Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HOI

HOI Active Member

Best Fatcessa quote ever was on Monday...I almost drove of the fucking road. I hate him but this may be my new sig to honor how retarded that fat piece of shit is.

"The Jets had a great running game so that kind of mitigates what their defense did"

- Mike Fatcessa

2. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Hahah WTF?

We should compile a bunch of quick quotations of his, and then elect someone to call in and just read down the list, sending as many as possible over the airwaves until the call is dropped.

3. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

He really is losing any credibility, the other day he said that MS has thrown more int's than any qb in the league.

Does he not know that Jay Cutler has 26 int's this year?

I stopped listening to him after Chris Russo left, I now listen to Benigno and Evan.

4. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

5. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Quick...... least knowledgeable: Raiderjoe or Fatcessa?

6. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Francesa told Phil Simms that the Bengals have a big time defense and they're physical

he has yet to make that claim about the Jets defense. in fact, he has said they are not a big time defense.

He also thinks Sanchez has 10 lost fumbles this season. I think its 3

7. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

I guess he means that our Run game used so much of the clock that our D was well rested and didnt have to be on the field as much. Im fluent in Mikes Retarded ramble so thats the best translation I could come up with. The fact he thought sanchez lost 10 fumbles is just rediculous.

8. bigmehl

bigmehl New Member

Not too much of a chase with him, basically just need to walk fast.

9. bigmehl

bigmehl New Member

It was hilarious when he had Simms on. It was like he was the retarted dude Lennie from Of Mice and Men . Please Phil tell me again how the Jets are no good. Please Phil tell me again that Sanchez sucks , Please Phil tell me again that Rex is overconfident. Only problem is Simms wouldn't play along and Mike was left groveling.

10. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

The Jets average TOP is 32 min to 28 min for the entire season. The Bengals are the same. Yet he says the Bengals are a big time defense and refuses to say the Jets are.

francesa is so dumb

he calls everyone delusional yet he says some of the most off the wall things you'll ever hear. rex ryan might be delusional for saying he would rather have the jets then any other post season team but what about Francesa for refusing to admit the Jets D had 3 defensive stops at the end?

He doesn't classify the Pats, Titans, or Bills games as defensive stops at the end of a game.

In fact, he says the titans game doesn't count because the titans gave the game away with fumbles.

#1650 RunLeonRun, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  11. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

He lost all credibility when "Joe from NY called in with his worst case Cowboys vs Jets in SB" the guy says "Where Gfags fans this obnoxius? and of course Fatty is quick to say...no. Then he goes on his schpeel about the Jets making the playoffs under every coach since Parcells took over.... when you don't have your facts and your as big time as he is you lose credibility....he never even realized after saying it like 5 times that Groh did not make the playoffs. The best part is as long as I was watching nobody ever corrected him either.

12. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

Here's an idea to counter Fatsesa's crap on the Jets "Not Real Wins"

If that shmuck wants to say it wasn't a real win against the Colts. Then Peyton Manning's 50,000 Throwing Yds record wasn't real either. Take away those passing yds and let's officially say he needs to get them next season.

I mean Peyton only played 2 1/2 quarters. If he doesn't want to give us a real win in Indy, I won't accept Manning's record either. He has to play the full four quarters.

This isn't my call folks, I'm just playing the Mike Francesa game.
    :manning::jets::shit:

13. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

This hard on over Francessa needs to end.

Everyone, stop caring what a fat Giant fan with awful pronunciation thinks. He's a Giant fan. Its to make you call, make you listen; you don't get it - you win by not caring. Stop Caring.

Anyway - All of those WC teams were ahead of the Jets and didn't get the job done. They can go fuck themselves. You want to get in the playoffs? Do what the Ravens did - win enough and beat the other competing WC teams, win your last fucking game to get it.

Don't go 2-8 in your last 10 games.
    Don't lose 5 in a row to shit embarrassing teams.
    Don't give up 57 pts at home in your last two games when every tiebreaker goes your way if you tied with the Jets.
    Don't die to the fucking Cleveland Browns in the last game of the season.

Fuck the rest of the NFL. Fuckin babies.

#1653 NDmick, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  14. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

The "backing in" talk is almost as bad as the Chiefs a few years ago when they were complaining and campaigning for the NFL to add two more teams to the playoffs. These teams lost because they couldn't handle their own shit. It's been a pretty putrid season for football so fuck everyone else.

15. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Who cares what anybody in the media says? The Jets are in the playoffs. The only way to shut them up is to win. We have as good of a shot as anybody to make some noise in the playoffs. Our tough losses or our "free games" don't mean shit now.

16. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

There's a thread for Francesa stuff. Let's use it.

17. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Most likely we play Cincinnati and Indy over the next two weeks. All we have to do is win both those games and Francesa will crawl back into his hole.

18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The reason for all his Jet hate is very simple and is all about business. Douche bags competitors on TV and radio are 1050 Espn and SNY. Both are the home of the NY Jets. Simple as that. If the Jets home was 660 and Yes, he would be sucking our balls like he does my Yanks. Rex does Kay's show every week, Scott, Woody and Rhodes do SNY all the time. What 3 players and coach does he bash all the time. Bingo!!!!!! If you asked Mike, he would say he has no compeitors. I have Sirius radio so I only watched the fat man when I got home, now I watch SNY from 5-6:30 and they do a great job of covering the Jets. Just stop listening.

#1658 sec314, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  19. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

I really wish this fat tool didn't have his own thread. He's so unimportant to me.

20. Brien O'Ken

Brien O'Ken Member

I wish it were that simple because I would love it if enough people tuned out for this pompous fat ass's ratings to drop and him to get fired. Unfortunately, even if every member of TGG stopped listening, it wouldn't be a drop in the bucket of his ratings. I think he leads sports talk by a wide margin and is among the top few rated afternoon drive radio shows period. And that pisses me off to no end - that this know-it-all douche who bashes the Jets and their fans with such vitriol has no end in sight despite my decision to stop listening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.