Chargers Fans Take on the Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TurkJetFan, Jan 10, 2010.

1. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

2. uknowmysteelo

uknowmysteelo New Member

I hear you. Yeah, might not be so funny even for us after Sunday if things go your way.

3. B1nary Bolt Fan

B1nary Bolt Fan New Member

Oh, so your ignorant?

In the other thread, Scouts, Inc said this would be the matchup of the weekend. Guess they put on some Charger homer glasses to come up with that garbage?

4. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Really.... because Revis couldn't shut down Andre Johnson, Randy Moss X2, Terrell Owens X2, Steve Smith, Reggie Wayne, Antonio Bryant, OchoCinco X2, Mike Sims -Walker and Marques Colston by himself?

If your gonna come on here and post trash please don't bother. Revis had the best season by a CB possibly ever and he isn't going to shut down a very good but not elite WR w/o help. Andre Johnson is quite possibly the best WR in the game and look up how he did against Revis.

5. 624

624 Banned

It is impossible to cover Jackson unless your CB is minimum 6'6 245 pounds 4.3 40, 46 inch vert.

6. The Lord

The Lord Active Member

[​IMG]

If Revis were the regular sized man he'd still hold super freako to 3 catches for 14 yards.

7. uknowmysteelo

uknowmysteelo New Member

Revis had a good year but Cromartie snatched 10 INT's and 18 passes defensed in 2007 with only 10 starts. I'd say that was a pretty good year too.
    I know, INT's are overrated...

8. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Attack of the Giant Gingers!!!

9. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Guys, we can pound it into their primitive brains as much as we would like, but the truth is that opposing fans will never truly understand how good Revis is until they see their #1 WR blanked, or held to a very lackluster performance. By no means am I saying this will determine the game, but its just the way it is. The faster they accept this, the less frustrated they will be on Sunday while watching VJ get owned. On a bad day, I can see him getting burned once. His bad day is once in a blue moon's blue moon....

10. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

How many times did he get burned?

Cromartie is a hell of an athlete, but he's what you would call a gambler.

11. 624

624 Banned

That year didn't compare AT ALL to Revis, sure it looked good to the average fan who judges a CB by stats, but I know for a fact he let up tons of catches that year, highlighted by a few very athletic plays. That's the year he had 3 on Manning right? I still remember that 1 handed one.

12. 624

624 Banned

Yes, the only people that understand Revis are Bengals fans and our division rivals, one day all of the NFL will once they get over their Champ Bailey obsession.

13. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Tell me exactly where in the NFL Vincent Jackson is known as an elite receiver hands down? Hasn't happened yet. Give him 1 or 2 more years before he gets there. Calm down champ.

I know how good he is, but he hasn't been handed the crown yet. Revis has covered WRs with better bodies of work. And Jackson doesn't garner enough respect to have the picture made. That was my point. Read the whole sentence next time.

And beofore you ask - No receiver is allowed to have that picture made, because no one has put up 7 catches, 88 yards and a TD on Revis all season. So the picture is premature or undeserving. Pick one.

Ignorant? Far from it.

14. guerro619

guerro619 New Member

For all the love of Revis... Yeah, he's perfect. He's the offense too. Now where's the love for your QB, and Special teams....

15. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Where's the love for the QB?

Seek older threads on this board.

type in mike westhoff in the search engine if you're able to use it. I don't know if post counts matter with the search engine. There is plenty of love that goes around to all three fazes.

He's the offense? Allow me to introduce the Jets running game.

16. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Hey don't look now, but Sanchez has been playing well lately. He had his best game as a pro last week in a hostile playoff environment against a pass defense much better than the Chargers.

17. Bolts2SB

Bolts2SB New Member

With all due respect....that's all I've seen Jets fans go off of when judging on this board. Stats.

Cromartie had a great year that year. Revis is better now....but Cro had a stand out year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S5H6AtCAgk&feature=related

18. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Well, its a good thing you have Antonio Cromartie 2007 playing this Sunday. What would you do without him?

19. Bolts2SB

Bolts2SB New Member

Actually, I was just giving credit where credit was due. Personally, I don't think Cromartie does a whole lot to contribute like he used to. So yeah, it is a shame we don't have the Cro from 07.

He looks like oil and water when he tries to make a tackle...painful to watch.

20. sdbound

sdbound New Member

But he looks good high-fiving after someone else makes a tackle.