John Clayton: An "Easy" Colts Win

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PinPointPenning10, Jan 18, 2010.

1. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

I agree. I didn't see that game as out of control while Manning was in there. It was still a winnable game. We'll see. I'm thinking the Colts are going to win, but I don't think its impossible for the Jets to pull off the upset.

2. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

I am just remembering how well the "we weren't even trying that time" card played out for the Bengals.

3. oside

oside New Member

How great would this be? If the Bengals and Colts' strategy of lying down vs the Jets comes back to bite both of them in the ass! What is that called, poetic justice?

4. Green Lantern 80

Rex Ryan vs Peyton Manning. I can't wait to see what Rex comes up with next! Colt fans, keep thinking we can't play with you. Revis takes away Wayne. You don't have a running game. Do you really think Lito, Strickland and Lowery can't take away your rookies and Clark? Really?

5. Skicats

Skicats Well-Known Member

Let's be honest. There are no experts when it comes to picking football game outcomes. A monkey could do as well picking games as any expert.

6. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

I guess you didn't watch the Chargers game........

7. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Nah, you won't be able to pull your starters as soon as you see the game start to swing like Caldwell did the last time. Guess what.....

W-e'-r-e B-a-a-a-a-c-c-c-k-k-k............:eek:hmy:

8. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

:rofl2: ......yea, really.....

9. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

very good point. Wayne did have some success on Revis in our last meeting though, the stats might not show it but he was open on a couple big routes. That's expected though, he and Manning are an awesome combination. I expect Revis to step it up, but I wouldnt be suprised if Wayne gets some nice catches.

You are certainly right about the other guys though. Floyd, Gates, Naanee sp?, Sproles are definetely more Dangerous than Collie, Garcon, Clark, etc.

The Colts defense is better than the Chargers though and deserve some credit. I could see the game looking similar to yesterday's game and the first half of our first meeting - but once again if Sanchez struggles with turnovers we could be in for a long one. So Far so good on that one though (crossing fingers, knocking on wood)

10. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

Same thought here, again, why do we get bothered when the higher seeds get picked to win? If we had MS throwing for 300 yards a game and we are 14 and 0, we would be livid if they chose the Wild Card team over us.

Most of the Analyst are going to pick the Colts, the only difference is the win margin will be closer.

Let's just enjoy the ride.

11. Indiana_Jones

Indiana_Jones New Member

I don't think any Colts fan worth their salt counts anyone out in a playoff game. I still say we win obviously, but neither do I say you can't play with us.

All game? Unlikely, and it just leaves us with 4 others NOT being taken away with Revis. I don't like your odds.

You don't know how many times I've heard tthat from talking heads and other teams' fans alike. At this point it kinda makes me laugh. They aren't world beaters, sure, but the running game will make big plays when we need it. Just watch for it on Sunday.

No. I don't.

And by the way there's only ONE rookie WR: Collie.

This is Gar?on's second year. Do your homework if you wanna call out my team.

12. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

Gar?on has been the one reliable receiver on my dynasty team all year. He's done well on a weekly basis.

13. Caminooch

Caminooch New Member

The sports media sucks. This season, and more specifically the last two games, have proven that the talking heads are idiots that do not know the game at all. Let them keep talking and keep coming up with countless reasons for the other team to win. Bill Simmons can go fuck himself. So can Peter King, Fatcesa and all the other jerkoffs.

14. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Who gives a shit? Chargers were supposed to beat our ass & I think they are better than the Colts

15. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Let's ride the "no respect" train all the way to victory baby!

16. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

something magical is happening right now....I don't think the Colts can stop destiny.

17. Indiana_Jones

Indiana_Jones New Member

*cough* Bullshit *cough*

You aren't going to catch the Colts napping in the AFCCG like the Chargers were napping in the Divisional game.

The Colts will show the J-E-T-S R-E-S-P-E-C-T. I hope you are prepared for it as a fan.

18. Jumpseat

Jumpseat New Member

We might not have a running game but you guys have no passing game. And Reggie will not be shut down.

19. JeTerps

JeTerps Active Member

Manning is the best QB in the game, and probably EVER. He will always be a significant threat and we should have some level of concern.

Don't forget about the other side of the ball though. Indi has 2 speed rushing DEs that I don't think would like a 6 man O-line and T-Rich smashing them in the mouth all game long. We saw it during week 16. Indi is too dang fast on D to run around them or the outside. But when we bring in Wayne Hunter + T Rich + Greene, are they tough enough to stop our run. If they are, Indi wins easily. If they're not, Manning spends a lot of time on the sideline and Jets keep it close until the end.

20. Kaiser

Kaiser Member

We are not Miami, our secondary does not suck balls. If Peyton and the Colts scoe 27 points on us all game, I will be suprised.