Jets vs Chargers by Position

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 624, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

I responded to what you posted. I didnt miss anything so your a dumbass for not making sense. And Sheppard was traded because he wasnt worth what he wanted. They didnt mind paying Samual and keeping Brown who isnt getting much less and they will keep him around. You do some research. They traded him for a conditional 5th round pick.

And football 101 dont say Lowrey is in his prime in year two and year three is a breakout year....not a "in their prime level" , but think what you want Mr fottball 101, ...your wrong.

2. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

Yes, you did!

:rolleyes:..ok, ill try your style and insult you because you really are a dumbfuk. Seriously, stick to music because you dont know a fucking thing about football but how to post stats and you dont even do that right because you dont know what the hell you are looking at.
    Somoa skirt? WTF?
    You really are an idiot! I hope you dont go crazy and throw things through your walls after we win but if you do, it isnt my problem.

Go ahead and run to your Daddy and have me banned now.

3. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

your 5th grade education has really paid dividends for you.

4. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

Because he is ignorant too. It is the City that is holding up a stadium . The Padres had a long battle with it too. Maybe if we can get another team to rent from us, we can get one easier.
    The people running the city of SD are a bunch of fools and have been for years. That is true and thre city is in finacial trouble so just to say "we cant get a stadium is just a lame thing to say when you have no clue about the situation, but expect fans of other teams to play that card and they have often in here.

#104 Boltjolt, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  5. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

At least I got that far. Your still being held back skippy.

6. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I could have the brains of a turnip and still outsmart you in life.

good luck in grade 6.

7. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

who's the chick you ur avatar?

8. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

:rolleyes: Wow, i feel so insulted

9. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

no insults....just stating the obvious. I've noticed you Charger fans have a hard time with that.

10. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

Funny, we feel the same about you . I see nothing different here than in any other forums. Just a bunch of opposing fans throwing insults which to me means they are trying to cover up lacking elsewhere and from reading posts in here, it is clear where it is.

11. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

we?

Oh, you mean you and the other 3 retards who have been spreading the "tall receiver gospel" here all week.

GTFOH.

12. ghostridergo

ghostridergo New Member

I agree with you on probowls and the measure of ability. Its more a popularity contest then anything. But most players that do go are justified. I say about 70% deserve to go and the other 30% is the wrong choice.

13. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Let me spell it out for you.

You said that the chargers #1 and #2 was better than the Jets #2 and #3. You didn't realize that did you? You typed "Jammer and Crom over Lito and Lowery." Yes, anyone would take a #1 and #2 over a #2 and #3. But apparently you thought that it was a true selling point.

Sheppard wasn't going to be paid his salary for being hurt all the time. Learn to spell players names btw. You'll sound smarter.

years 3-8 are a players prime. Football 101.

Do you know Raiderjoe?

14. ghostridergo

ghostridergo New Member

What I was trying to say is that I don't think the city and management cares enough to keep the team in the city. One they say there is a lack of space. How is there a lack of space when the Padres got a stadium b4 the chargers? I don't get that I thought the chargers should have gotten that spot b4 the Padres. To me they are slow rolling this stadium thing because they do want to get a new stadium I just don't think they want to be in san diego. I think they are waiting for that new stadium to be built in LA so that they can move their. Sorry to bad mouth you team in that sense.

I do know that the Chargers have die hard fans. But I just don't feel the city cares enough for their team. It has no relevance to the game or to the thread but its just a feeling and view that i see here.

But on just space there is alot of places to out a stadium. They could even just build one right next to the Q. The other places they suggested I didn't like. Oceanside, National City, and Chula Vista. You even go north of the 15 toward Temecula and get prime land.

15. ghostridergo

ghostridergo New Member

Yes I am a fan of the Jets but have lived in San Diego for 12 years and I am still here. So I know all about when they said the would not take money from the people(taxes)to build the stadium and then around august or september they said would need money from the people to get this project going.

Its funny boltjolt I am a Jets fan but sure do know the Chargers.

Damn Arizona is getting handled right now.

#115 ghostridergo, Jan 16, 2010
  16. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

If i typed that , then my mistake.

Lowrey is in year 2 and isnt in his prime yet. Maybe next year he is nearing it but he has a ways to go yet. He isnt what you think he is. I dont think he is as good as Cason and he certainly isnt nearing his prime.

17. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

There is a whole slew of crap going on there which i dont care to even try and get into. The City should of excepted the initial offer two years ago. No City got an offer like they did and they fought it. You cant build a drive thru Coffee stand without the City fighting you on it. Bunch of idiots in the city cousel and its been that way for many years and a reason they have no money. And the Chargers dont want to l;eave San Diego but the City is fighting them just like they did with the Padres and had that Henderson guy always trying to sue them on many issues til two years later a judge told him he was being ridiculouos.

And for your info, the fans in LA arent any better and in fact, id say are worse. It was a perfect place for the Raiders and they didnt even get support.

#117 Boltjolt, Jan 16, 2010
  18. ghostridergo

ghostridergo New Member

I understand. But those are some of the reason. I just don't get the city of san diego. How much money would be raked in if they built a new stadium and possibly a superbowl being played here again. From my eyes and some people it just looks like they are waiting for the chargers to win a superbowl to justify building a new stadium but we'll get off of that now.

19. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

Not only that but the tax revenue they would get from Spanos developing it the way they said they would. They(Chargers) also said the City would own the stadium after they paid to build it themselves. Yeah the City would of had to give up some land but they cant afford to build anything on it. The tax revenue would be a lot more in the long run. Im telling ya, the City of San Diego are the biggest bunch of morons in the Nation.

#119 Boltjolt, Jan 16, 2010
  20. ghostridergo

ghostridergo New Member

Thats why its scary if your a chargers fan. Never knowing if the spanos will take that financially and move the team. i think its stupid.

#120 ghostridergo, Jan 16, 2010