Jets vs Chargers by Position

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 624, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

Great comeback :rolleyes: You dont know squat about somebodies knowledge from seeing a few posts but i have seen your attempt at trying to make a statement with the most worthless stats ive ever seen and you cant even see how ridiculous they are.

I saw your other thread and at this point, that dont mean much either.

2. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Rivers will never be as good as Manning. I don't care if he plays for 15 years he'll never be Manning.

Pretty fucking easy to do isn't it?

I hope Rivers is the next Fouts and Sanchez is the next Dilfer.

You lose.

I've seen your posts too. Let your fellow charger fans do the talking.

3. Marblex

Marblex New Member

Well theres no way on earth I would trust ProFootballFocus, but fair point. To be honest I didn't know how bad it is, I just assumed based on what the media says. Have seen him drop a few very easy passes though.

4. Marblex

Marblex New Member

Well thats ridiculous. Rivers has been a starter what, 4 years? And hes already regarded as a top 5 QB. How can you possibly say what level he will be at in 5 years from now?

Anyway, he never mentioned Manning, he just said Sanchez will never be as good as Rivers. But again, theres no way of saying that, because Sanchez could be Manning in 5 years.

No one can predict where they will be in the future.

5. Quack

Quack New Member

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/8882/jets-cbs-dont-feel-the-burn

That's opposing completion percentage.

THREE OF OUR CORNERS ARE IN THE TOP 6 OF LOWEST OPPOSING COMPLETION PERCENTAGE IN THE LEAGUE CAPSLOCK.

But you're right, SD's corners are soooo much better.

Edit - Also . . .

Merriman has been crap ever since the roid debacle and everyone knows it. Calvin Pace is better, hands down.

Bryan "The Cactus" Thomas plays the same role as Shaun Phillips, so don't compare Cactus to Merriman. Phillips is also far and away better than Cactus. As far as depth goes, Jamaal Westerman and Murrell are great backup OLBs. Gholston may be just a solid player at best and thus a bust as a #6 overall pick, but he always draws double teams on his pass rush, which makes him not useless (yes, that's the best compliment I can come up with without lying through my teeth).

Starters? I'd call it a push. Backups? I'd call it a push.

#65 Quack, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  6. 624

624 Banned

The reason 4 drops for Braylon seems low is because 3 of those drops were on TDs, so they get talked about a lot.

7. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

it is ridiculous, and that's why I did it. To prove that point.

8. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

New York Jets Defense: Ranked #1 in yards per game (252.3)

San Diego Chargers: Ranked #16 in yards per game (327)

Yeah, your defense is far superior to ours.

Wait - are you going to counter with something lame like "I didn't say our defense was better, I said our defensive players are better"? Please do.

9. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Jammer is 30. Lowery is starting to hit his prime and was one of the better depth CBs this year. Lito has had a great second half of the season.

You're a dumbass for this reason: You just argued that the chargers #1 and #2 are better than the Jets #2 and #3....... wow, no shit.

Revis and Lito are better than Jammer and Cason.... pretty easy to do, doesn't mean its intelligent.

Interesting how Cason didn't even make the conversation on your end.

#69 NDmick, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  10. Ohio Jet

Ohio Jet New Member

Really - you want Norv as your game day coach over any of the 8 other remaining team coaches. Even if you hate Ryan you have to give him the edge based on the fact you already know Norv s**** on gameday. Unless you are Norv, you know it. You watch them all year.

11. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

Rivers is already near Manning in production and had 7 less INT's than him this year had a higher rating and a higher yards per attempt.

12. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

THAT'S MY FUKIN POINT.
    Man you guys really are just that dumb huh?

oh yeah, it doesn't mean much either huh?
    of course it doesn'tbecause it states stats and facts which you guys just can't fukin wrap your head around.

You guys are so full of your 11 in a row and your 6'5" receiver that you can't fathom how a 9-7 team could beat you in so many statistical categories.

Maybe you should get your head outta your asses and realize that your team is good, even very good but not as great as you guys seem to think.

13. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

Your the dumbass! First i didnt say Jammer and Cason, i said Jammer and Cromartie.
    Sheppard isnt better than our starting CB's . Philly let him go for a reason and that reason is he isnt that great. Love your players all you want because clearly you are wearing the rose colored glasses.

Cason isnt a starter einstein, he is our 3rd CB and id take him over Lowrey anyday. And Lowrey is a 2nd year player. He is reaching his prime already? Wow, how on earth did he last til the 4th round with all that potentual to reach his prime in his 2nd year? Yeah, im the dumbass :rolleyes:

14. ghostridergo

ghostridergo New Member

I'd be good with just a QB that play the game and win us games and throw up good numbers while winning games. Thats all I wish. We had him in Chad but with him being mad of glass and having a noodle arm kinda sucked.

I'll Santana and Keyshawn, Chrebet and Santana over Edwards I don't like Edwards he has upside but he just drop passes alittle too much. Its like seeing Mcariens all over again.

I love Cotch especially that catch he did on the Pats where it looked like he was down but his knees never touched the ground.

15. twinjetfan

twinjetfan New Member

I'm feeling sassy.

EDGE: Jets

^blast from the past

16. Royal Tee

:rofl:You remember that huh?

now, where's the Becht, bigfoot and area51 shots?

17. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

Again, maybe football isnt your game.
    It is CLEAR that those ST's stats are ridiculous and you cant even see it. Did you even look them over? Do you understand them? Apparently not. They are the most worthless stats i have ever seen used in trying to make a case.

As for being full of it.....look at you dude! Right back at ya Mr. Incredible.

Stick to music, because you dont know shit about football and just look at stats to make an argument which according to your stats...we should win using the points per game totals.

Hey, those are your arguments using the stats, not mine.

18. ghostridergo

ghostridergo New Member

Lowry is a 2nd year player i think he said he is starting to reach his prime which I think means he's getting there. I don't think thats too far fetched since Revis is only in his third year. So he does have alittle validity to that statement.

As for sheppard I never really liked the trade for him. But he is have a better 2nd half of the season. Let alone he was voted into the pro bowl 2 times, more than what all the CB have in SD or maybe they match I am not sure Jammer ever went to a ProBowl. But if he did that equals 2 cause I know Cromartie went.

19. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

Did i say that? Man some of you are illiterate. That commet was about our OLB's. Two players which compared to your are better. Gee, is it inconcievable that we can have some better players on our defense but not be as a unit?

Dude our NT's are all playing there for the first time since we lost Jamal and his backup. We are on our 4th NT and rotating DE's on one side due to injury. Ill concede your DL is better. I dont wear the rose colored glasses like a lot of your guys do.

20. Royal Tee

again, your assuming...again. As if you know me or what I know.
    You don't know shit about what I know and you assuming you do just makes you look really pathetic.
    So now you look at my website to maybe get an insight of me..lmao..again..pretty pathetic.

I posted stats, a bunch of them.
    I've stated previously that stats don't dictate but gives us parameters but did you ever read that? Do you even know what that means?
    Nope because you THINK you know...

I hate to break it tou you sunshine, but once you think you know more that the enemy, you fail.

The stats are there 4 U and everyone else to decipher what they mean.

Acually, The fact that you are just so butthurt over them means you just got cockslapped with the reality of what's in front of you.
    The fact that you keep dismissing them means, well, you like being continuously cockslapped.