Chargers Fans Take on the Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TurkJetFan, Jan 10, 2010.

1. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

BOOM!

head shot.

2. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

:lol:...right, ...you know nothing about our team amking a statement like that. All hail Revis, he never givers up a play :up:

We'll see. We have a lot more good players than just Vince Jackson so im not worried what Revis does or doesnt do. He is one player.

3. ghostridergo

ghostridergo New Member

Well thats actually nice to hear. The Jets are really really an underdog because I know the Q is going to be crazy hopefully Sanchez can get past that and not let it get into his head.

Because I have been there when they were crazy like the first game they played against Eli Manning that place was crazy and I am sure this sunday will be crazier. I had the Chargers going to the SB this year. I still think they can if they do beat the Jets. I will think they are legit not that i don't think that they are now because they have actually played a good defense and got passed them. Because the only teams that they played with a real solid defense they was the steelers and ravens and lost both games.

I know the actual chargers aren't under estimating the jets but i just think the fans are. Same goes for Jets fans underestimating what the chargers can do when they are clicking.

4. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

You forgot Oakland

5. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

We have a couple of other players too. Our secondary and pass rush has been outstanding this year.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/8882/jets-cbs-dont-feel-the-burn

6. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

hahaha...i love it.

I think you guys are in for a rude awakening on Sunday

7. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

The teams we beat in that 11 game stretch include Philly, Dallas, Giants, Titans,Bengals and Denver.

Denver
    Dallas
    Giants
    Titans...all them played us when they ALL needed a win real badly and they were all playing well at the time except maybe Denver and we beat them all in their house.

You schedule is NO better in spite of what your opponenets record is. Fact is we won 13 games and that alone makes our opponents record worse.

Some of you guys have no common sense.

8. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

Keep thinking that but it dont matter what me or you think. We arent playing in this game and i know our guys will be prepared. Just because you think Revis is invincible dont mean a thing. Again, we have many other weapons and Revis wont be covering them all in spite that you think he can :rofl:

9. ghostridergo

ghostridergo New Member

I know about the Chargers and I know since I have lived in san diego for 12 years now. I am not blind to what I see. I agree to the Jammer comment. Because we all know why jammer is playing so good right now unlike previous years. He is on a contract year.

People need to get off the whole revis thing because he is only one man. there are still other players on this jets team that don't make news like Revis. Look at what the other defensive players bring with Scott, Rhodes (almost laughable but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt) Pace, Leonhard, harris, Ellis, and Lowery. But revis gets all the spotlight. These players will surprise you. Player to watch out for is Leonhard and Harris.

But chargers have their players to like Siler and Weddle ( he scares me for some reason because he make plays when needed) and with Jammer and Cromartie ( thats not bad secondary bad if your sanchez).

So though i agree with points given by both sides. i just don't think that its going to be a bad game i think. this is the game to watch this weekend forget all other games not because I am bias, but because i think that both teams are going to play smash mouth defense and we will hear this cracks.

10. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

OK...NE and Miami put up 30 on you, no reason why we cant. Our offense is better.

11. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

My dick's bigger than your dick!!

12. ghostridergo

ghostridergo New Member

Thats why we have sheppard (almost worthless to me atleast), lowery, Rhodes, Smith, and Leonhard. I am actually tired of revis because we know what to expect from him. I am glad alot of the opposing teams like to think about revis but not the supporting cast of the defense. So I think everybody will be in for a surprise on both teams

#472 ghostridergo, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  13. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

dude...i don't think Revis is invincible....his play this season dictated that.

I'm assuming you actually "watch" the games.

14. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Miami has a much better running attack than you do and Brady is still better than Rivers.

15. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Boom.

Headshot.

16. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Also ...

Miami had Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams in that game and put up 21 on us in the 4th when the defense was completely gassed by the hot humid weather in Florida that time of year.

In the Pats game Sanchez threw 4 INT's and fumbled once.

The SD weather will be nothing like Miami and Sanchez has been much more efficient recently.

17. ghostridergo

ghostridergo New Member

Most charger fans from what i have seen and heard don't watch games other then their team.

How do i know this. the place i work at is a cable company and most of the people a there are charger fans. When its sunday and they are at work they dont watch other games but when the charger games come on they tuned in. and we have about hundred or more people on staff on sundays.

18. bucknasty

bucknasty Member

the jets aren't number one against the pass beacuse of one player

19. ghostridergo

ghostridergo New Member

Brady wasn't last sunday. But it is a passing of the torch.

20. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

i'm sorry i created this thread to give chargers fans a forum to speak...

therefore i created a Chargers Fan Cesspool thread to try to counteract my misdeed