Chargers Fans Take on the Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TurkJetFan, Jan 10, 2010.

1. HOI

HOI Active Member

It's not so much the team they're so confident in its just the general attitude in Southern Cal. The "I'm hot shit" attitude down there is unbearable. I spent six months off/on, in and around San Diego and LA last year for work. Great weather...great food...the people...eh?

People like to call us East Coasters arrogant...take a trip out there sometime. Its like a different world. They try so hard to impress everyone with their lifestyle.

Fuck your city and fuck your team.

Go Jets...

2. ghostridergo

ghostridergo New Member

Just like how everybody said we would lose to the Bengals in the playoffs. Just like how the Chargers went 14-2 and didn't do squat. The Chargers will find a way to lose just like how they found a way to lose at home against the Pats. But don't worry they always say that about Jets.

No matter what they say regular season record is the playoffs are a whole new season and right now we are 1-0. But you definitely can't look past the record. But come on KCX2, DenverX2, OaklandX2, Cleveland, Redskins, and Giants.

3. ........

........ Trolls

It really depends on where you're at. As far as San Diego is concerned, the general population in North County spots like Carlsbad, RSF, La Costa tends to be comprised of the most obnoxious people I've ever met. Ditto for La Jolla. The rest? I don't have much of a problem with. It's the same thing here in LA. You get a mix. The materialism and visual judgment is pretty much unbearable everywhere around here, though.

4. ghostridergo

ghostridergo New Member

So your saying the saints don't have the weapons like the chargers. With Brees Shockey colston meachem bush thomas

5. ghostridergo

ghostridergo New Member

I agree with you on that there are the spots where the rich live. But you do have like the places that are proud of their team and are real fans no matter what like us jets fans but some charger fans are unbearable because they that the shit every year about how good they are and then use an excuse for their season ending early or losing in the playoffs. But the chargers are a great team if they are clicking

6. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

After rewatching your game last night, im not really worried about Revis covering VJ. If Palmer wasnt so crappy, Chad would of had a better game and Revis had 3 penalties. Palmer was dreadful in that game and missed open recievers all day. Rivers wont do that.

7. Sanpetejets

Sanpetejets Member

Yeah... you do that... I wouldn't worry about Revis either. Hope that VJ feels the same. Throw at him. You'll see.

8. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Did you actually see the penalties that were called?

9. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

Yes, and one was ticky tacky

10. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

Im sure He will. Rivers isnt afraid and he isnt Carson Palmer either. Revis is good but he isnt invincible either.

11. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

actually...his 2009 track record says that he is.

Hence the term "shutdown corner".

In one of the other threads...one of you fools actually said that Revis was like Jammer but with better hands........

Quentin Jammer is Jason David compared to Revis.

12. GoChargers

GoChargers New Member

lol some of you should watch Big Fan, to see how pathetic you really are. The seriousness you take in just a game leaves me floored.

13. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Life is just a game my friend, and football is just a game within that game. What are the things that you take seriously?

14. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Yep.

We've been playing in someone else's stadium since '84:up:

15. Marblex

Marblex New Member

Oh right I see, you are taking credit away from us because we beat teams that we should have. Got it.

I don't want to do this, but if you want to be like that:

Miami x2
    Buffalo x2
    Tennessee
    Jacksonville
    Carolina
    Tampa Bay
    Atlanta

The difference being that you actually lost to half these teams.

Now, I'm not saying your team is bad, far from it, in fact, I have a hell of a lot of respect for them, and they lost a lot of close games. But please don't try and make out like our team is overrated because we beat teams we should have (some in blowout wins).

16. bucknasty

bucknasty Member

But all we is hear is how many games the charegrs won in a row, and how hot they are. Meanwhile the teams you beat are medicore at best and shouldn't determine wether you win or not.

17. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

it's funny to me how a CHARGERS fan will join a JETS board to talk shit about how serious we are taking things

i haven't posted in a while and if i can remember back around 06 07 we had literally one chargers fan on the board...and here there are about 10 (probably all the same guy) who are trying to tell a bunch of jet fans why their team is inferior

first of all, vj is just tall, that is the ONLY thing that separates him from the other recievers revis has shut down this year. You cannot, and will not, tell me that he is more talented as a reciever than andre johnson. AJ is my favorite non jet in the league for his work ethic, the fact that he doesnt complain about being on the texans and he still puts up monster games.

here's some stats for you statboy...AJ > VJ in first down catches
    AJ lead the league in YPG with 99...VJ had 78 i think it was

so clearly andre is better than vincent...and revis had no problem at all, your top 2 recievers (being Vj and floyd) combined for the amount of catches that ONE real threatening reciever would have...such as an issac bruce or torry holt with warner tossing it to them. Main point...your reciever game is not that good when compared to our ability to stop you

It may have been you but someone also argued that the chargers are 13-3 so you will win and that is a fact......the real fact of the matter is that you are 0-0, and the jets are 1-0. There have been many teams in past years that have gone into the playoffs with a cocky swagger like you seem to have and gotten blown out of the water by the "less-talented team" that just simply wanted it more

im not saying outright that the jets WILL win this game, but i'll tell you one thing for damn sure, rex and the boys want this game more than anything...well, except for maybe rivers' head on a stick

that's just my two cents...

18. GoChargers

GoChargers New Member

roflmao, somebody calling me statboy and then displays stats, gotta love the intelligence on this forum. By the way you owe me a shirt, you made me spit out my coffee.

19. Marblex

Marblex New Member

Of course it doesn't determine if we win this weekend, but I don't understand how anyone can discredit us for beating mediocre teams. If we had lost to them, it would have been a different story...

20. GoChargers

GoChargers New Member

I do have to say though, if by some miracle you guys do beat the chargers, I'll be hoping you guys go all the way. Nobody likes an underdog story better than me.