Jets @ Colts Predictions

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets n Boys, Jan 18, 2010.

1. kbsothman

kbsothman New Member

I'm pretty sure they did.

2. IndyDrummer

IndyDrummer New Member

Yes.

10 char.

3. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

I always think its sort of weird to go to the trouble of registering at another team's forums ahead of a game just to troll, sorry, I meant "chat football with fellow fans".

I think the Colts will win (but then I thought the Bengals and Chargers would win so I am not changing things now).

4. IndyDrummer

IndyDrummer New Member

Not sure if you are referring to me or not, but if so, Ive been a member here since 2007 (hint: It's directly under my avatar)

5. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

Not sure if you're a moron or not, but your last post before the first time we played this year was: SHOCKER, 2007. (hint: Click directly above your avatar)

Like I said, not sure if you're a moron or not, but you're definitely a troll. Act accordingly.

6. TheDon

TheDon New Member

Has anyone predicted 16-7 Jets? That would be some crazy day ja voo.

7. IndyDrummer

IndyDrummer New Member

Show me where I haven't "acted accordingly".

Getting a little touchy as Sunday draws near, I see...

8. perfectpackage99

Jets 24
    Colts 20

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

No you didn't. You made a bunch of half-assed, surface based assumptions that any fool with access to the box scores of the Jets games on NFL.com could have made, all the while disrespecting this forum and assuming you know more than us, which you clearly do not.

You really think our linebackers are going to be covering a glorified slot receiver. Really? And you try to portray yourself as knowledgable? REALLY?

10. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

This was your first post in this forum:

I could call is devoid of tact, intelligence, class, and a number of other things, but the last thing I would call it is devoid of baiting.

You asked for insults with this post, and you will get them. Because you suck.

11. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

You guys drive me crazy with this "if our starters had finished the game" blah blah blah...

If you want to say you would have scored some more points with Peyton & co. in there, I'll concede that point to you...

BUT ... we put up 29 points and ran ALL OVER YOU in the 4th quarter ... and I don't care who was in there. Was Randy White standing on the sidelines watching??? How about Warren Sapp??? ... Mean Joe Green??? You guys don't have anyone who can stop the run ... that's why you're ranked 24th out of 32 teams!!!! And don't tell me that you were stopping us while your starters were in there for 2.5 quarters ... so were the Chargers .... looked what happened to them in the 4th quarter. So were the Bengals .... looked what happened to them in the 4th quarter. Our running game wears you down until it finally breaks you. We would hve run all over WHOEVER you had in there because YOU GUYS CAN'T STOP THE RUN.

If this game stays close late ... you're in alot of trouble.

#251 truthbtold, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  12. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

LOL-

Wouldn't that be fitting for this year, if only the game was being played on the 12th.

13. TorontoJETSfan

TorontoJETSfan New Member

JETS 30
    COLTS 26

The Colts, like the Chargers last week match up well for the Jets. Yes, this is just stats .... but, they are similiar to the Chargers and what was last week's result ? The Colts can be passed against, They have allowed 19 Passing Touchdowns this year, compared to the Jets' 8. IN addition, the JETS have 5 TD's on Defence, compared on only 1 for the Colts. The Jets have playmakers on Defence. The Jets also have only allowed 3 pass plays over 40 yards all year, compared to 6 for the Colts.

*fingers/toes crossed

2009 Season Stats
    Offence - Colts #9, Jets #20 ; Passing - Colts #2, Jets #31 ; Rushing - Colts #32, Jets #1; FG - Colts T31; Jets - T3 ; Punting - Colts #27, Jets #13
    Defence - Colts #18, Jets #1; Vs Pass - Colts #14, Jets#1; Vs Rush - Colts #24, Jets #8 ; Sacks - Colts 34, Jets 32; Points against - Colts 307 (#8), Jets 236 (#1), TD against - Colts - Rush (10), Pass (19), Jets Rush (11), Pass (8)

#253 TorontoJETSfan, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  14. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

I agree...off to the Super Bowl! :beer:

15. Indiana_Jones

Indiana_Jones New Member

We had more rushing yards than you at the end of the half in our last meeting. Then we pulled our starters and you had some success. We can and we WILL stop your run. Watch for it.

16. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

manning is gonna blow out his left achilles at the end of quarter one.......

jil

17. Indiana_Jones

Indiana_Jones New Member

What is up with you Jets fans and wishing injury on Colts players? That is the sign of a desparate and unsportsmanlike fanbase. If you think you need to hurt other teams' players to win then maybe you should stick to watching UFC.

Most of you guys here on TGG are decent folks and have been welcoming for the most part. But the ones that wanna talk about injuring players can go fuck themselves.

18. freebo

freebo New Member

The guy is just trying to get under your skin. You know what? It worked.

I don't wish any harm on any player and if anyone here were to actually see Manning get hurt then they would probably have mixed feelings about it.

I doubt any true fan of the game wishes any real harm on someone else. Big hit's! Hell Yeah! Knocking someone out of the game and damaging a career... Not so much.

19. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I just hope you lose, I also hope the Trumps beat them in the DSRL.

Go Jets, and Go Trumps!!

A nice headache might be nice though.

20. Indiana_Jones

Indiana_Jones New Member

I will call out assholes that suggest career ending injuries as I see fit, thanks.