's obviously a troll amongst us here who doesn't really know much about football.......there's some consistency with the stupidity of posts in various threads

13. indy4192

indy4192 Banned

You have played 2 teams since that game. You played the lowly Bengals who were a joke come that point in the season and the Chargers and it was your running, and the poor kicking of SD that got you that win.

14. indy4192

indy4192 Banned

You have 1 upset, you really are not conidering the victory over the Bungals as an upset are you?

15. The Uniform Bomber

If you can't see that Sanchez has progressed, even if in a brief amount of time, then I don't really know what to tell you other than you are ignorant to this fact.

16. The Uniform Bomber

What constitutes an upset?

Facing a higher seed?
    A Division winner?
    Being an underdog in gambling odds?

Please, impart yer wisdom on us. Tell us what exactly defines an upset.

#456 The Uniform Bomber, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  17. jaywayne12

:lol:

Now its the lowly Bengals huh? And it was our running? What the hell does that mean? Like running is equal to the equipment manager? What the hell does that even mean?

The kicking game? Son...we would have won that game no matter what. If he made both field goals..we would have responded...the way we responded against the Bengals when they scored...we scored in the second half by running? the ball down their throat.

Watch the games and get a clue before you start RUNNING your mouth.

Running? You make it sound like we had better heaters on the sideline

18. jaywayne12

Well..it was their building..and Vegas had us as the underdog. How much money did you win on that game?

According to you we have one upset...and how many easy games...12? We have played two games. Two away games. One was an easy underdog game according to you..and 1 was against a team that had won 11 in a row..in their building..what the hell are you trying to say.

19. jaywayne12

Colts Jets 1969 18 point dog..but wait..we beat them by RUNNING the ball..that doesnt count...Im not sure.

20. jaywayne12

Heres my final say.

I get a kick out of these Colt fans showing some real big balls running their mouth with a home game...a 14 game winning streak...a huge favorite...and they think they are showing what a true sincere fan they are with gigantic testicles to come to the underdog Jet fan website and toot their horn.

According to most of you..its like a 17 year old guy beating up a 8 year old girl. Just win the game then. Why are you even here? To show the little girl your muscles?

You guys really think you are better fans than us and more loyal than us with your big bad Colts.

Try being a Jet fan...try it. You guys would be picking corn and showing up at your local High School basketball game looking for the next Larry Bird if the Colts had the Jets past.

Come back here after Manning retires and you go back to below 500 teams and lets see what great fans you are...because honestly? Im not impressed with any of you....and I doubt any of you would be here if the roles were reversed and we were the big favorite..and if you did show up..you would be like "Hi...My name is Andy from Indiana...just wanted to say you have a good team and you will probably beat our asses but I wanted to wish you well!"

You Colt fan all have Manning Balls.