Chargers Fans Take on the Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TurkJetFan, Jan 10, 2010.

1. GTechSuperChargerFan

Oh wait, if she were a she, she wouldn't technically have any balls for aforementioned face-rubbing...

hmmm....

wait, the jets are playing who again?

2. SdChargeher

SdChargeher New Member

crappy. but the super dog is good. best value. better off going to rubios. get sum fish tacos. or circle the inner concourse on plaza and go to the place with the garlic fries.

#242 SdChargeher, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  3. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

People are complaining that the chargers boards have no substance, have you read this shit storm of a thread. Our boards are exactly the same both sides think their team is winning.

4. Marblex

Marblex New Member

Very glad someone is smart enough to figure this out.

Its what fans do guys. Root for their team, and believe they can win.

Look at what Rex Ryan said earlier : "They are going to have to beat our very best, and quite honestly, I don't think they are going to be able to".

At first, words of hate for this man filled my head.

Then I realised he wants to get his team ready, pumped up, and wants his guys to be as motivated as they can possibly be. That way you guys have the best chance of winning.

I'm sure he knows that what he said isn't entirely true and he probably realises the Bolts are favoured, but if I'm playing for the Jets and I hear my coach say that to the media, I'm going to give it absolutely everything, as opposed to worrying all week.

5. GTechSuperChargerFan

We wouldn't be fans if we didn't have faith in our teams at this juncture. Both have proven to be elite or near-elite teams - only 8 teams in the NFl are remaining.

Like energy, BS is conserved in the universe.

6. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Don't whine to us about injuries.... has it occured to you that we lost both our offensive and defensive MVP about midway through the season? Our team managed to overcome it and win a game in the playoffs. I don't wann hear crying about injuries. Man up and say you got beat by those teams because their D'd whipped your asses.

You very well may kick our ass on Sunday and I'm expecating a Charger win but don't think for one minute that the Jets D won't do the same to you that those other teams did.

7. Barry the Baptist

With the entire city of Rancho Santa Margarita at the game I'm sure Sanchez won't have an issue getting one delivered to him.

8. ShaunPhillips

ShaunPhillips New Member

Why is that so outrageous? The books that opened at SD -9 are begging people to bet on the Jets, and I doubt most operating out of Costa Rica are biased towards the Chargers..they think SD will win by 10 so why is it so crazy a Charger fan thinks we will? It could be close the whole way and the Chargers score late to put it away by 11 or 13..doesn't mean the Jets are worse than a HS team.

9. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I'm glad you understand that. The world of sports media does not.

10. Barry the Baptist

We all know we were 9-7 but we all also know that we were a few plays away from winning quite a few more. You can laugh at it but with the exception of the 2nd Pats and the 1st Miami game there was not one game this team was outplayed in. Obviously if's mean nothing but it's a clear indicator that this team is better then a 9-7 team.

Not many teams throw 6 pics in a game and lose in OT
    Not many teams miss 3 FG's in a game and lose by 3
    Not many teams hold the #1 offense in the NFL to 10 points and give up 14 points to the defense. One of them being a 90+ yard pic for a TD.
    Not many teams give give up 2 KR's in the same game and lose in the last 2 minutes

The bottom line is we lost all those games but we very easily could have won all those games. We have reason to be confident in our D because they kept us in all those aforementioned games.

We can compare your O to the Pats and Saints we had success aganist them on the defensive side of the ball. Yet our D is similar to that of Pitt and Baltimore and you struggled. People can cry injuries but why not call it what it is? Bad matchups....

11. Barry the Baptist

It's not crazy, I'm a Jet fan in Vegas and I may put money on SD because I can see you guys scoring late to win a very close game by dbl digits.

12. SdChargeher

SdChargeher New Member

We're not talking about the opposing D's. We'e talking about losing a premier DT in the NFL in a 3-4 defense. I mean Jamal the williams was the anchor for our defense and it took several weeks for us to adjust to the loss. We were lucky to get through that stretch at 2-3. Still we did put up 28 on the steelers Rivers threw for 430 yards on the Ravens and Denver just flat out beat us that game.

13. Barry the Baptist

Yes and we lost our DT who OBTW is also a premier DT yet we adjusted.... no excuses about injuries coming from Jet fans.

14. ........

........ Trolls

Perhaps you haven't heard of Kris Jenkins? He's a THREE time All-Pro.

15. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Did you really expect sympathy for that one?

San Diego delenda est.

16. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

R U Friggin Serious dude?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0[/YOUTUBE]

17. GTechSuperChargerFan

Good teams get over injuries and get better.

Both teams have done just that.

Next topic.

18. TD_Sandy_Eggo

TD_Sandy_Eggo New Member

Amid the spirited discussion, a gift.

An "out of the box" image of Jones diving at the Bengal game.

NOTE: I do not have permissions to post images or links, so replace the "(COLON)" with a colon (":"). Next, paste the link in your address bar. If anyone would like to post it themselves, feel free, and help others avoid complications.

http(COLON)//i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww206/MountQ/charger/jet20_01.jpg

19. masivemunkey

masivemunkey Member

Here you go...

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww206/MountQ/charger/jet20_01.jpg

20. Barry the Baptist

We understand that but one of your fellow posters claimed that was why you lost to Pitt and Baltimore because your DT missed the game. I was unaware he opened up holes for the run game and blocked for Rivers too.